Virginia Water 2009 PICTURES / VIDEO'S

Virginia Water 2009 PICTURES / VIDEO'S

Author
Discussion

Medic-one

2,915 posts

139 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
sixspeed said:
Any pics of my white Z4M Coupe make it onto anyone's camera?
Yup :




Also got the 2 other Z4's in a driveby videoclip :

Red 360, black porker, black 3series and grey Z4 :




Black Z4, 944 cabrio and cooper S :



Timmy2TARs

656 posts

146 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
sixspeed said:
Any pics of my white Z4M Coupe make it onto anyone's camera?


Altrezia

8,331 posts

147 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Update on the video - still working through it. I'm probably more than half way through the edit, so you could see something tomorrow if all goes smoothly.
Come on then, already bored at work, could do with some entertaining. biggrin

ph1l5

5,001 posts

138 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
Altrezia said:
identti said:
Update on the video - still working through it. I'm probably more than half way through the edit, so you could see something tomorrow if all goes smoothly.
Come on then, already bored at work, could do with some entertaining. biggrin
Ha Ha I was thinking the very same.

Altrezia

8,331 posts

147 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
Timmy2TARs said:
sixspeed said:
Any pics of my white Z4M Coupe make it onto anyone's camera?
Nice pic, and stunning car!!

Those CLS wheels really suit it.
Advertisement

Dudd

963 posts

128 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
sixspeed said:
Any pics of my white Z4M Coupe make it onto anyone's camera?
yeah i got a few of it. They were on my mates camera, so I'll get them off hima nd pu them up.

I think I also have some of you at Nurburgring last September. I Recognised the car!

mike360

938 posts

164 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
Any pics of my sl55 ? biggrin

Andrew.

8,565 posts

128 months

Thursday 26th March 2009
quotequote all
mike360 said:
Any pics of my sl55 ? biggrin
m25 sunday pm executing the noisy overtakes ???

Dudd

963 posts

128 months

Friday 27th March 2009
quotequote all
Dudd said:
sixspeed said:
Any pics of my white Z4M Coupe make it onto anyone's camera?
yeah i got a few of it. They were on my mates camera, so I'll get them off hima nd pu them up.

I think I also have some of you at Nurburgring last September. I Recognised the car!













MartC

10 posts

141 months

Friday 27th March 2009
quotequote all
You guys certainly get some arty shots bow

Good thread this, certainly plenty of pics to browse throughsmile

black car

582 posts

128 months

Monday 30th March 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Update on the video - still working through it. I'm probably more than half way through the edit, so you could see something tomorrow if all goes smoothly.
Any news? woohoo

I just wanted to use the woohoo smilie...

Edited by black car on Monday 30th March 22:44

V8 GMS

689 posts

151 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
Dudd said:
Cheers Dudd, You caught a few of mine there well.
you must have had the 'added shine' function on your camera...
Forgot how nice the weather was that day

Silent1

19,670 posts

171 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
Video....

identti

2,342 posts

161 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
Finally finished editing this 13 minute video! It's not bad though, so you're wait will have been worthwhile.

Now that I can upload in widescreen and reasonable quality, I will put it on YouTube unless anyone objects.

Dizeee

Original Poster:

14,408 posts

142 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
Go!

mike360

938 posts

164 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
Andrew. said:
mike360 said:
Any pics of my sl55 ? biggrin
m25 sunday pm executing the noisy overtakes ???
Ahh yes now that was fun!

your "SL" sounded awesome ;-)

Andrew.

8,565 posts

128 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
mike360 said:
Andrew. said:
mike360 said:
Any pics of my sl55 ? biggrin
m25 sunday pm executing the noisy overtakes ???
Ahh yes now that was fun!

your "SL" sounded awesome ;-)
likewise !

davetherave1970

2,144 posts

182 months

Tuesday 31st March 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Finally finished editing this 13 minute video! It's not bad though, so you're wait will have been worthwhile.

Now that I can upload in widescreen and reasonable quality, I will put it on YouTube unless anyone objects.
Is it on there yet? If so can we have a link? smile

munch997

2,325 posts

123 months

Wednesday 1st April 2009
quotequote all
davetherave1970 said:
identti said:
Finally finished editing this 13 minute video! It's not bad though, so you're wait will have been worthwhile.

Now that I can upload in widescreen and reasonable quality, I will put it on YouTube unless anyone objects.
Is it on there yet? If so can we have a link? smile
13mins wont upload, youtbe has a maximum of 10mins!?

identti

2,342 posts

161 months

Wednesday 1st April 2009
quotequote all
Ah ok, i'll put it on somewhere else then like Vimeo. It's just exporting now, hopefully into the right format, then i'll upload it.