Presented In The Out Of Range Polar Silver Porsche Metallic, With This Exceptional Colour Showcasing The Car's Signature Styling And Sculpted Curves Off Remarkably Well And With 19" Vanquish Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, The Aston Martin Embossed Red Brake Calipers, Rear Boot Sculpted Spoiler And Exterior Chrome Door Embellishments, Give A Final Elegant And Aggressive Stance. We Can Also Confirm That The Car Is Presented In Remarkable Condition And This Will Include A Perfect Floor And Sub-Frame, Which Is Now Highly Important To The Next Keeper/Collector....
The Aston Martin Vanquish Cabin Space Offers Nothing More Than An Air Of Excitement And Luxury, With The Use Of Only The Finest Leather Hides And Polished Turned Metals. The Interior Opted From Factory On Our Car Is Finished With The Two Tone Navy Blue And Ivory Leather Sports Seating Detailed With Lighter Blue Contrast Twin Needle Stitch Work, Blue Carpets, Contrasted Quilted Parchment Alcantara Headlining, A Blue Leather Dash That Wraps Around The Cabin And Is Beautifully Finished With Porsche Polar Silver Internal Inlays. For Performance Interior Aston Martin Enhancements Will Come In The Form Of Embossed Turned Metal Internal Door Grab Handles, Aston Martin Drilled Pedal Set And The Vanquish Embossed Internal Sill Kick Plates...
The Options From Aston Martin Build Include Unmarked 19" Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels Which All Sit On Branded Tyres, Dual Zone Climate Control, Aston Martin Embossed Red Brake Calipers, Chromed Exterior Door Handles, Variable Heated Front Seating, Power Fold Door Mirrors, Red Push Button Start, Small Screen Satellite Navigation System, Bright Silver Front Grille, Xenon Headlights With Auto Settings, Parchment Roof Headlining, Electric Front Seating, Chromed Exterior Embellishments, The Aston Martin Premium Sound Package With Multi Change CD, Fire Extinguisher Housed In The Boot, Aston Martin Leather Embossed Three Spoke Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift, ASM, Parrot Bluetooth Phone Preparation, Electric Folding Mirrors, Remote Central Locking With Alarm, Vehicle Tracking System And So Much More. The Car Also Comes Complete With The Entire Booklet Pack Set, An Aston Martin Private Plate, A Full Key Set And A Fully Cleared Hpi Report...
The First Generation V12 Vanquish Was Unveiled At The 2001 Geneva Motor Show And Was The Ultimate Replacement For The Then Dated Aston Martin Virage, With The Vanquish S Introduced In 2004 At The Paris Motor Show. The Vanquish Brand Very Quickly Entered Into Coveted Ranks Of The Aston Martin Heritage Title, Following The Same Suit As Other Great Aston Martin Cars From The Past, With Many Recognising This Car From The 2002 James Bond Film "Die Another Day". The Vanquish Is Quite Simply Special On All Counts, With This Model Being The Last Hand Built Car To Come Out Of The Famous Newport Pagnell Factory, Which Will In Time Prove Another Interesting Aspect To The Global Collector And In Turn Increase Prices. For The Very Best Left Available To Acquire. Both The Vanquish And Vanquish S Models Will Only Strengthen In Desirability, As Long As The Merits And Prominence Of The Cars Are Firmly In Place. This Example Was First Registered By HWM Aston Martin In March 2002 And Since This Point, The Car Has Had An Extensive Past Historical File Applied With Visit Logged Recorded At 87, 7840, 14985, 15151, 18462, 25497, 27624, 28492 & 30978 Miles, Which Is All Packed Up With A Healthy History A4 File....
For Further Details Please Contact Either Jonathan Or Mark On 01623 622627..
Further Images Can Be Viewed Directly On Our Web Page...
- Size5,900 cc
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
SummaryView members blog entries about this car
|Based on 25,000 miles||Total||Per Year|
|Fuel (14.00 mpg @ 125.00 p/litre)||£1,218|
|Total Running Costs||£0||£0|
Road Tests & Reviews
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
- 29,262 miles
- 339 bhp
- Used Aston Martin in Belper (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Chesterfield (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Coalville (2)
- Used Aston Martin in Derby (16)
- Used Aston Martin in Hinckley (5)
- Used Aston Martin in Leicester (5)
- Used Aston Martin in Mansfield (9)
- Used Aston Martin in Northampton (7)
- Used Aston Martin in Nottingham (1)
- Used Aston Martin in Oakham (6)
- Used Aston Martin in Rushden (3)
- Used cars in Bristol (2087)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1552)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (2297)
- Used cars in Glasgow (5565)
- Used cars in Leeds (2468)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1588)
- Used cars in Newcastle upon Tyne (1890)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1582)
- Used cars in Peterborough (1594)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1763)
- Used cars in York (1572)
- Used cars in East Midlands (12473)
- Used cars in East of England (15299)
- Used cars in London (5173)
- Used cars in North East (7395)
- Used cars in North West (18223)
- Used cars in Scotland (21498)
- Used cars in South East (22086)
- Used cars in South West (10303)
- Used cars in Wales (4582)
- Used cars in West Midlands (10822)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (16943)
No recent searches