Virginia Water 2009 PICTURES / VIDEO'S

Virginia Water 2009 PICTURES / VIDEO'S

Author
Discussion

kryten22uk

1,961 posts

167 months

Wednesday 1st April 2009
quotequote all
Ben-san said:
You approve of my child seat then! biggrin

identti

2,342 posts

161 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Alright guys, the wait is finally over (my internet died last night as I had to upload 400Mb of HD video).

View the video here in HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/3959927

john_r

8,349 posts

207 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Alright guys, the wait is finally over (my internet died last night as I had to upload 400Mb of HD video).

View the video here in HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/3959927
clap

Excellent work as ever Robbie!

andrew.

8,557 posts

128 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Alright guys, the wait is finally over (my internet died last night as I had to upload 400Mb of HD video).

View the video here in HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/3959927
good one, thankyou

minimatt1967

16,985 posts

142 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Great vid Identitti thumbup

Good choice of music especially the FM biggrin
Advertisement

Medic-one

2,915 posts

139 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Brilliant video, really really nice!

Next step, downloading it onto my harddrive, if it's ok with Identiti.


Just wondering though, at 08:56 minutes you've got that black 360 leaving, no footage of the red gto right behind it by any chance ?

Edited by Medic-one on Thursday 2nd April 09:53

Seasider

12,727 posts

185 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
clap Opening shot & two more appearances bow

Altrezia

8,331 posts

147 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Great vid - any chance of a download linky?

delS1

499 posts

176 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Great video, must of taken you ages, and i'm in it twice.

Well done

delS1

Silent1

19,669 posts

171 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Nice, one of me arriving and one of me leaving, very chuffed, first bit of video (from a proper camera) that i've seen of my MINI cloud9

Seasider

12,727 posts

185 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Silent1 said:
Nice, one of me arriving and one of me leaving, very chuffed, first bit of video (from a proper camera) that i've seen of my MINI cloud9
It sounded the nuts when you passed by us parked at the Donkey shop wink

identti

2,342 posts

161 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Cheers for all the comments guys smile

I will try and provide a download link ASAP, I had to rush this online last night and am now at work, so you may have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully I can host it in HD for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks again

Peter123

1,324 posts

148 months

Thursday 2nd April 2009
quotequote all
Excellent vid matey clap

Couldn`t see mine tho, Atlas grey 997 ?

identti

2,342 posts

161 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Cheers again,

Download link for anyone who's interested:
http://tinyurl.com/VWMarch09

Silent1

19,669 posts

171 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Seasider said:
Silent1 said:
Nice, one of me arriving and one of me leaving, very chuffed, first bit of video (from a proper camera) that i've seen of my MINI cloud9
It sounded the nuts when you passed by us parked at the Donkey shop wink
thumbup Can't beat ragging it past the dancing donkeys.

Seasider

12,727 posts

185 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Silent1 said:
Seasider said:
Silent1 said:
Nice, one of me arriving and one of me leaving, very chuffed, first bit of video (from a proper camera) that i've seen of my MINI cloud9
It sounded the nuts when you passed by us parked at the Donkey shop wink
thumbup Can't beat ragging it past the dancing donkeys.
yes Even more fun when they are moving biggrin
wink

Silent1

19,669 posts

171 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Seasider said:
Silent1 said:
Seasider said:
Silent1 said:
Nice, one of me arriving and one of me leaving, very chuffed, first bit of video (from a proper camera) that i've seen of my MINI cloud9
It sounded the nuts when you passed by us parked at the Donkey shop wink
thumbup Can't beat ragging it past the dancing donkeys.
yes Even more fun when they are moving biggrin
wink
hehe

Cat7SuperLight

231 posts

142 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Great Video biggrin

Photogirl

203 posts

127 months

Friday 3rd April 2009
quotequote all
Brilliant video Identti - perfect choice of music, too!

M3John

5,974 posts

155 months

Sunday 5th April 2009
quotequote all
identti said:
Alright guys, the wait is finally over (my internet died last night as I had to upload 400Mb of HD video).

View the video here in HD:
http://www.vimeo.com/3959927
Fantastic vid there sir clap What may i ask is the track listing for it though as the first couple of tracks were very good indeed !