Spotted - 2013

Spotted - 2013

Author
Discussion

SeanyD

3,302 posts

164 months

Wednesday 15th May 2013
quotequote all
eldavo said:
SeanyD 16.40 at Denton Burn roundabout. I was undercover in the company hack
beer (good to catch up the other day btw, great motor you have there!)

JM5

367 posts

120 months

Thursday 16th May 2013
quotequote all
ATWcaymanr

You were parked in front of me in Durham earlier today:

peterattheboro

1,337 posts

147 months

Friday 17th May 2013
quotequote all
Silver TVR Cerbera following me up the hill on the A693 towards Beamish today around 1ish.

SteveH80

46 posts

101 months

Friday 17th May 2013
quotequote all
Couple of modified cars today. Blue E46 M3 near M'bro police station with bonnet louvres, wide arches, CSL style wheels and a rather fruity sounding exhaust. And a Land Rover Discovery in white with red leather interior, reg 57H with a very WAG looking lady driver.

STIfree

1,821 posts

123 months

Friday 17th May 2013
quotequote all
SteveH80 said:
Couple of modified cars today. Blue E46 M3 near M'bro police station with bonnet louvres, wide arches, CSL style wheels and a rather fruity sounding exhaust. And a Land Rover Discovery in white with red leather interior, reg 57H with a very WAG looking lady driver.
I believe that'll be the M3 I keep seeing about recently. But I've just been informed that its actually 580BHP! And its not turbo'd yikes

road hog

2,442 posts

177 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
Black/dark grey..? Evora. Greenstones rd, redcar , 7:30ish lastnight.

Minemapper

933 posts

120 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
Paddy_N_Murphy said:
SteveH80 said:
Couple of modified cars today. Blue E46 M3 near M'bro police station with bonnet louvres, wide arches, CSL style wheels and a rather fruity sounding exhaust. And a Land Rover Discovery in white with red leather interior, reg 57H with a very WAG looking lady driver.
That Disco is nasty, and very regular here in Yarm
Can't park for toffee, neither. biggrin

GuinnessMK

1,607 posts

186 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
On a rare visit to Eaglescliffe yesterday I spotted an M5 just crossing the A66 with a matt finish wrap / paint finish. Looked pretty menacing.

poj

805 posts

152 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
mini convoy of 3 lotus eclats's on A1,nothbound at washington services 10.30am today

ad243S

975 posts

166 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
poj said:
mini convoy of 3 lotus eclats's on A1,nothbound at washington services 10.30am today
There was over 20 at Lotus Newcastle this morning, they were having a mini hoon around the north east

marshalla

15,902 posts

165 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
ad243S said:
poj said:
mini convoy of 3 lotus eclats's on A1,nothbound at washington services 10.30am today
There was over 20 at Lotus Newcastle this morning, they were having a mini hoon around the north east
They're EXCELS - and we're spending the day at Croft tomorrow - pop in to say hello if you like.

eldavo

536 posts

134 months

Saturday 18th May 2013
quotequote all
SeanyD said:
eldavo said:
SeanyD 16.40 at Denton Burn roundabout. I was undercover in the company hack
beer (good to catch up the other day btw, great motor you have there!)
We'll have to have a run out soon!

Car has been in the garage since Monday. I need to get it set up on a dyno this week but it's had a service and another 50-60bhp bolted on too smile

md.

427 posts

148 months

Sunday 19th May 2013
quotequote all
Black TTRS convertible in Blanchland just now. Nice.

zebra

4,552 posts

178 months

Monday 20th May 2013
quotequote all
marshalla said:
They're EXCELS
rofl the best car Bond never had. Could have had three chicks at once Angus!

marshalla

15,902 posts

165 months

Monday 20th May 2013
quotequote all
zebra said:
rofl the best car Bond never had. Could have had three chicks at once Angus!
Envy's a terrible thing Zebs wink

Q branch tell me it's one girl and two cases of champagne.

m44kts

801 posts

164 months

Monday 20th May 2013
quotequote all
Black 13 plate Mustang around 2pm in Cowgate, he did a cheeky undertake and tickled the throttle a bit. Sounded lovely!

STIfree

1,821 posts

123 months

Tuesday 21st May 2013
quotequote all
Yellow Maserati Grand turismo with a black front bumper
Parked a few spaces along was a blue Grand Turismo too

Both in Yarm Sunday.

SeanyD

3,302 posts

164 months

Tuesday 21st May 2013
quotequote all
Daz (forgotton username) with the very nice metallic Blue Intega R, I walked across the front of your car just now and noticed the cheeky PH smileys on the side, looking good.

sanguinary

963 posts

175 months

Tuesday 21st May 2013
quotequote all
SeanyD said:
Daz (forgotton username) with the very nice metallic Blue Intega R, I walked across the front of your car just now and noticed the cheeky PH smileys on the side, looking good.
I see him almost everyday around Gateshead College in the morning and Quayside in the evening - although I usually hear the car before I see it. laugh

audidriver79

24 posts

95 months

Wednesday 22nd May 2013
quotequote all
Black 911 Turbo S with private plate on the A66 with me behind you in the RS6. Loved the exhaust note as you pulled away mate! Oh and I kept up just about to give you a wave goodbye