Badly modified cars thread Mk2

Badly modified cars thread Mk2

Author
Discussion

Swampy1982

1,990 posts

59 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
Someone go fetch Frank...

The Li-ion King

1,197 posts

12 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
dudleybloke said:
Knot going saaarf of the river this time of night gavna.
Cabbie might be able to drop you to Wood Green getmecoat

FourWheelDrift

78,601 posts

232 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
Shuvi McTupya said:
Down my road..

Just needs "Free sweets" roughly spray painted on the side.

ambuletz

8,138 posts

129 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
just looks to me like someone didn't want to spend money for a topbox in halfords, so they used the wood they had around. made purely to be functional no doubt. it makes me think of the US mom and pop pizza place that sells 54'' pizzas, in order to transport it they have a box above their smart car.


Shuvi McTupya

23,204 posts

195 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
Shuvi - PLEASE go and ask the owner what it’s all about smile
I REALLY want to ask! But i don't know who owns it and i have only just moved in..Bear with me..



Escort3500

5,536 posts

93 months

Friday 15th November
quotequote all
Shuvi McTupya said:
Escort3500 said:
Shuvi - PLEASE go and ask the owner what it’s all about smile
I REALLY want to ask! But i don't know who owns it and i have only just moved in..Bear with me..
We await your findings smile

Down and out

2,014 posts

12 months

Friday 15th November
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
Shuvi McTupya said:
Escort3500 said:
Shuvi - PLEASE go and ask the owner what it’s all about smile
I REALLY want to ask! But i don't know who owns it and i have only just moved in..Bear with me..
We await your findings smile
Give him a chance, he hasn't felt his way round the neighbourhood yet.

loudlashadjuster

3,450 posts

132 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Naht good


A1VDY

994 posts

75 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
loudlashadjuster said:
Naht good

Ah.. its the woody woodpecker merc.
Have you any side on pictures as I've only seen that from the front..

98elise

15,251 posts

109 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Greg the Fish said:
Shuvi McTupya said:
Down my road..

What the?????
FakeTaxi mobile set?

Weekendrebuild

600 posts

11 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
.

Not so much the car more the spelling of schnitzer
When it’s in front of you ! laugh

Escort3500

5,536 posts

93 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Back to the Eighties trip anyone ? smile






Steamer

11,395 posts

161 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
That could be so great... not too sure what those things on the bonnet are - are they micro headlights?!

Escort3500

5,536 posts

93 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Steamer said:
That could be so great... not too sure what those things on the bonnet are - are they micro headlights?!
Lights of some sort, no idea why smile The car’s up for auction at H&H later this month with ‘no reserve’ .



Edited by Escort3500 on Tuesday 19th November 08:14

Paulm4

256 posts

105 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
A1VDY said:
Ah.. its the woody woodpecker merc.
Have you any side on pictures as I've only seen that from the front..
It's a Gen 7 Celica, is it not?

Weekendrebuild

600 posts

11 months

Monday 18th November
quotequote all
Paulm4 said:
It's a Gen 7 Celica, is it not?
No definitely a woodpecker merc !

ajprice

16,708 posts

144 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Weekendrebuild said:
Paulm4 said:
It's a Gen 7 Celica, is it not?
No definitely a woodpecker merc !
I see a Celica too.

pidsy

5,161 posts

105 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
Back to the Eighties trip anyone ? smile





That’s the car used by Sean Bean in the zombie race series that was on sky earlier this year. Can’t remember it’s name.

Greg the Fish

891 posts

14 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
loudlashadjuster said:
Naht good



lukeharding

769 posts

37 months

Tuesday 19th November
quotequote all
pidsy said:
That’s the car used by Sean Bean in the zombie race series that was on sky earlier this year. Can’t remember it’s name.
Curfew is the one you're thinking of. This isn't the prettiest XJS but it has potential! manual gearbox and hydraulic handbrake.... wink