Forza Horizon 4 !

Author
Discussion

Narcisus

Original Poster:

4,231 posts

216 months

Sunday 10th June
quotequote all
On Gamepass !!!

AmosMoses

3,050 posts

101 months

Sunday 10th June
quotequote all
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQNo8xtcAg&feat...

Trailer here!

It’s gonna be in Scotland!!!

Mike335i

2,029 posts

38 months

Sunday 10th June
quotequote all
It looks pretty special, but trailers always do though. I am intrigued to know the scale of the game.

craste

1,101 posts

143 months

Sunday 10th June
quotequote all
That does look wicked, especially as its in the UK!

The_Jackal

3,857 posts

133 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Goodbye Forza 7...
Advertisement

sparks_E46

10,064 posts

149 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Oh my...

p1stonhead

17,120 posts

103 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

LiamB

7,560 posts

79 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
I look forward to a game full of speed bumps, potholes, average speed checks and moped muggers to avoid.. and we all know 'dynamic weather' in England will just be rain 99% of the time

Definitely pre ordering though hehe

BAM225

2,645 posts

28 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
p1stonhead said:
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
yes

This!

tektas

243 posts

35 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
oh yes, looking forward to this.

ajprice

15,406 posts

132 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Looks good. I'm wondering about a few things now, is buying houses linked to garage space like Test Drive Unlimited? Is the black cab part of a taxi business?

Number 97

81 posts

43 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
I don't own an Xbox, hopefully it will run on my laptop, looks pretty good. Not often you can travel to a place where you live in a game.

MrBarry123

4,929 posts

57 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Mike335i said:
It looks pretty special, but trailers always do though. I am intrigued to know the scale of the game.
Yep.

TommoAE86

1,654 posts

63 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Looks good. I'm wondering about a few things now, is buying houses linked to garage space like Test Drive Unlimited? Is the black cab part of a taxi business?
I really miss that game and thought it was wonderful, shame that TDU2 had the same launch problems as NMS, ended up quite good after a couple of patches.

I thought FH4 was meant to be in Tokyo? It's going to have to work hard to win me over given the location.

p1stonhead

17,120 posts

103 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
TommoAE86 said:
ajprice said:
Looks good. I'm wondering about a few things now, is buying houses linked to garage space like Test Drive Unlimited? Is the black cab part of a taxi business?
I really miss that game and thought it was wonderful, shame that TDU2 had the same launch problems as NMS, ended up quite good after a couple of patches.

I thought FH4 was meant to be in Tokyo? It's going to have to work hard to win me over given the location.
I bloody loved the original TDU! If it was like that I’d be happy!

Mike335i

2,029 posts

38 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
p1stonhead said:
TommoAE86 said:
ajprice said:
Looks good. I'm wondering about a few things now, is buying houses linked to garage space like Test Drive Unlimited? Is the black cab part of a taxi business?
I really miss that game and thought it was wonderful, shame that TDU2 had the same launch problems as NMS, ended up quite good after a couple of patches.

I thought FH4 was meant to be in Tokyo? It's going to have to work hard to win me over given the location.
I bloody loved the original TDU! If it was like that I’d be happy!
So did I, I always hoped that the original horizon was a realistic version of that game with solid wheel support, but the whole festival vibe made it feel a little bit silly in places. Still an awesome first attempt though.

I think something that simulates all the things we can't do on the open road would be ace!

minismithy90

19 posts

89 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
Really can’t wait for this!

J8 SVG

1,005 posts

66 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK8BibH8824

More info here - seasons look cool

Would love to see a car actually smash through a dry stone wall like that, I suspect the car might not be drivable

AndrewEH1

4,238 posts

89 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Looks good. I'm wondering about a few things now, is buying houses linked to garage space like Test Drive Unlimited? Is the black cab part of a taxi business?
Fake Taxi business?

jonamv8

2,218 posts

102 months

Monday 11th June
quotequote all
take my money now