720s Below 200K Already

720s Below 200K Already

Author
Discussion

MDL111

3,060 posts

114 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Jules360 said:
_Leg_ said:
RamboLambo said:
I think the LT has to be tracked to be truly appreciated.
Please PM me when you book a track day and I'll come along.
rofl Me too, I'll fly over to see that
maybe we could all meet up at a Spa day next summer - would love to see the LT driven in anger

Juno

Original Poster:

2,770 posts

186 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
MDL111 said:
Jules360 said:
_Leg_ said:
RamboLambo said:
I think the LT has to be tracked to be truly appreciated.
Please PM me when you book a track day and I'll come along.
rofl Me too, I'll fly over to see that
maybe we could all meet up at a Spa day next summer - would love to see the LT driven in anger
Spa oh yes the good old days “O’Rouge” yikes

https://youtu.be/Pm3_KYmcQK0

WCZ

6,106 posts

131 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Jules360 said:
rofl Me too, I'll fly over to see that
not sure what the joke is, the 675 is a great track car!

Never you mind

1,180 posts

49 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
WCZ said:
Jules360 said:
rofl Me too, I'll fly over to see that
not sure what the joke is, the 675 is a great track car!
RL on track in his LIMITED Edition LT is the joke. Usually his track is the high street smile

RamboLambo

4,843 posts

107 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Never you mind said:
RL on track in his LIMITED Edition LT is the joke. Usually his track is the high street smile
STALKER ALERT ??????
Advertisement

tyrrell

1,297 posts

145 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Such as shame that the McLaren PistonHeads section are always de railed by such negative personal comments and insults.

cayman-black

7,466 posts

153 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Lol ...Its entertaining this Mclaren forum...


sardis

166 posts

113 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Hmmm, got to disagree with that. I'm with tyrrell on this one, it's tedious, childish and detracts from proper debate. I like McLaren because they are British and keep thinking about dabbling, but I can't really get into the threads because they are often full of dross.

cayman-black

7,466 posts

153 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Stick with it though as there is some great owners info amongst all the entertainment.

RamboLambo

4,843 posts

107 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Problem with the tinternet is you always get trolls. Half of them with made up accounts and not even owning a supercar.
McLaren owners club is strictly for owners only so you don't get this constant dross, scaremongering and bad mouthing of the brand.

The last 7 threads are all about McLaren so if nothing else they are dominating the forum

MrVert

2,835 posts

176 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Dominating, unfortunately mostly with a negative slant....

WCZ

6,106 posts

131 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
RamboLambo said:
Problem with the tinternet is you always get trolls. Half of them with made up accounts and not even owning a supercar.
McLaren owners club is strictly for owners only so you don't get this constant dross, scaremongering and bad mouthing of the brand.

The last 7 threads are all about McLaren so if nothing else they are dominating the forum
the problem is people can't accept that you're passionate about whatever car you currently own and defend its values or whatever

people just just accept it and stop bickering constantly, it is what it is and its harmless

Jules360

1,864 posts

139 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
WCZ said:
the problem is people can't accept that you're passionate about whatever car you currently own and defend its values or whatever

people just just accept it and stop bickering constantly, it is what it is and its harmless
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.

RamboLambo

4,843 posts

107 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
Jules360 said:
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.
A bit of bants has never knowingly killed someone although some people on here sound like they live grim lives if all they can do is moan about McLaren residuals when they don't even own one FFS

I have no allegiance to a particular brand and own an example from the top 3 IMHO.
Each has its own merits and ownership experience.
I would defend all 3 if they got the same abuse and don't really care what anyone else thinks,

That's my prerogative ( a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class ) biggrin

Jules360

1,864 posts

139 months

Wednesday 22nd August 2018
quotequote all
RamboLambo said:
Jules360 said:
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.
A bit of bants has never knowingly killed someone although some people on here sound like they live grim lives if all they can do is moan about McLaren residuals when they don't even own one FFS

I have no allegiance to a particular brand and own an example from the top 3 IMHO.
Each has its own merits and ownership experience.
I would defend all 3 if they got the same abuse and don't really care what anyone else thinks,

That's my prerogative ( a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class ) biggrin
Prerogative rofl Keep 'em coming Gazza !!!

Maldini35

1,896 posts

125 months

Thursday 30th August 2018
quotequote all
Jules360 said:
RamboLambo said:
Jules360 said:
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.
A bit of bants has never knowingly killed someone although some people on here sound like they live grim lives if all they can do is moan about McLaren residuals when they don't even own one FFS

I have no allegiance to a particular brand and own an example from the top 3 IMHO.
Each has its own merits and ownership experience.
I would defend all 3 if they got the same abuse and don't really care what anyone else thinks,

That's my prerogative ( a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class ) biggrin
Prerogative rofl Keep 'em coming Gazza !!!
perogative / prerogative
“Prerogative” is frequently both mispronounced and misspelled as “perogative.” It may help to remember that the word is associated with PRivileges of PRecedence.


ferdi p

1,145 posts

109 months

Thursday 30th August 2018
quotequote all
Jules360 said:
RamboLambo said:
Jules360 said:
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.
A bit of bants has never knowingly killed someone although some people on here sound like they live grim lives if all they can do is moan about McLaren residuals when they don't even own one FFS

I have no allegiance to a particular brand and own an example from the top 3 IMHO.
Each has its own merits and ownership experience.
I would defend all 3 if they got the same abuse and don't really care what anyone else thinks,

That's my prerogative ( a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class ) biggrin
Prerogative rofl Keep 'em coming Gazza !!!
Oh dear smile

cayman-black

7,466 posts

153 months

Thursday 30th August 2018
quotequote all
Guys i thought this was stunning, what do you think?


MDL111

3,060 posts

114 months

Thursday 30th August 2018
quotequote all
cayman-black said:
Guys i thought this was stunning, what do you think?

looks great

Jules360

1,864 posts

139 months

Thursday 30th August 2018
quotequote all
Maldini35 said:
Jules360 said:
RamboLambo said:
Jules360 said:
I find taking the mickey out of RL tremendous fun... he lends himself so well to it.
A bit of bants has never knowingly killed someone although some people on here sound like they live grim lives if all they can do is moan about McLaren residuals when they don't even own one FFS

I have no allegiance to a particular brand and own an example from the top 3 IMHO.
Each has its own merits and ownership experience.
I would defend all 3 if they got the same abuse and don't really care what anyone else thinks,

That's my prerogative ( a right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class ) biggrin
Prerogative rofl Keep 'em coming Gazza !!!
perogative / prerogative
“Prerogative” is frequently both mispronounced and misspelled as “perogative.” It may help to remember that the word is associated with PRivileges of PRecedence.
I know how you spell it, is was his pomposity that amused me. And the fact that he had to cut and paste the definition.