2020 BMW M4 F82 [14-20] cars for sale
We have 26 2020 BMW M4 F82 [14-20] cars available from trade and private sellersSearch 26 cars
Latest 2020 BMW M4 F82 [14-20] dealsView 26 2020 BMW M4 F82 [14-20] deals
2020 BMW M4 F82 [14-20] reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- You can find a great used BMW M4 on PistonHeads ranging from £23,490 to £117,950. You can expect to pay from £31,995 for a Competition and from £49,950 for a CS in today's market.
- The BMW M4 GTS can reach a top speed of 190mph.
- You can expect to average 31.0 - 34.0mpg & CO2 emissions are an estimated 194 - 213g/km, depending on the model.
- Engine size: 3.0-litre straight-six twin-turbo.
- Power: 431 - 500hp.
- Torque: 406 - 442lb-ft.
- 0-60: 3.6 - 4.5sec, depending on the year & version.
- Transmission: 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive.
- The BMW M4 F82/F83 was available as a saloon and convertible.
- The E92 M3 was replaced by the F82 M4 at the heart of BMW’s range of two door M cars. It first arrived in 2014 with the S55 3.0-litre straight-six twin-turbo engine with 431hp. The Competition Package came in 2016, boosting power to 450hp among other upgrades. The GTS and DTM Champion Edition arrived the same year, both with 500hp. The CS followed in 2017 with further tweaks over the Competition Package and 460hp.