Club Scuderia Finished??

Club Scuderia Finished??

Author
Discussion

f355spider

1,394 posts

183 months

Friday 26th May 2006
quotequote all
chas, al - hurry up back runt needs his wing man.

ferrarispider

586 posts

177 months

Friday 26th May 2006
quotequote all
Hi fellas, i am just roaming between sites looking for a place to lay me resperator. Kind of a Ronin warrior looking for the next battle..............i know, i know i am full of s**t















>> Edited by ferrarispider on Friday 26th May 19:22

spidermanUK

808 posts

181 months

Friday 26th May 2006
quotequote all
ferrarispider said:
Hi fellas, i am just roaming between sites looking for a place to lay me resperator. Kind of a Ronin warrior looking for the next battle..............i know, i know i am full of s**t





Well stop being a donut and come back where you belong! It'll give you a chance to use your "proper" username if you re-register!










>> Edited by ferrarispider on Friday 26th May 19:22[/quote]

>> Edited by spidermanUK on Friday 26th May 20:29

angelis

2,317 posts

188 months

Friday 26th May 2006
quotequote all
spidermanUK said:
Well stop being a donut and come back where you belong! It'll give you a chance to use your "proper" username if you re-register!


I keep telling him that. To be honest there's more to this than meets the eye. I've heard a rumour that he's about to get a 360CS. He might have more of a chance in beating andy's 348 then.

burriana

16,556 posts

206 months

Sunday 28th May 2006
quotequote all
f355spider said:
chas, al - hurry up back runt needs his wing man.


Yeah, I know, but it's just not the same when you're driving German!

AmoCS

950 posts

171 months

Friday 20th March
quotequote all
Has been down for a while, is it finised?

Crazy4557

345 posts

146 months

Friday 20th March
quotequote all
Dunno...are you still waiting for an answer after 14 years?

fluffekins

144 posts

236 months

Friday 20th March
quotequote all
No, I think it's a temporary problem albeit it has gone on for a week or so.

RT964

224 posts

30 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
fluffekins said:
No, I think it's a temporary problem albeit it has gone on for a week or so.
Maybe it's self-isolating and will be back online in another week or so ?? laugh

jtremlett

806 posts

174 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
Server crash. Taking a while to get it sorted.

Lee Jones Jnr

50 posts

122 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
Be a shame if it’s dead. I used it when I had a Ferrari. It was a nice wee forum, hope it’s temporary.

67Dino

1,563 posts

57 months

Saturday 21st March
quotequote all
Probably needs spare parts that are in short supply, and can only be sourced from Italy.

mike01606

520 posts

101 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
The site is back up but empty. According to posts on the FB page it’s being rebuilt onto a newer platform from a backup after a failure.

Djtemeka

1,156 posts

144 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
AmoCS said:
Has been down for a while, is it finised?
Do you live i the sticks where the internet is slow? 14 years to load page to reply biggrin


MarkM3Evoplus

469 posts

152 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
Quite like 348s tbh.

Putting cars down like that on Pistonheads is a bit of a cheap shot, many people would aspire to own such a car.

cayman-black

8,865 posts

168 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
Djtemeka said:
AmoCS said:
Has been down for a while, is it finised?
Do you live i the sticks where the internet is slow? 14 years to load page to reply biggrin
laugh

FezSpider

424 posts

184 months

Monday 23rd March
quotequote all
MarkM3Evoplus said:
Quite like 348s tbh.

Putting cars down like that on Pistonheads is a bit of a cheap shot, many people would aspire to own such a car.
Seriously? Your giving an opinion of banter that were talking about 14 years ago....14 years ago rolleyes
Back then not many aspired to get a 348 biggrin
You really have to know how we used to talk siht back then, it was banter towards sy who used to give it back. wink


Edited by FezSpider on Monday 23 March 16:50

cayman-black

8,865 posts

168 months

Tuesday 24th March
quotequote all
FezSpider said:
Seriously? Your giving an opinion of banter that were talking about 14 years ago....14 years ago rolleyes
Back then not many aspired to get a 348 biggrin
You really have to know how we used to talk siht back then, it was banter towards sy who used to give it back. wink


Edited by FezSpider on Monday 23 March 16:50
Not to mention 14 years on the 348 is the new 355.

davek_964

6,560 posts

127 months

Tuesday 24th March
quotequote all
cayman-black said:
Not to mention 14 years on the 348 is the new 355.
Er - no it isn't.

It's certainly not the black sheep it used to be - but I'd have a 355 over a 348 in a heartbeat.

Edited by davek_964 on Tuesday 24th March 10:57

FezSpider

424 posts

184 months

Tuesday 24th March
quotequote all
cayman-black said:
Not to mention 14 years on the 348 is the new 355.
Funny isn't it, but 14 years later the 458 is as old as the 348 was then.