Engine Size – 5.4
Mileage – 15,000
Colour – Amazon Green
Interior – Classic Grey
With declining sale from the Porsche 911, Porsche decided that they were going to discontinue the 911 and would replace by the Porsche 928. This new car came with a new liquid-cooled, front-engine car was designed to address the shortcomings of the air-cooled rear-engine 911. One of the reasons for the front-engine/rear-drive design was to allow room for required catalysts and mufflers. It was subsequently decided that the two cars would be sold side by side. The most iconic feature on the 928 is the headlights. The headlights could be popped up to show a bullet shaped “snail-eyes”. The car was a huge success as the 928 was voted European car of the year in 1978 and is the only sports car to have won this.
Between 1992-1995, the 928 GTS (Grand Turismo Sport) was created with a 5.4 Litre and 345BHP. The changes compared to the 928 was that the bodywork was updated with flared rear fenders. It also came with a stronger manual gearbox with differential driven oil pump and front mounted oil cooler. It was also becoming available in North America in 1992.
The car was manufactured in 1992 and first registered in February 1994 by Porsche Japan. It was then imported into the UK in 2015 where it is sitting in our showroom today.
• Top Tinted Windscreen
• Sun Roof
• Soft Look Leather Front Seats
A full service history is present and as always the car comes with our excellent 1 year warranty, with 12 months Tax and MOT. As well as a full tank of fuel, a car cover and optimate.
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Body typeCoupe
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners -
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Thirsty, nosiy and perfectly balanced.
Read the full summary
All I ever wanted was a V8 and popup headlights... And the ability to crush continents. Read the full summaryView members blog entries about this car
I loved my Fiat Coupe 20VT but alas the 928GT stole that love.
I had planned to get an Alpine A610 (as part of my plan to go from 4cyl, 5cyl (Fiat) to 6Cyl (A610) but the recession meant their rarity became even greater.
So moved to V8 territory.
A classic design. So quiet... Read the full summary
- 10 miles
- 300 bhp
- 15,000 miles
- 255 bhp
- Used Porsche in Doncaster (9)
- Used Porsche in Harrogate (17)
- Used Porsche in Huddersfield (22)
- Used Porsche in Keighley (11)
- Used Porsche in Knaresborough (86)
- Used Porsche in Leeds (53)
- Used Porsche in Malton (48)
- Used Porsche in Sheffield (72)
- Used Porsche in Shipley (12)
- Used Porsche in Wetherby (17)
- Used Porsche in York (27)
- Used cars in Bristol (1212)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1302)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1044)
- Used cars in Derby (1578)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1615)
- Used cars in Leeds (1787)
- Used cars in Leicester (1080)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1363)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1641)
- Used cars in Reading (1040)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1092)
- Used cars in East Midlands (9430)
- Used cars in East of England (10339)
- Used cars in London (3261)
- Used cars in North East (5214)
- Used cars in North West (11231)
- Used cars in Scotland (6671)
- Used cars in South East (16087)
- Used cars in South West (7620)
- Used cars in Wales (4428)
- Used cars in West Midlands (9674)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (10617)
No recent searches