North Wales unmarked Police cars

North Wales unmarked Police cars

Author
Discussion

abacus

14 posts

151 months

Saturday 23rd August 2008
quotequote all
Dark Blue Passat Sport TDI 140 PJ57 UCG on emergency call on Britannia Bridge with 'Kojak' beacon on roof and blues behind the grille. This may belong to another of the emergency services - it was difficult to tell because of the volume of traffic.

mybrainhurts

89,739 posts

214 months

Saturday 23rd August 2008
quotequote all
abacus said:
Dark Blue Passat Sport TDI 140 PJ57 UCG on emergency call on Britannia Bridge with 'Kojak' beacon on roof and blues behind the grille. This may belong to another of the emergency services - it was difficult to tell because of the volume of traffic.
Fire officers used to use their own cars like this in my neck of the woods....

bob 180

66 posts

154 months

Tuesday 26th August 2008
quotequote all
seen a black disco with a ifor williams horse box trailer on the way to Ruthin yesterday the trailer had a speed camera in it the hole thing was unmarked. there was a t5 volvo and two police motorbikes hiden in the layby next to it waiting to go after anyone who got clocked by the horsebox.

i should say thanks to the guy in the silver merc who flashed me before i got to it cos i was doing well over a ton!

CHEERS MATE

rich_vw

814 posts

151 months

Thursday 28th August 2008
quotequote all
bob 180 said:
seen a black disco with a ifor williams horse box trailer on the way to Ruthin yesterday the trailer had a speed camera in it the hole thing was unmarked. there was a t5 volvo and two police motorbikes hiden in the layby next to it waiting to go after anyone who got clocked by the horsebox.

i should say thanks to the guy in the silver merc who flashed me before i got to it cos i was doing well over a ton!

CHEERS MATE
Sneaky F@*#er will have to watch out for that when next in the area

[AJ]

3,074 posts

157 months

Thursday 28th August 2008
quotequote all
rich_vw said:
bob 180 said:
seen a black disco with a ifor williams horse box trailer on the way to Ruthin yesterday the trailer had a speed camera in it the hole thing was unmarked. there was a t5 volvo and two police motorbikes hiden in the layby next to it waiting to go after anyone who got clocked by the horsebox.

i should say thanks to the guy in the silver merc who flashed me before i got to it cos i was doing well over a ton!

CHEERS MATE
Sneaky F@*#er will have to watch out for that when next in the area
Which road in to Ruthin was this on? Denbigh / Wrexham / Bala side?

MATHEW

235 posts

229 months

Friday 29th August 2008
quotequote all
North Wales police need to get a life next they will be putting a camara up a horse's ar3e.
No wonder no one likes them any more.
MATHEW redcard

rich_vw

814 posts

151 months

Monday 1st September 2008
quotequote all
Yet another....

CX57 ADU I think but in the form of a Silver Volvo Estate, Friday morning coming from Llandudno heading through Colwyn Bay on the A55 ...pulled some sap who didn't notice the 3rd wing mirror and little aireal on the back (the fool)!


bob 180

66 posts

154 months

Tuesday 2nd September 2008
quotequote all
[AJ] said:
rich_vw said:
bob 180 said:
seen a black disco with a ifor williams horse box trailer on the way to Ruthin yesterday the trailer had a speed camera in it the hole thing was unmarked. there was a t5 volvo and two police motorbikes hiden in the layby next to it waiting to go after anyone who got clocked by the horsebox.

i should say thanks to the guy in the silver merc who flashed me before i got to it cos i was doing well over a ton!

CHEERS MATE
Sneaky F@*#er will have to watch out for that when next in the area
Which road in to Ruthin was this on? Denbigh / Wrexham / Bala side?
on my way from bala mate

abacus

14 posts

151 months

Thursday 4th September 2008
quotequote all
Silver Skoda CX57 ABF seems to get around, now operating around Bangor, look out for shark fin and oridnary antenna towards the back.

