Great News No UK WP RS For Sale On Here

Great News No UK WP RS For Sale On Here

Author
Discussion

Porsche911R

17,324 posts

210 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
Well there you go Johnny it goes to show there aren't any about and Hunter Yellow and DT are talking bks

Good luck with your search
that's because only 2 cars have landed and the slots which were for sale have sold !

I am sure in 6 months we will have all the big players having WP cars for sale, but why any one would buy one is beyond me over a non Filtered car !

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
With deliveries about to commence we will soon know the real facts about exhaust and noise

To date we know ITB’s are a plus,rumours are it sounds as good and the exhaust weighs less

If the rumours are true then with WP it’s a SLAM DUNK thumbup

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
Well there you go Johnny it goes to show there aren't any about and Hunter Yellow and DT are talking bks

Good luck with your search
that's because only 2 cars have landed and the slots which were for sale have sold !

I am sure in 6 months we will have all the big players having WP cars for sale, but why any one would buy one is beyond me over a non Filtered car !
You may well find in future that a filtered car allows you to drive in areas otherwise restricted and also at a much lower cost,emissions zones etc biggrin

There appears to be no loss from PF’s you gain ITB’s and loose two heavy mufflers,what’s not to like about that?


Edited by Juno on Wednesday 21st August 11:56

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
Well there you go Johnny it goes to show there aren't any about and Hunter Yellow and DT are talking bks

Good luck with your search
that's because only 2 cars have landed and the slots which were for sale have sold !



I am sure in 6 months we will have all the big players having WP cars for sale, but why any one would buy one is beyond me over a non Filtered car !
How would you know if anyone sold a slot, I can’t see the owners boasting about it!

I don’t even know where my own car is let alone and other fkers

Re sellers are full of Bull,the amount of times I’ve enquired about a car only to find the reseller had no more than a brief exchange with the owner,snapped a few pics and put it on their website!!!

Edited by Juno on Wednesday 21st August 12:03

Porsche911R

17,324 posts

210 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
With deliveries about to commence we will soon know the real facts about exhaust and noise

To date we know ITB’s are a plus,rumours are it sounds as good and the exhaust weighs less

If the rumours are true then with WP it’s a SLAM DUNK thumbup
yes it sounds good due to the side deletes, but the .2 flaps open bypasses the sides anyway and with a by pass sounds like a RSR, the filtered cars will never sound that good. the vids back that up, but it sounds ok over the gt4 which they were a bit stuck with space.

plenty of vids which show a great sound but not the 991.2 real sound pre filter.

more TB the driver will never notice that imo just adds yet more weight.

the best part was the wheels which I take you did not spec !!! seemed a bargain for £8.5k as they cost £20k and the only performance difference in the WP will come from the mag wheels.

Edited by Porsche911R on Wednesday 21st August 13:23

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
With deliveries about to commence we will soon know the real facts about exhaust and noise

To date we know ITB’s are a plus,rumours are it sounds as good and the exhaust weighs less

If the rumours are true then with WP it’s a SLAM DUNK thumbup
yes it sounds good due to the side deletes, but the .2 flaps open bypasses the sides anyway and with a by pass sounds like a RSR, the filtered cars will never sound that good. the vids back that up, but it sounds ok over the gt4 which they were a bit stuck with space.

plenty of vids which show a great sound but not the 991.2 real sound pre filter.

more TB the driver will never notice that imo just adds yet more weight.
It’s a bit hot around the pool right now,I’m off to get a sandwich,a triple decker laughlaughlaugh

Porsche911R

17,324 posts

210 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
It’s a bit hot around the pool right now,I’m off to get a sandwich,a triple decker laughlaughlaugh
lol I am off to France :-) in my slowest car see you when I get back and I am 50 !

do a drag race with my manual on return see which is faster ?

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
With deliveries about to commence we will soon know the real facts about exhaust and noise

To date we know ITB’s are a plus,rumours are it sounds as good and the exhaust weighs less

If the rumours are true then with WP it’s a SLAM DUNK thumbup
yes it sounds good due to the side deletes, but the .2 flaps open bypasses the sides anyway and with a by pass sounds like a RSR, the filtered cars will never sound that good. the vids back that up, but it sounds ok over the gt4 which they were a bit stuck with space.

plenty of vids which show a great sound but not the 991.2 real sound pre filter.

more TB the driver will never notice that imo just adds yet more weight.

the best part was the wheels which I take you did not spec !!! seemed a bargain for £8.5k as they cost £20k and the only performance difference in the WP will come from the mag wheels.

