SPEED YELLOW WITH BLACK LEATHER
RS FRONT AND REAR SPOILERS, SPEEDLINE TYPE ALLOYS WITH BLACK CENTRES, AIR CONDITIONING, TOP TINTED WINDSCREEN, SUN ROOF, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, UPGRADED BILSTEIN SUSPENSION.
A striking 993 Coupe which is well known to Hexagon Classics, having previously sold the car to our client. The car sits on Bilstein suspension which creates a squat stance and sportier appearance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a rare Speed Yellow example, having covered a low number of miles and offered in outstanding condition.
It has been well documented that the discontinuation of the 993 marked the end of air-cooled era which is a particular reason why this generation is held in such high esteem. The 993 generation is often referred as the best of the 911 series, not only because of its good looks, but also because of its impressive performance which gelled elegance and muscle both in to one car.
According to Porsche, every part of the 993 was designed from the ground up, including the engine and only twenty percent of its parts were carried over from its predecessor, the 964 generation.
Porsche's engineers devised a new light-alloy sub frame with coil and wishbone suspension (an all new multi-link system), which helped combat the previous lift-off oversteer and making significant progress with the engine and handling creating a more civilized car.
The naturally aspirated 3.6 litre six cylinder M64 engine produced 276 bhp at 6000rpm which managed a top speed of 168mph and the 0-62mph sprint could be reached 5.6 seconds.
This stunning car was originally supplied by Official Porsche Centre Belfast in August 1994. The service book has a number of main dealer stamps and was last serviced by Official Porsche Centre Hatfield at 23,592 miles.
Presented in wonderful condition, this Carrera Coupe is now ready for its new owner to enjoy.
Available to view at our London showrooms.
Reference #8005326 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutRear Engined
- Size3,600 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Top speed-
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
ext col: Arctic silver
int col: Flamenco red
Mods: 18 inch cargraphic split rims.
More to come. Read the full summary
- 30,200 miles
- 200 bhp
- 11,167 miles
- 4,800 miles
- 255 bhp
- 2,000 miles
- 364 bhp
- Used Porsche in Bromley (22)
- Used Porsche in Chiswick (22)
- Used Porsche in City of London (11)
- Used Porsche in City of Westminster (34)
- Used Porsche in East Finchley (37)
- Used Porsche in East Ham (31)
- Used Porsche in Hendon (28)
- Used Porsche in Mill Hill (33)
- Used Porsche in Mortlake (9)
- Used Porsche in Orpington (16)
- Used Porsche in Sidcup (26)
- Used cars in Bristol (1213)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1322)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1044)
- Used cars in Derby (1576)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1587)
- Used cars in Leeds (1788)
- Used cars in Leicester (1086)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1386)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1641)
- Used cars in Reading (1039)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1107)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9440)
- Used cars in East of England (10337)
- Used cars in London (3276)
- Used cars in North East (5217)
- Used cars in North West (11206)
- Used cars in Scotland (6588)
- Used cars in South East (16110)
- Used cars in South West (7612)
- Used cars in Wales (4461)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9685)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10638)
No recent searches