In close to concours condition throughout, X507FGC was ordered by its one and only owner, a Mr S L Root, from AFN Chiswick on 16th February 2000. The car was built in Stuttgart in July 2000, and delivered to AFN in August ready for registration on 1st September 2000. The personalised registration number S12OOT was assigned to the car from new.
Mr Root used his car very sparingly over the years, but had it serviced every year, initially at AFN Chiswick and, from 2003, at Parr, a very well respected Porsche specialist in Crawley. The service history is comprehensive, comprising a fully stamped service book showing 16 stamps for maintenance, 8 for brake fluid changes, and a file of invoices to support the maintenance. Every MOT certificate is present, the history showing just a couple of advisories for front tyre wear, and one for slight play in a front wheel bearing in 2007 at 13,519 miles.
When we got the car it was still wearing its original Michelin MXX3 rear tyres, still with plenty of tread but at 19 years old, worthy of replacement we feel! So the car now has a new set of Bridgestone N-rated tyres, and we have also replaced the AC condensers as they were starting to leak.
Presented in unmarked Zenith Blue metallic paint with a perfect extended black leather interior, X507FGC would make a fantastic addition to any collection of modern classic Porsche. For more information or to arrange to come and see this very special Boxster, please call Sean on 07595 455568.
Flat Six Classics is an independent Porsche specialist dedicated to supplying low mileage, well cared for modern classic Porsche. We focus on the emerging classic 986 Boxster and 987 Cayman models, and all our cars are thoroughly inspected and prepared for sale by a highly respected Porsche specialist. Our cars also come with a comprehensive 6 month/6,000 mile warranty. Visit our website for more information on our current stock.
Reference #9917095 | Trade
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutMid Engined
- Size3,200 cc
- AspirationNormally Aspirated
- Power248 bhp
- Torque225 lbs/ft
- Top speed163 mph
- Acceleration0 to 62 in 5.9 secs
- Driven WheelsRear Wheel Drive
- Economy26.4 mpg
- Body typeConvertible
- Emissions265 (g/km)
- Vehicle height1,290 mm
- Vehicle width1,801 mm
Previous Owners 1
Time to sell your car?
Wanting to sell your car? PistonHeads can help you get the best price and that quick sale. Try one of our selling tools today.
Contact Flat 6 Classics
- Used Porsche in Bristol (55)
- Used Porsche in Chippenham (19)
- Used Porsche in Devizes (9)
- Used Porsche in Exeter (27)
- Used Porsche in Ferndown (31)
- Used Porsche in Poole (8)
- Used Porsche in Saltash (11)
- Used Porsche in South Molton (9)
- Used Porsche in Swindon (40)
- Used Porsche in Tewkesbury (43)
- Used Porsche in Wimborne (8)
- Used cars in Bristol (1138)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1593)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1165)
- Used cars in Derby (1111)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1185)
- Used cars in Leeds (1706)
- Used cars in Leicester (1170)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1264)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1423)
- Used cars in Reading (1068)
- Used cars in Sheffield (1041)
- Used cars in East Midlands (8625)
- Used cars in East of England (10490)
- Used cars in London (3708)
- Used cars in North East (4246)
- Used cars in North West (9586)
- Used cars in Scotland (5579)
- Used cars in South East (13282)
- Used cars in South West (6837)
- Used cars in Wales (4609)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8084)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (9710)
No recent searches