The DB7 has been climbing in value of recent times, however, finding one in this highly original and completely unblemished state is getting much harder. Swathes of Connolly's finest hides wash over the interior, perfectly complementing the traditional Buckinghamshire Green coachwork, its matching electric, green mohair roof blending seamlessly into Ian Callum's now iconic shape.
I've been fortunate enough to be involved in buying and selling some of the world's finest Aston Martins for over 16 years now, but rarely do I come across one as genuinely honest and beautifully original such as this one. It really is that special.
Owned by a true motoring connoisseur, this car is now available for sale and would make a very worthy entrant into any AMOC Concours event if so desired.
Believed to be a factory-owned car when new, the history file shows the loving care and attention one would want in such a car.
If you have a serious interest in acquiring an Aston Martin DB7, this car warrants your attention. Please contact me for further details of this exceptional motorcar. Please note that the registration number shown in the photographs is currently undergoing retention and therefore is not included in the sale, with the car returning to an 'R' prefix.
Re-homing some of the world's finest cars for over 25 years.
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- Power335 bhp
- Torque362 lbs/ft
- Top speed150 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 6.8 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy18.2 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width1,830 mm
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Fantastic noise in the Hatfield tunnel.
Read the full summary
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (30.00 mpg @ 100.00 p/litre)||£900||£830|
|Servicing / Repairs||£2,400||£2,215|
|Total Running Costs||£2,400||£2,215|
Classic clean design that drives beautifully. Has won 2 prizes at AMOC Concours 2012 and 2013. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Just managed to buy an Aston after years of wanting one. After 3 weeks I still cant stop smiling! Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 3,714 miles
- 335 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Banbury (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Chertsey (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Chichester (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Guildford (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Milton Keynes (8)
- Used Aston Martin in Olney (12)
- Used Aston Martin in Reading (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Sevenoaks (14)
- Used Aston Martin in Slough (16)
- Used Aston Martin in Tadworth (11)
- Used Aston Martin in Walton-on-Thames (20)
- Used cars in Bristol (2364)
- Used cars in Derby (1598)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2310)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5586)
- Used cars in Leeds (2490)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1612)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1876)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1613)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1609)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1815)
- Used cars in York (1603)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12769)
- Used cars in East of England (15237)
- Used cars in London (5177)
- Used cars in North East (7370)
- Used cars in North West (18568)
- Used cars in Scotland (21736)
- Used cars in South East (22061)
- Used cars in South West (10676)
- Used cars in Wales (4665)
- Used cars in West Midlands (11015)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (17163)
No recent searches