Clampers arrested for fraud!

Clampers arrested for fraud!

Author
Discussion

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all

berg1

224 posts

146 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
about time. Is there a linky?

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
berg1 said:
about time. Is there a linky?
No! That's why I took the picture. There will be soon; usually after 24 hours of being in the paper.

ralphrj

3,245 posts

164 months

BDR529

3,560 posts

147 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
Good riddance, dirty scum.

PottyMouth

470 posts

169 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
At long last.

stitched

3,574 posts

146 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
Released on bail till 24th October.
Get the feeling they wont waste this time.
frown

streaky

19,311 posts

222 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
clap for the arrests.

clapbowclapbowclapbowclapbowclapbow for the perseverence of those involved.

Streaky

Edited by streaky on Wednesday 22 September 20:08

Alfa numeric

2,981 posts

152 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
Does this mean Bella Smallville's thread will be reopened with an update? I hope he's got his car back!

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
Alfa numeric said:
Does this mean Bella Smallville's thread will be reopened with an update? I hope he's got his car back!
The arrests do not relate to Bella Smallville's case; hopefully the Police officers involved in his case will get off their backsides and sort out Bella's problem with the scum called Mark Stone and Mathew Boosey!

tenohfive

6,276 posts

155 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
I've seen different clampers arrested for fraud on different occasions. To date I haven't seen any charged.

I hope this case proves to be different.

Edited by tenohfive on Wednesday 22 September 21:33

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
tenohfive said:
I've seen clampers different clampers arrested for fraud on different occasions. To date I haven't seen any charged.

I hope this case proves to be different.
LBS have been known for using Barclays Bank VAT number for VAT fraud.

See this link:

http://www.southendstandard.co.uk/news/8250845.pri...

Edited by dwspirit on Wednesday 22 September 17:30

Jasandjules

67,148 posts

202 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
tenohfive said:
I've seen clampers different clampers arrested for fraud on different occasions. To date I haven't seen any charged.

I hope this case proves to be different.
We all hope it is different this time.

goffahsez

525 posts

139 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
dwspirit said:
Alfa numeric said:
Does this mean Bella Smallville's thread will be reopened with an update? I hope he's got his car back!
The arrests do not relate to Bella Smallville's case; hopefully the Police officers involved in his case will get off their backsides and sort out Bella's problem with the scum called Mark Stone and Mathew Boosey!
They were featured on the 'rogue traders' section on watchdon the other week

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
It might well be worthwhile for all Pistonheads to email the SIA and ask for LBS Enforcement Ltd to have all it's licences suspended.

www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk

Fort Jefferson

8,236 posts

195 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
tenohfive said:
I've seen clampers different clampers arrested for fraud on different occasions. To date I haven't seen any charged.

I hope this case proves to be different.
How about these.

dwspirit

Original Poster:

629 posts

140 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
Please complain to the SIA about LBS.

http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/Report-Ille...

the_scorpion

1,128 posts

168 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
About time too.

nigel_bytes

557 posts

209 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
I wonder who was arrested ?
The men, a 40-year-old from Leigh and a 54-year-old from Southend, were arrested in relation to clamping activity in Clacton

Its directors are Mark Stone, 43, from Southend, and Matthew Boosey, 37, from Wickford.
http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/8408151.Clampers_a...

MonkeyHanger

9,190 posts

215 months

Wednesday 22nd September 2010
quotequote all
If you're complaining to the SIA you'd better be quick..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11393581

A true stroke of genius. Getting rid of one of the few Quangos that is self-financing.