PistonHeads.com Forum

Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis

Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis

Author
Discussion

Ayahuasca

Original Poster:

20,873 posts

200 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
What's the score now?

12-nil?


And did that woman who was looking for 'true love' before Christmas survive the onslaught or is it 13-nil?


B17NNS

14,843 posts

168 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis should be encouraged.

wargriff

1,790 posts

123 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
What ??
WHERE MAN ???????

reidy79

16,691 posts

112 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
B17NNS said:
Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis should be encouraged.
Really? Why?

I appreciate the amusement value in seeing an Attention we ripped to shreds and the amazing fact and data finding missions PH go on

However you are aware if you go to google you can see pictures of women, in and out of bikinis dont you? Some of the pics can be quite revealing!

Bullett

7,779 posts

105 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
reidy79 said:
B17NNS said:
Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis should be encouraged.
Really? Why?

I appreciate the amusement value in seeing an Attention we ripped to shreds and the amazing fact and data finding missions PH go on

However you are aware if you go to google you can see pictures of women, in and out of bikinis dont you? Some of the pics can be quite revealing!
What the internet is being used for nudy pics now? disgusting.
Advertisement

Justayellowbadge

36,605 posts

163 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
I think if women wish to post pictures of themselves, they are welcome to wear what they like in the comfort of their own home while they do so.

wargriff

1,790 posts

123 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Oh, so my request for detailed information on this so called 'bikini' pic has gone without a response. What is PH coming to ?


MitchT

11,336 posts

130 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
B17NNS said:
Women who post pics of themselves in bikinis should be encouraged but only if they are fit.
EFA smile

reidy79

16,691 posts

112 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
wargriff said:
Oh, so my request for detailed information on this so called 'bikini' pic has gone without a response. What is PH coming to ?
Unfortunately the thread was deleted, although sure someone will pop up with a Google cache version soon biggrin

soad

27,698 posts

97 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
I've noticed, since I've been using this site, myspace, facebook, etc... that girls have a tendency of posting pics of themselves in bikinis, bra and panties... you name it.

A lot of those pics taken in the bathroom/shower too? I see a lot of medicine cabinets and shower curtains in the background on some pics. And some of the pics I have seen are truly borderline porn..

Which is a good thing...

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

171 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.

Don

28,276 posts

205 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
Isn't this phenomenon known as "Facebook Angles" or some such thing.

I'm way too old know about Facebook. They should invent a site called Arsebook. I'd fit in better there, I think...

308mate

13,242 posts

143 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
Or with a seductive arm across the (considerable) midriff, the Z-list mum-of-four glamour model's favourite.

Bedford Rascal

29,466 posts

165 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
But I like ridiculously large bottoms.

Meeja

8,277 posts

169 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Don said:
They should invent a site called Arsebook. I'd fit in better there, I think...
You do know that site already exists don't you?

Definately NOT SFW!

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

171 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Don said:
Isn't this phenomenon known as "Facebook Angles" or some such thing.

I'm way too old know about Facebook. They should invent a site called Arsebook. I'd fit in better there, I think...
Urmm, Don...
http://www.arsebook.org/

(really!)

But yes I'm sure you're right - might even be "MySpace angle", though the phenomenon is the same.

DJC

23,563 posts

157 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Meeja said:
Don said:
They should invent a site called Arsebook. I'd fit in better there, I think...
You do know that site already exists don't you?

Definately NOT SFW!
Is that on the same kind of level as ratemybeaver.com ?

TonyHetherington

32,083 posts

171 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Bedford Rascal said:
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
But I like ridiculously large bottoms.
Ah, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face?

Matt Evans

1,530 posts

95 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
TonyHetherington said:
Bedford Rascal said:
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
But I like ridiculously large bottoms.
Ah, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face?
hehe

crofty1984

12,184 posts

125 months

Wednesday 10th February 2010
quotequote all
Bedford Rascal said:
TonyHetherington said:
Don't forget the tendency for most of the shots to be from "up high", hiding the ridiculously large bottom.
But I like ridiculously large bottoms.
You other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get *sprung*.