Latest 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- The Lamborghini Gallardo can reach a top speed of around 202mph.
- You can find a great used Gallardo on PistonHeads ranging from £63,000 to £120,000. You can expect to pay £80,000 to £90,000 for a good example in today's market.
- An average fuel economy of 17.8mpg & CO2 emissions of ~378g/km can be expected.
- Engine size: 5.0-litre even-firing V10 (1st gen) or a 5.2-litre odd-firing V10 (2nd gen).
- Power: 493 - 562hp.
- Torque: 375 - 398lb-ft.
- 0-60: 3.0 - 4.2sec, depending on the year & version.
- Quarter mile: 11.1 - 12.4sec, depending on the year & version.
- Gearbox: 6-speed manual or automatic.
- The Gallardo was made as a coupe hardtop or convertible.
- Faster spyder & superleggera versions of the Gallardo, in addition to a number of limited edition variants like the bicolore & 50th anniversary edition were produced.