Chassis No:- 10620 was built and delivered in November 1972 being finished in Imperial Blue with Magnolia VM846 hides. Fitted with automatic transmission and the newly standardised ‘Coolaire’ air conditioning. Driven for just over 60,000 miles before being retired, the car was placed in storage in the year 2000 before entering into a full restoration in 2014.
Completed in 2017, with guidance from ourselves and using genuine Aston Martin parts, the restoration works have been carried out by skilled restorers to the most accurate and exacting standards, using the latest materials where possible to improve the performance and durability of the car without compromising its originality.
The total restoration included the all alloy coachwork and steel chassis being stripped to bare metal and restored, the interior completely re-trimmed including new seat foams with new hides, carpets, headlining and finishes. The cars mechanical components including the engine, gearbox, rear axle, suspension and braking components and electrical components were removed, dismantled and rebuilt or replaced, wherever necessary. Additionally all brightwork was either re-chromed or polished and the entire car reassembled with new weather seals.
Completed over a 3 year period, the end product is quite possibly the finest example of the model in existence. Resplendant in its original colours and completed to it’s ‘as built’ configuration, there has been no expense spared in restoring the car to the highest standards. A worthy contender for Concours honours, the car is ready to be enjoyed today, without the waiting period and ever rising costs of a newly commissioned restoration. With ownership of this exactingly restored example, comes the satisfaction of knowing the car is prepared and ready, to be admired and enjoyed by it’s next owner, over many years to come.
Supplied with it’s original build data records and a comprehensive restoration folio, containing multiple photographic records and narrative statements of the meticulous restoration just completed. Also included, is an owners instruction book, a BMIHT certificate of originality and earlier service history records prior to restoration.
View this vehicle on our website
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size5,700 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 7
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- Used Aston Martin in Acton (21)
- Used Aston Martin in City of London (5)
- Used Aston Martin in City of Westminster (11)
- Used Aston Martin in East Finchley (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Hayes (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Islington (2)
- Used Aston Martin in New Southgate (1)
- Used Aston Martin in Orpington (3)
- Used Aston Martin in Shepherds Bush (30)
- Used Aston Martin in Westerham (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Woodford Green (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (2087)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1552)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2297)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5564)
- Used cars in Leeds (2469)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1588)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1890)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1582)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1593)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1763)
- Used cars in York (1572)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12476)
- Used cars in East of England (15296)
- Used cars in London (5175)
- Used cars in North East (7392)
- Used cars in North West (18221)
- Used cars in Scotland (21499)
- Used cars in South East (22081)
- Used cars in South West (10303)
- Used cars in Wales (4583)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10819)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (16937)
No recent searches