OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

Author
Discussion

vikingaero

4,842 posts

124 months

Saturday 8th February
quotequote all

ajprice

17,713 posts

151 months

Sunday 9th February
quotequote all
vikingaero said:
From the same channel, Toyota MR-S (MR-2) Vs other roadsters and coupes at Tsukuba. Because early Gran Turismo was the best Gran Turismo biggrin .

https://youtu.be/pKA2CHNaYvQ

cheddar

4,461 posts

129 months

Sunday 9th February
quotequote all
Harry's Garage and the £500,000 Audi Sport Quattro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3SRTehcxjIg

NGRhodes

597 posts

27 months

Sunday 9th February
quotequote all

Cold

9,146 posts

45 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
A little one minute Land Rover Defender - No Time to Die advert. Warning, flying Land Rovers ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Oc4g_CtZc

ajprice

17,713 posts

151 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
https://youtu.be/MyUiJKOZK9U

Car and Classic video. Chris Pollitt and Jonny Smith on a farm with many derelict cars, digging out the remains of a Jaguar MkIX.

Laurel Green

28,139 posts

187 months

Monday 17th February
quotequote all
ajprice said:
https://youtu.be/MyUiJKOZK9U

Car and Classic video. Chris Pollitt and Jonny Smith on a farm with many derelict cars, digging out the remains of a Jaguar MkIX.
Excellent! thumbup

NGRhodes

597 posts

27 months

Wednesday 19th February
quotequote all
Banger racing - jumping competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqIh3HlHA8

poing

8,742 posts

155 months

Wednesday 19th February
quotequote all
NGRhodes said:
Banger racing - jumping competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqIh3HlHA8
Top tip from that, if you need to jump a broken bridge then get a Micra! Very well balanced. Avoid Vauxhall as they all seem very nose heavy.

LeighW

2,018 posts

143 months

Thursday 20th February
quotequote all
The Smoking Tire - Matt Farah driving a 500hp 3.5 v6 supercharged rear/mid engined Mini (!!)

Looks amazing and terrifying in equal measure. eeklaugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4jpZNj1Wk



Baron Greenback

4,439 posts

105 months

Thursday 20th February
quotequote all
poing said:
NGRhodes said:
Banger racing - jumping competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqIh3HlHA8
Top tip from that, if you need to jump a broken bridge then get a Micra! Very well balanced. Avoid Vauxhall as they all seem very nose heavy.
Dam hope they are well protected for spinal injury, if not they will be a bit smaller! top marks for Micra!

DoubleTime

1,549 posts

97 months

Thursday 20th February
quotequote all
LeighW said:
The Smoking Tire - Matt Farah driving a 500hp 3.5 v6 supercharged rear/mid engined Mini (!!)

Looks amazing and terrifying in equal measure. eeklaugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4jpZNj1Wk
You would never want to slide the thing sideways at speed into one of those trees though.....!!!!

sisu

653 posts

128 months

Thursday 20th February
quotequote all
Laurel Green said:
Ooohh a Polynesian Blue HB Viva.
As a former Lanchester owner in NZ this is guy was known as a safe place for the Barrys to pass on their British cars too.


Slow

5,013 posts

92 months

Friday 21st February
quotequote all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpF-Ek79DY4

Stripping the new supra to a bare shell for a drift car. They have already made 1000 bhp from the stock engine.

Gandahar

8,923 posts

83 months

Saturday 22nd February
quotequote all

SILLY NAMES READ OUT ON TV

It's probably bad of me but no matter how many times I watch it, over the years, it still makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JYHNX8pdo


The comments are funny as well.


waynecyclist

497 posts

69 months

Sunday 23rd February
quotequote all
Latest from Tyrrell's Classic Workshop on V12's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB9BrhlV7fY

Really interesting, if nothing else forward on to 25 minutes and enjoy a Daytona being given the beans

Blakewater

3,509 posts

112 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
The Crown of the Road Hogger. 1960s public information film about keeping left. Proves lane hogging isn't a new phenomenon.

Are you a brooding hen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ShgrRWbSU

NGRhodes

597 posts

27 months

Wednesday 26th February
quotequote all
Inside Audi's Secret Storage Facility (Hoonigan) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ya9ARzWpsc