Edited by Porsche911R on Wednesday 21st August 13:23
Wheels are a Feckless waste of time for me,its predominantly a road car and they won’t be noticed,in fact the slightly heavier wheel might give a bit more eel on uneven roads. I also hate the look of the Mags and don’t fancy a 3 month wait and £10k Bill each time I damage one!

I use a race car for track days which weighs about as much as the interior of the Porsche

Like you said in an earlier thread buy the car for you and not what others think

That’s exactly what I’ve done!!!

PS I still think Mark Webber would be quicker around Silverstone in a .1 low reviving heavy RS than anyone on here with a high revving .2 RS with WP and Magnesium Haemorrhoids, if that makes sense!!!

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
It’s a bit hot around the pool right now,I’m off to get a sandwich,a triple decker laughlaughlaugh
lol I am off to France :-) in my slowest car see you when I get back and I am 50 !

do a drag race with my manual on return see which is faster ?
I’m in Palmyre,drop in beer

Porsche911R

17,324 posts

210 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
I’m in Palmyre,drop in beer
I am heading off to Chinon for a canoe down the Loire lots of wine. 8 mates in sports cars and a hired chateau.

50 on Sunday ;-) should be a laugh.

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
I’m in Palmyre,drop in beer
I am heading off to Chinon for a canoe down the Loire lots of wine. 8 mates in sports cars and a hired chateau.

50 on Sunday ;-) should be a laugh.
There is nothing funny about being 50 whether in a Canoe or Brothel yikes

Porsche911R

17,324 posts

210 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
There is nothing funny about being 50 whether in a Canoe or Brothel yikes
I must say not looking forward to saying 50 !! it sounds bloody old, no wonder I am slow on track these days :-)

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
There is nothing funny about being 50 whether in a Canoe or Brothel yikes
I must say not looking forward to saying 50 !! it sounds bloody old, no wonder I am slow on track these days :-)
I’m 56 and still as fast as fk biggrin

throt

1,978 posts

115 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
Well there you go Johnny it goes to show there aren't any about and Hunter Yellow and DT are talking bks

Good luck with your search
that's because only 2 cars have landed and the slots which were for sale have sold !



I am sure in 6 months we will have all the big players having WP cars for sale, but why any one would buy one is beyond me over a non Filtered car !
How would you know if anyone sold a slot, I can’t see the owners boasting about it!

I don’t even know where my own car is let alone and other fkers

Re sellers are full of Bull,the amount of times I’ve enquired about a car only to find the reseller had no more than a brief exchange with the owner,snapped a few pics and put it on their website!!!

Edited by Juno on Wednesday 21st August 12:03
Pretty normal a few slots being sold at overs and they certainly wouldn’t boast about it. Top secret sh*t that is .

Who cares, when you lot get them let’s all have a meet.

Cheib

16,784 posts

120 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Is there a “Bizarre Threads of 2019” award ? In a shocking development there are no cars for sale because hardly any (or any at all ?) have been delivered yet !!!!

throt

1,978 posts

115 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Juno said:
Porsche911R said:
Juno said:
There is nothing funny about being 50 whether in a Canoe or Brothel yikes
I must say not looking forward to saying 50 !! it sounds bloody old, no wonder I am slow on track these days :-)
I’m 56 and still as fast as fk biggrin
You will get back ache in a RS, mucker. wink..

throt

1,978 posts

115 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Cheib said:
Is there a “Bizarre Threads of 2019” award ? In a shocking development there are no cars for sale because hardly any (or any at all ?) have been delivered yet !!!!
hahaha,, how is yours, bud. Running good?.

Cheib

16,784 posts

120 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
throt said:
Cheib said:
Is there a “Bizarre Threads of 2019” award ? In a shocking development there are no cars for sale because hardly any (or any at all ?) have been delivered yet !!!!
hahaha,, how is yours, bud. Running good?.
Great thanks! Taking it to Bruntingthorpe for a morning with one of the PEC instructors on Friday. It will confirm (again) the the car is more capable than me....

How about you ?!

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Cheib said:
Is there a “Bizarre Threads of 2019” award ? In a shocking development there are no cars for sale because hardly any (or any at all ?) have been delivered yet !!!!
No if you look backwards into the past you would have seen resellers advertising slots for you to spec your own car at overs

It’s not really been the case this time

Juno

Original Poster:

3,653 posts

194 months

Wednesday 21st August
quotequote all
Cheib said:
Is there a “Bizarre Threads of 2019” award ? In a shocking development there are no cars for sale because hardly any (or any at all ?) have been delivered yet !!!!
No if you look backwards to the past you would have seen resellers advertising slots for you to spec your own car at overs

I find it more bizarre that you don’t remember such things hehe

It’s not really been the case this time is it?


Edited by Juno on Wednesday 21st August 22:08