Lets play the Photo Location Game! Vol 3

Lets play the Photo Location Game! Vol 3

Author
Discussion

The Moose

21,987 posts

193 months

Saturday 12th November
quotequote all
I prefer ambrosia anyway!

Your vehicle next to a natural (i.e. not man-made) body of water. Sea is ok too.

Easternlight

3,081 posts

128 months

Saturday 12th November
quotequote all
The sea is only about 400 meters away.
But my custard is well out of date!

Silver Smudger

3,153 posts

151 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Easternlight said:
The sea is only about 400 meters away.
But my custard is well out of date!

Silver Smudger

3,153 posts

151 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Slight meteorological complications this morning - This is the view of the English Channel from Leysdown-on-Sea



kowalski655

13,445 posts

127 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Sunnier in scotland

Easternlight

3,081 posts

128 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Win for Smudger




Checked my custard in the car...

BBE. 2013 rofl

illmonkey

16,440 posts

182 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Win.

See if I can do the next one on my way home later!

Bodo

11,801 posts

250 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Win for smudger.

I liked this one, because it was for vehicles, not just cars. But I was late out with my bike & custard.

Silver Smudger

3,153 posts

151 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Next up, your car, truck, bike, hovercraft or other land-based vehicle, custard or verifiable alternative at a health club,spa, fitness centre advertising "Wellness", the word Wellness must be visible.

The Moose

21,987 posts

193 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
Bodo said:
Win for smudger.

I liked this one, because it was for vehicles, not just cars. But I was late out with my bike & custard.
My trucks were feeling a touch left out. Any form of transport was acceptable…was hoping someone would think outside the box and use a boat.

illmonkey

16,440 posts

182 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
The Moose said:
Bodo said:
Win for smudger.

I liked this one, because it was for vehicles, not just cars. But I was late out with my bike & custard.
My trucks were feeling a touch left out. Any form of transport was acceptable…was hoping someone would think outside the box and use a boat.
I’d have to be very far away from my yacht to fit it all in shot, wasn’t even considered

The Moose

21,987 posts

193 months

Sunday 13th November
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
The Moose said:
Bodo said:
Win for smudger.

I liked this one, because it was for vehicles, not just cars. But I was late out with my bike & custard.
My trucks were feeling a touch left out. Any form of transport was acceptable…was hoping someone would think outside the box and use a boat.
I’d have to be very far away from my yacht to fit it all in shot, wasn’t even considered
Surely wouldn’t have taken long in the tender to the tender?

Silver Smudger

3,153 posts

151 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
Bump for the weekend!

kowalski655

13,445 posts

127 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
Hopefully this is visible

M.F.D

544 posts

85 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
Sunnier in scotland
Newton on Ayr?

kowalski655

13,445 posts

127 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
Bloody hell, well spotted!

illmonkey

16,440 posts

182 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
Hopefully this is visible
Where’s the custard or token custard?


M.F.D

544 posts

85 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
Bloody hell, well spotted!
Grew up other side of the golf course near Prestwick beach cool

yellowjack

16,019 posts

150 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
kowalski655 said:
Hopefully this is visible
Where’s the custard or token custard?
Seems like there's a passenger in the car holding up some form of mobile device (possibly showing an image of custard) in lieu of actual custard. I'll give that a win...

illmonkey

16,440 posts

182 months

Thursday 24th November
quotequote all
yellowjack said:
illmonkey said:
kowalski655 said:
Hopefully this is visible
Where’s the custard or token custard?
Seems like there's a passenger in the car holding up some form of mobile device (possibly showing an image of custard) in lieu of actual custard. I'll give that a win...
well bugger me. Win!