On road to Le Mans 2018 ask for pictures!

On road to Le Mans 2018 ask for pictures!

Author
Discussion

sl55kleemann

Original Poster:

1,137 posts

136 months

Thursday 7th June
quotequote all
One week no more request ?

davidd

5,839 posts

218 months

Thursday 7th June
quotequote all
sl55kleemann said:
One week no more request ?
I was going to post a photo when I get the stickers on! It'll be the weekend if that's ok.

Otherwise.

Black ftype jag
Black Aston V8 Vantage
Black 911
Black tt
Dark Blue mk1 gti cabrio

We are on the 7:09 train Thursday (in theory, maybe slightly later.)

Hoolio

938 posts

155 months

Thursday 7th June
quotequote all
sl55kleemann said:
One week no more request ?
You there Friday 15th? We're on the 7.20am tunnel in this





Will give you a wavey

ollie2017uk

49 posts

20 months

Thursday 7th June
quotequote all
sl55kleemann said:
One week no more request ?
Maybe do the Wednesday too?!

Rob93

51 posts

101 months

Thursday 7th June
quotequote all
Hi Cyril

Huge fan of what you do! It really makes the holiday something to remember for years when it's on the wall.

I'll be heading down in my Black Rover SD1 Thursday Morning
Have a great time and I hope you don't get wet or cold!

Advertisement

geresey

65 posts

57 months

Friday 8th June
quotequote all
Hi,please could you take a picture of us in my son's midnight blue (nearly black) Audi A4 Avant. Registration F7 JKE. Also a red Astra VRX, but I don't know the reg. They will both have Le Mans stickers. Thanks.

Edited by geresey on Sunday 10th June 23:02

sl55kleemann

Original Poster:

1,137 posts

136 months

Friday 8th June
quotequote all
Hoolio said:
You there Friday 15th? We're on the 7.20am tunnel in this





Will give you a wavey
only on thursday and monday sorry

sl55kleemann

Original Poster:

1,137 posts

136 months

Friday 8th June
quotequote all
Rob93 said:
Hi Cyril

Huge fan of what you do! It really makes the holiday something to remember for years when it's on the wall.

I'll be heading down in my Black Rover SD1 Thursday Morning
Have a great time and I hope you don't get wet or cold!
thanks Rob,
of course I will shoot you

davidd

5,839 posts

218 months

Saturday 9th June
quotequote all
Hi Cyril,

Look out for



We'll be waving

geresey

65 posts

57 months

Sunday 10th June
quotequote all
geresey said:
Hi,please could you take a picture of us in my son's midnight blue (nearly black) Audi A4 Avant. Registration F7 JKE. Also a red Astra VRX, but I don't know the reg. They will both have Le Mans stickers. Thanks.
Forgot to say, on Thursday eurotunnel at 12:30, hopefully you'll catch us.
Edited by geresey on Sunday 10th June 23:02

rakh1

13 posts

189 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Crossing on Fri morning smile


sl55kleemann

Original Poster:

1,137 posts

136 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
not there on friday, maybe on monday?

Geordie boy

440 posts

148 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Get into Calais just after 9, not sure what time we’ll get to you but look out for us!!


dredgey

276 posts

155 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Big fan of your work sl55kleemann! A really great tradition you've created.

Would it be ok to get a pic of my brother and I on Thursday morning? (Golf R estate).



Many thanks!

Saabman99

24 posts

160 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Hi, Black E-Class AMG Line - P777 CLR - Thursday around 11:30 ish. 14th year, you got me twice so here's hoping

Philip-8km5h

36 posts

17 months

Tuesday 12th June
quotequote all
HI there,

Blue Clio V6 MK2 with a lot of stickers. V666 VEE.

Please take some pictures if you can!

Phil.

sl55kleemann

Original Poster:

1,137 posts

136 months

Tuesday 12th June
quotequote all
dredgey said:
Big fan of your work sl55kleemann! A really great tradition you've created.

Would it be ok to get a pic of my brother and I on Thursday morning? (Golf R estate).



Many thanks!
thanks for your support, O will look for you but make noise :-)

Dowks

427 posts

180 months

Tuesday 12th June
quotequote all
Will be passing in my TVR Sagaris on Thursday, landing in Calais is around 10am local.

Colour: black
Reg: D10WKS.

No pic but you will probably hear it before you see it.....

Welshbeef

34,179 posts

132 months

Tuesday 12th June
quotequote all
I saw a Morgan Aero and a blue Octavia vRS hatchback liveried up on the A34 heading south past Oxford late afternoon today.

The VRS was clearly very loaded with stuff.

TopazCerb

38 posts

115 months

Tuesday 12th June
quotequote all
Hi Cyril,

We will be heading down on Thursday (arriving in Calais at 9:15am) and back on Monday. Would be great if you could get a few pictures of the car:





Thanks,

Mark