The BAD PARKING thread [vol4]

The BAD PARKING thread [vol4]

Author
Discussion

MartG

15,063 posts

152 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
Unusual...


funkyrobot

18,020 posts

176 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
MartG said:
Unusual...

rofl

nonsequitur

10,758 posts

64 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
MartG said:
Unusual...

...But still badly parked, I feel.

RazerSauber

512 posts

8 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
Mandalore said:
jamei303 said:
Shermanator said:
CoolHands said:
There was literally no reason for this other than because they can. Stupid



I genuinely don't see anything wrong with that

They are taking up one space, like they would if they parked nornally
They have not inconvenienced anyone (you cant even argue about the hatching at the end of the row, as the back of the car isn't in them), like they would if they parked normally.

If I saw that on my way inside I would crack a smile about it, I think CoolHands needs to loosen up a little.
It's probably safer too as they better visibility than if parked parallel.
Trying to be special and parking where someone
Isn’t siupposed to is rarely clever in the real world.

In this example they have to reverse into a lane that is only expecting people to exit fromtwaya from the assigned lanes.

But.. if you boys think that everyone else should compensate for their radical decisions
I guess that explains it.
It's no worse than the Fiesta next to it that everyone seems to have missed. I quite like that sideways parking, I don't see a problem at all.

SistersofPercy

1,497 posts

114 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
MartG said:
Unusual...

Stealth mode, 95% engaged....

Greg the Fish

893 posts

14 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
MartG said:
Unusual...

Q division's latest experiment for Bond's new car not a complete unmitigated disaster.

Escort3500

5,578 posts

93 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
carlove said:
Mr lestat said:
No it’s a once handsome car turned into a chav mobile. Awful looking.
I think (happy to be corrected) that's how the Supersport leaves the factory.
For me it’s OK bar the tacky logo on the sill getmecoat

Triumph Man

6,065 posts

116 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
SistersofPercy said:
MartG said:
Unusual...

Stealth mode, 95% engaged....
Dodgy Renault electrics...

Petrus1983

2,813 posts

110 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
nonsequitur said:
Steff1965 said:
Petrus1983 said:
Just saw this - hoping it’s not a repost!

It’s only been reposted about a hundred times or so
Rub that rug and it posts itself another hundred times.hehe
Whops. getmecoat

uuf361

3,017 posts

170 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
Over 4 spaces in a normally very busy gym car park.......(and sideways - no idea how that happened biggrin)


Mr lestat

2,355 posts

138 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all
Greg the Fish said:
carlove said:
I think (happy to be corrected) that's how the Supersport leaves the factory.
Doesn't make it non-chav
Footballers dream car. Money seldom buys taste

Hashtaggggg

298 posts

17 months

Wednesday 13th November
quotequote all

nonsequitur

10,758 posts

64 months

Thursday 14th November
quotequote all
Hashtaggggg said:
Just asking to be removed.

scoobygaz1

213 posts

93 months

Friday 15th November
quotequote all
Dog walking again

Yes I know can someone turn them please

Hol

5,215 posts

148 months

Friday 15th November
quotequote all
RazerSauber said:
Mandalore said:
jamei303 said:
Shermanator said:
CoolHands said:
There was literally no reason for this other than because they can. Stupid



I genuinely don't see anything wrong with that

They are taking up one space, like they would if they parked nornally
They have not inconvenienced anyone (you cant even argue about the hatching at the end of the row, as the back of the car isn't in them), like they would if they parked normally.

If I saw that on my way inside I would crack a smile about it, I think CoolHands needs to loosen up a little.
It's probably safer too as they better visibility than if parked parallel.
Trying to be special and parking where someone
Isn’t siupposed to is rarely clever in the real world.

In this example they have to reverse into a lane that is only expecting people to exit fromtwaya from the assigned lanes.

But.. if you boys think that everyone else should compensate for their radical decisions
I guess that explains it.
It's no worse than the Fiesta next to it that everyone seems to have missed. I quite like that sideways parking, I don't see a problem at all.
Yes, the Fiesta is parked badly, but If you truly don’t see a difference between the two , I would suggest either glasses or getting the bus to save yourself further embarrassment.


DoubleD

9,787 posts

56 months

Friday 15th November
quotequote all
Hol said:
RazerSauber said:
Mandalore said:
jamei303 said:
Shermanator said:
CoolHands said:
There was literally no reason for this other than because they can. Stupid



I genuinely don't see anything wrong with that

They are taking up one space, like they would if they parked nornally
They have not inconvenienced anyone (you cant even argue about the hatching at the end of the row, as the back of the car isn't in them), like they would if they parked normally.

If I saw that on my way inside I would crack a smile about it, I think CoolHands needs to loosen up a little.
It's probably safer too as they better visibility than if parked parallel.
Trying to be special and parking where someone
Isn’t siupposed to is rarely clever in the real world.

In this example they have to reverse into a lane that is only expecting people to exit fromtwaya from the assigned lanes.

But.. if you boys think that everyone else should compensate for their radical decisions
I guess that explains it.
It's no worse than the Fiesta next to it that everyone seems to have missed. I quite like that sideways parking, I don't see a problem at all.
Yes, the Fiesta is parked badly, but If you truly don’t see a difference between the two , I would suggest either glasses or getting the bus to save yourself further embarrassment.
They are both touching the white line. The Fiesta is touching more of the line, so that must be worse? Apart from that, they are both about the same.

MartG

15,063 posts

152 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all

Speed 3

2,658 posts

67 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all
I know Smart cars are notoriously difficult to park but WTF ?


nonsequitur

10,758 posts

64 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all
Speed 3 said:
I know Smart cars are notoriously difficult to park but WTF ?

Not so smart, obviously.

AlexRS2782

5,675 posts

161 months

Saturday 16th November
quotequote all
MartG said:
Probably parked up early to make sure they're first through the door at B&M in the morning hehe