- Litchfield LM400 ceramic coated turbo
- Roger Clarke Motorsport parallel fuel rail kit
- SX FPR
- Bosch ID1000cc injectors
- Turbosmart blowoff valve
- Cosworth panel filter
- Exedy organic clutch (brand new)
- Miltek 3" exhaust professionally heat wrapped
- Roger Clarke Motorsport equal length headers
- Genuine unmarked Lightweight Enkei Spec-C RA 17" alloys (very rare, significant value)
- Prodrive RB320 suspension (very rare)
- Prodrive RB320 adjustable rear ARB
- Anti-lift kit
- C/U frame delete
Clean MOT from 11/9
Geometry was set up by Peter Cambridge, formerly of Prodrive and designer of the RB320 suspension with bilstein/eibach. Set up with RB320 'track' geometry with stiffest setting on rear ARB, tweaked front camber and toe settings.
Car is very precise on turn in and prone to oversteer with DCCD set to rear. Plenty of compliance on bumpy British back roads, car is very composed.
Brakes were recently (less then 2k miles) professionally rebuilt with new seals and hardware and painted red. New Godspeed J Hook discs, Performance Friction pads, Goodridge braided lines and RBF600 fluid. Heat up quickly and stops very well.
Goodyear Eagle F1s on all 4 corners, 5mm tread.
Clifford G5 with remote start and proximity sensor/alarm fitted. Can be started with fob to warm up but remains locked and immobilised until key is inserted. Car is warmed up before every journey without exception. Recently serviced/checked by Clifford with new certificate for insurance.
Paint was tentatively detailed (thinner paint on Spec C models) and came up well. Only issues are the usual expected stonechipping to front bumper and a some damage to the nearside front fender where a set of incorrectly fixed mudflaps where removed. I have included a picture.
Underside and wheel wells are clean and rust/corrosion free.
Car was road mapped and is running somewhere around 380bhp. There is no lag, pulls hard up to the redline in very smooth fashion. Even on hot summer days after extended use the car keeps temp properly and I've never seen it overheat. Very capable and confidence inspiring back-road car. Exhaust makes a great sound under load but is quiet enough to not draw too much attention at lower RPM around town. Car is mapped for and run on shell/Tesco 99 RON.
Large bill when purchased from Roger Clarke Motorsport for a once over and sort any niggling issues. Has had oil and filter done twice in my ownership since.
- 3rd gear synchro is worn. This is noticeable as grinding on upshifts. If rev matched then it slides in perfectly. I heel-toe or double declutch all gear changes out of habit and rarely notice it when going down the box even at high RPM. 1st gear can be a bit tight when cold but not a major issue. Can be left as is but would recommend sorting in long term.
If you have your own wheels I'd be happy to reduce the asking price and keep the Enkei Spec C RA alloys.
No test pilots unless proof of comprehensive cover is shown. Happy to take you out and demonstrate the car otherwise.
Genuinely don't want to sell but big career change forces sale for practicality reasons.
P/Xs wont be considered.
Reference #10165263 | Private
Report Ad Current Fraud warnings
- LayoutFront Engined
- Size2,000 cc
- Power380 bhp
- Torque400 lbs/ft
- Top speed-
- Driven Wheels-
- Economy0 mpg
- Body typeSaloon
- Vehicle height-
- Vehicle width-
Previous Owners 4
PistonHeads members who have owned this car or the same model
Private Seller, Northants, United Kingdom
- Used Subaru in Brigg (1)
- Used Subaru in Chesterfield (1)
- Used Subaru in Derby (1)
- Used Subaru in Kettering (4)
- Used Subaru in Leicester (1)
- Used Subaru in Mansfield (1)
- Used Subaru in Northampton (1)
- Used Subaru in Nottingham (1)
- Used Subaru in Swadlincote (1)
- Used cars in Bristol (1299)
- Used cars in Cambridge (1121)
- Used cars in Cardiff (1595)
- Used cars in Chelmsford (1612)
- Used cars in Derby (1222)
- Used cars in Edinburgh (1206)
- Used cars in Glasgow (1372)
- Used cars in Leeds (2135)
- Used cars in Leicester (1353)
- Used cars in Milton Keynes (1341)
- Used cars in Nottingham (1735)
- Used cars in East Midlands (10021)
- Used cars in East of England (14974)
- Used cars in London (4903)
- Used cars in North East (4956)
- Used cars in North West (11910)
- Used cars in Scotland (6481)
- Used cars in South East (15926)
- Used cars in South West (7697)
- Used cars in Wales (5075)
- Used cars in West Midlands (8545)
- Used cars in Yorkshire and The Humber (12810)
No recent searches