Simply Aston Martin

Author
Discussion

LordBretSinclair

Original Poster:

3,792 posts

111 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all
This has been a great day out in previous years. Lady S and I will definitely be there again, staying at The Balmer Lawn Hotel.
Hope to see you there smile

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-aston-mar...

https://www.balmerlawnhotel.com/

steveway

585 posts

18 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all
I have booked but will travel down on the sunday morning, early!!

Dewi 1

285 posts

56 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all

Another lovely hotel not very far from Beaulieu, is Rhinefield House.
No affiliation, just a customer.



macdeb

7,152 posts

189 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all
Noted in diary driving

mhurley

454 posts

67 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all
Defo going for this
Advertisement

HBradley

1,037 posts

115 months

Tuesday 2nd January
quotequote all
Sounds like a good outing for Red 10!?

LordBretSinclair

Original Poster:

3,792 posts

111 months

Wednesday 3rd January
quotequote all
HBradley said:
Sounds like a good outing for Red 10!?
Definitely !!! Would be great to see the car again and to meet you smile

RichB

40,351 posts

218 months

Wednesday 3rd January
quotequote all
I might be up for this one, will put it in the diary.

Evysojf

51 posts

25 months

Wednesday 3rd January
quotequote all
HBradley said:
Sounds like a good outing for Red 10!?
Was planning on going anyway, but looking forward to it even more now. Glorious weather last year..

Any interest in a PH group, or are most on here going with their AMOC area, or individually?:

"Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space. We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend and they will require at least one e-ticket per vehicle taking part. Club Information will be emailed to Club Organisers approximately two weeks prior to the event once we have received final vehicle numbers for your club."

Would be great to meet some more fellow PHs and put some more names and faces to usernames on here!

steveway

585 posts

18 months

Wednesday 3rd January
quotequote all
As mentioned earlier in the post I am going but if we could arrange a ph group it would be good

PJDV8

135 posts

16 months

Wednesday 3rd January
quotequote all
That’s in the diary and I’ll be there with the AMR V8V.

MarkM3Evoplus

341 posts

134 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
Intend to go to this one with the wife

LordBretSinclair

Original Poster:

3,792 posts

111 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
Evysojf said:
Was planning on going anyway, but looking forward to it even more now. Glorious weather last year..

Any interest in a PH group, or are most on here going with their AMOC area, or individually?:

"Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space. We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend and they will require at least one e-ticket per vehicle taking part. Club Information will be emailed to Club Organisers approximately two weeks prior to the event once we have received final vehicle numbers for your club."

Would be great to meet some more fellow PHs and put some more names and faces to usernames on here!
Great idea Ollie.

I'm happy to arrange a "club" area so I'll contact the events team.

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.

steveway

585 posts

18 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
LordBretSinclair said:
Great idea Ollie.

I'm happy to arrange a "club" area so I'll contact the events team.

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.
3. Steve Way-V12V

mhurley

454 posts

67 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
LordBretSinclair said:
Evysojf said:
Was planning on going anyway, but looking forward to it even more now. Glorious weather last year..

Any interest in a PH group, or are most on here going with their AMOC area, or individually?:

"Pre-booked clubs are welcome at our Simply events. Please contact the Events team at least two weeks prior to the event to reserve your space. We will need to know the number of vehicles expected to attend and they will require at least one e-ticket per vehicle taking part. Club Information will be emailed to Club Organisers approximately two weeks prior to the event once we have received final vehicle numbers for your club."

Would be great to meet some more fellow PHs and put some more names and faces to usernames on here!
Great idea Ollie.

I'm happy to arrange a "club" area so I'll contact the events team.

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.h
3. Mhurley - V8V Roadster

Minglar

121 posts

57 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
LordBretSinclair said

Great idea Ollie.

I'm happy to arrange a "club" area so I'll contact the events team.

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.
3. Steve Way-V12V
4. Mhurley - V8V Roadster
5. Minglar - V12V (LBS.....Mrs Minglar and I are also booked in to The Balmer Lawn Hotel.....see you there!)
6.

PJDV8

135 posts

16 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
Minglar said:
LordBretSinclair said

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.
3. Steve Way-V12V
4. Mhurley - V8V Roadster
5. Minglar - V12V (LBS.....Mrs Minglar and I are also booked in to The Balmer Lawn Hotel.....see you there!)
6. PJDV8 - V8V AMR Coupe

macdeb

7,152 posts

189 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
Macdeb V8V 4.7
(can some kind soul add me)

Minglar

121 posts

57 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all
LordBretSinclair said

If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.
3. Steve Way-V12V
4. Mhurley - V8V Roadster
5. Minglar - V12V (LBS.....Mrs Minglar and I are also booked in to The Balmer Lawn Hotel.....see you there!)
6. PJDV8 - V8V AMR Coupe
7. Macdeb V8V 4.7
8.

Evysojf

51 posts

25 months

Thursday 4th January
quotequote all


If you would like to be included please add your name and vehicle, Cheers, LBS.

1. LordBretSinclair - V8 Vantage Roadster.
2. AndyC - DBS Volante.
3. Steve Way-V12V
4. Mhurley - V8V Roadster
5. Minglar - V12V (LBS.....Mrs Minglar and I are also booked in to The Balmer Lawn Hotel.....see you there!)
6. PJDV8 - V8V AMR Coupe
7. Macdeb V8V 4.7
8. Evysojf DB9
9.