A mad, bad Mini project

A mad, bad Mini project

Author
Discussion

Butter Face

24,218 posts

126 months

Saturday 2nd May 2020
quotequote all
It’s a good one too!

14

1,649 posts

127 months

Sunday 3rd May 2020
quotequote all
Not sure what the turbo installation was about, as it won’t fit, the engine has been built for n/a and most likely the intercooler is too small.

Megaflow

7,522 posts

191 months

Monday 4th May 2020
quotequote all
14 said:
Not sure what the turbo installation was about, as it won’t fit, the engine has been built for n/a and most likely the intercooler is too small.
The n/a bit was a joke, it should fit just fine and the intercooler hasn’t been made yet, just the water radiator for for it.

leglessAlex

4,023 posts

107 months

Monday 4th May 2020
quotequote all
Megaflow said:
14 said:
Not sure what the turbo installation was about, as it won’t fit, the engine has been built for n/a and most likely the intercooler is too small.
The n/a bit was a joke, it should fit just fine and the intercooler hasn’t been made yet, just the water radiator for for it.
Aye, they might have said high compression pistons in the video when they built the engine, but they sure as hell look like low compression ones to me biggrin

colin_p

3,294 posts

178 months

Tuesday 5th May 2020
quotequote all
Amazing stuff.

Making the turbot fit, I'm sure there is a cunning plan in the making.

Next episode; the turbo finds itself fitted in the boot with the sill box sections and roll cage used as the return boosted air ducts, or something, like a lump in the bonnet.

Or, as planned, it fits without any faff or fettling.


AstonZagato

10,330 posts

176 months

Tuesday 5th May 2020
quotequote all
colin_p said:
Making the turbot fit, I'm sure there is a cunning plan in the making.
There's nothing fishy going on. I'm sure they've got a plaice for it.

LanceRS

1,775 posts

103 months

Tuesday 5th May 2020
quotequote all
AstonZagato said:
colin_p said:
Making the turbot fit, I'm sure there is a cunning plan in the making.
There's nothing fishy going on. I'm sure they've got a plaice for it.
Maybe they will just scale it down?

colin_p

3,294 posts

178 months

Tuesday 5th May 2020
quotequote all
LanceRS said:
AstonZagato said:
colin_p said:
Making the turbot fit, I'm sure there is a cunning plan in the making.
There's nothing fishy going on. I'm sure they've got a plaice for it.
Maybe they will just scale it down?
Turbo turbo turbo, lasers, pew pew pew, all very 80's. Much funnier to get fishy with it.

But there again I might be talking cods...

annodomini2

6,230 posts

217 months

Thursday 18th June 2020
quotequote all
New episode this weekend

PixelpeepS3

6,686 posts

108 months

Friday 19th June 2020
quotequote all
annodomini2 said:
New episode this weekend


leglessAlex

4,023 posts

107 months

Friday 19th June 2020
quotequote all
annodomini2 said:
New episode this weekend
Longest ever episode too apparently, really really looking forward to it.

Butter Face

24,218 posts

126 months

Friday 19th June 2020
quotequote all
Tonight maybe?!

mk2 24v

560 posts

130 months

Friday 19th June 2020
quotequote all
It certainly doesnt feel like the longest episode bounce

Alex@POD

5,375 posts

181 months

Friday 19th June 2020
quotequote all
Yep, good episode! They always feel like they last 5 minutes though! Looking forward to the next one, where we might actually see the car again!

PixelpeepS3

6,686 posts

108 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
did it go live? i can't find it any where?

Butter Face

24,218 posts

126 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
Just on Patreon I think

PixelpeepS3

6,686 posts

108 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
Butter Face said:
Just on Patreon I think
thanks marg! smile

Butter Face

24,218 posts

126 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
It’s on!

PixelpeepS3

6,686 posts

108 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
Butter Face said:
It’s on!
smile

Butter Face

24,218 posts

126 months

Saturday 20th June 2020
quotequote all
Phenomenal work as always. Just superb.