Best picture of your car (current or old)

Best picture of your car (current or old)

Author
Discussion

Davey S2

12,518 posts

216 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
Are you in a boy band?

I'd happily chuck one up your auntie's back doors though lick

V8mate

44,453 posts

151 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
Davey S2 said:
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
Are you in a boy band?

I'd happily chuck one up your auntie's back doors though lick
Well, her ring finger says "come and get me!"

carter711

1,848 posts

160 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
You my son, look like a japseye.

The previously owned Mk1 TT says it all. See my other topics.

sleep envy

62,260 posts

211 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
that should really be this week's caption comp photo...

L100NYY

34,766 posts

205 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
Anyhoo, back on topic..........


dan101smith

16,407 posts

173 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
If that really is your aunt, you probably shouldn't have your left hand up there, smile or not.


I should charge for this sort of advice.

twiglove

1,178 posts

156 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:
not our car, ull b surprised to no rolleyes
Why are you leaning on it then?

pagejobe

88 posts

144 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
swerni said:
Streetrod said:
pagejobe said:
dan101smith said:
pagejobe said:


At Home with the aunty
This may not go well for you. Just be glad you didn't post this in The Lounge.
yeh does seem a bit dodgy laugh
I'm sorry, but where do you start rofl
It's one of those "mastercard moments"

Trying to look cool on the internet and failing miserably.

Priceless

Edited by swerni on Wednesday 5th August 13:01
HaHa nevermind, didnt go down well "surprisingly" laugh

CK_N4S

Original Poster:

468 posts

144 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:
not our car, ull b surprised to no rolleyes
Has to be your car confused

btw +1 on the regretting picture part biggrin

CK

pagejobe

88 posts

144 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
twiglove said:
pagejobe said:
not our car, ull b surprised to no rolleyes
Why are you leaning on it then?
its the auntys... is that okay

EK993

1,833 posts

213 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all

twiglove

1,178 posts

156 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:
twiglove said:
pagejobe said:
not our car, ull b surprised to no rolleyes
Why are you leaning on it then?
its the auntys... is that okay
Of course it is ok, I mean I wouldn't lean on or lay on my car under any circumstances, But nice Bentley tho smile

escargot

17,064 posts

179 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
Oh god. Brilliant.

Maty

1,213 posts

175 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
pagejobe said:
twiglove said:
pagejobe said:
not our car, ull b surprised to no rolleyes
Why are you leaning on it then?
its the auntys... is that okay
Why are you pulling that stupid face?

Davey S2

12,518 posts

216 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
dan101smith said:
Davey S2 said:
Where was that taken?
A4069. Thats the famous hairpin which appears in most of the EVO tests

Burnham

3,629 posts

221 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all

Poncho pilot

2,042 posts

150 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all

GTIR

24,741 posts

228 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all

Loony years

Old man years (I am driving)

boobles

15,241 posts

177 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
Unfortunately i don't have the pictures to prove but imagine the scene!
Me stood at the checkout waiting to pay for my groceries, i look out the window & to my horror spot these two fat fuc*ing slap peices spralled all over the bonnet of my immaculate S1 Elise with there boyfriends taking pictures of them! If you are memebers on here, i would love to see how them pics improved your image because everybody knows you are to fat to climb into an Elise & that you would never own one simply because you ate all the pies!

GTIR

24,741 posts

228 months

Wednesday 5th August 2009
quotequote all
boobles said:
Unfortunately i don't have the pictures to prove but imagine the scene!
Me stood at the checkout waiting to pay for my groceries, i look out the window & to my horror spot these two fat fuc*ing slap peices spralled all over the bonnet of my immaculate S1 Elise with there boyfriends taking pictures of them! If you are memebers on here, i would love to see how them pics improved your image because everybody knows you are to fat to climb into an Elise & that you would never own one simply because you ate all the pies!
Found it