Classics in Queen Square

Classics in Queen Square

Author
Discussion

splodge s4

1,503 posts

204 months

Thursday 11th March 2010
quotequote all
Bounce bounce I'm sure theres a meet this Sunday, if anyone was thinking of popping down I'll prob see ya there.

High flier

1,082 posts

144 months

Thursday 11th March 2010
quotequote all
If I'm not too busy with mothers day shenanigans I'll def pop along.

Evangelion

6,265 posts

145 months

Sunday 14th March 2010
quotequote all
So, did anyone from here go this month and where are the photos?

splodge s4

1,503 posts

204 months

Sunday 14th March 2010
quotequote all
Evangelion said:
So, did anyone from here go this month and where are the photos?
yes Another mellow sunday meet, all photos uploaded here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theavenuedriversclub/

Looking forward to the next meet.

rustbuster

56 posts

152 months

Sunday 14th March 2010
quotequote all
yes was my frist time going along and definately worth the early moring, well for a sunday!

I did take photos but the ones uploaded above cover pretty much everything there...
smile

A14RGS

182 posts

139 months

Sunday 14th March 2010
quotequote all
rustbuster said:
yes was my frist time going along and definately worth the early moring, well for a sunday!

I did take photos but the ones uploaded above cover pretty much everything there...
smile
Same here!

I enjoyed an early-season ride on the Laverda - just great to be out biggrin - and a wonderful eclectic mix of machinery (and drivers!) basking in the sun when I got there.

Evangelion

6,265 posts

145 months

Sunday 14th March 2010
quotequote all
Great collection of pix, Splodge, thanks for that.

(I noticed you even photographed my car last month.)

splodge s4

1,503 posts

204 months

Monday 15th March 2010
quotequote all
Evangelion said:
I noticed you even photographed my car last month
redface There not my pics mate, the chap that sorts the website took them & hosts them there. I didnt know about them until he told me about it on Sunday. smile

Lax Power

Original Poster:

204 posts

222 months

Tuesday 16th March 2010
quotequote all
Nice to see you there on Sunday. We'll get some runs organised for the coming months to liven things up a bit.

Floss69

121 posts

141 months

Saturday 20th March 2010
quotequote all
so far the meets have clashed with family stuff and other things frown

I get the clubs email so hopefully one day.....

splodge s4

1,503 posts

204 months

Thursday 8th April 2010
quotequote all
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin


V8S

8,582 posts

204 months

Thursday 8th April 2010
quotequote all
splodge s4 said:
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin
Chap - are you coming to Cheddar next Sunday?

Oh and tunnel run this Sunday...

splodge s4

1,503 posts

204 months

Thursday 8th April 2010
quotequote all
V8S said:
splodge s4 said:
Everyone always says afterwards they never knew it was on, well its here again, this Sunday 11th, 9ish onwards, weather is looking good, should be busy. biggrin
Chap - are you coming to Cheddar next Sunday?

Oh and tunnel run this Sunday...
Well....Cheddar Sunday is also the Lotus parts festival (and club meet) in Malvern & as my wastegate is buggered I may pop along to that, still not sure though. No wastegate means no turbo, no turbo means no fun. As for tunnel run I'm free in the morn but not in the afternoon.. though that could also change!

Simple answer? Not sure on both mate! silly


LordGrover

32,347 posts

179 months

Sunday 11th April 2010
quotequote all
Caption Competition from today's meet:






Apols to owner - couldn't resist. hehe

LordGrover

32,347 posts

179 months

Sunday 11th April 2010
quotequote all
A few of my favourites:
























garfys v8s

1,257 posts

191 months

Sunday 11th April 2010
quotequote all
Grover i arrived late today when everybody was leaving(on the sauce last night) so missed you, must get there early next month, gary

Barry Ashcroft

1,958 posts

188 months

Sunday 11th April 2010
quotequote all
Bugger missed it again, and I tax'd the car yesterday

Lax Power

Original Poster:

204 posts

222 months

Sunday 11th April 2010
quotequote all
All the photos are up here from today and all of the past meets: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theavenuedriversclub/

LordGrover

32,347 posts

179 months

Monday 12th April 2010
quotequote all
garfys v8s said:
Grover i arrived late today when everybody was leaving(on the sauce last night) so missed you, must get there early next month, gary
Shame I missed you - not seen you for ages.
See you at the next one maybe, or Chatsworth, or the Growl, or wherever. biggrin

TorqueVR

1,689 posts

166 months

Monday 12th April 2010
quotequote all
Caption competition - "Tuscan parked beside TVR's new prototype"