AJWB

1,120 posts

169 months

Friday 5th September 2008
quotequote all
rich_vw said:
Yet another....

CX57 ADU I think but in the form of a Silver Volvo Estate, Friday morning coming from Llandudno heading through Colwyn Bay on the A55 ...pulled some sap who didn't notice the 3rd wing mirror and little aireal on the back (the fool)!
Saw this in the same area a few weeks ago pulling over a Saab.

abacus

14 posts

151 months

Thursday 25th September 2008
quotequote all
Silver Discovery CW55 GUH seen with concealed blues flashing on emergency call at Colwyn Bay last night, coldn't cpnfirm if NWP or not.

abacus

14 posts

151 months

Tuesday 7th October 2008
quotequote all
Dark blue Mercedes Vito with rear blue and red flashing lights had stopped a car travelling eastbound on A55 near junction 26, St Asaph this afternoon. Sorry no further details -spotted in rear mirror.Blacked out side windows. Presumably part the same batch as the marked silver versions recently introduced on traffic duties.

aledwilliams

4 posts

151 months

Sunday 16th November 2008
quotequote all
Football match in Wrexham today... saw the usual stickered Mondeo/5-series/Foucs/Riot Vans, and then a fairly dirty (dried mud on bumpers/side/rear window) Skoda Octavia Estate. It was dark grey in colour, and I could see the rear parcel shelf lights. Reg is CX58 FKS (again note the CX in the reg)

And possibly an Octavia VRS Saloon, reg DA06 CVN, in a very nice metallic blue. This was parked next to a stickered Focus, and the policeman (from the Focus) was talking as if he knew the guy from the VRS (he was plain clothes) but the way they were talking didn't seem to be police to civilian if you get me?

Safe driving.

Aled.

abacus

14 posts

151 months

Tuesday 2nd December 2008
quotequote all
Silver Octavia Estate CX57AEO parked outside Celtic Royal Hotel in Caernarfon for Drink Drive campaign launch. This is a similiar number to another Skoda CX57AED also operating in the Western Division.

paramedic999

7 posts

142 months

Saturday 3rd January 2009
quotequote all
Hi Guys,
This saab 95 belongs to one of my colleagues in the ambulance service as does the red volvo jeepy thing...
I also have a black audi A4 CY06, so if you see me zipping towards you on blues its not the plod...
As senior ambulance officers we are often called out to 999 calls within the North Wales area.


herby said:
Spotted a new one today - Black Saab 95 on the Wrexham - Chester bypass(sorry didn't get the registration

mybrainhurts

89,739 posts

214 months

Monday 29th June 2009
quotequote all
paramedic999 said:
Hi Guys,
This saab 95 belongs to one of my colleagues in the ambulance service as does the red volvo jeepy thing...
I also have a black audi A4 CY06, so if you see me zipping towards you on blues its not the plod...
As senior ambulance officers we are often called out to 999 calls within the North Wales area.


herby said:
Spotted a new one today - Black Saab 95 on the Wrexham - Chester bypass(sorry didn't get the registration
How does insurance work in such circumstances...?

rich_vw

814 posts

151 months

Tuesday 30th June 2009
quotequote all
robwales said:
CX09 CJE
Light blue Octavia Estate
Bangor 11/6/09
Lights in grille
Sneaky fecks...will keep my eyes out for that new one!

rich_vw

814 posts

151 months

Friday 24th July 2009
quotequote all
Was passed by an unmarked CX55 Silver BMW X5 on the A55 the other day, don't think I've seen it before, has an additional mirror on the passenger side if it helps, otherwise I didn't even notice additional aerials! Happy motoring!

alexcollins

156 posts

175 months

Friday 24th July 2009
quotequote all
robwales said:
CX09 CJE
Light blue Octavia Estate
Bangor 11/6/09
Lights in grille
seen this one today A55 mold junction - a bit far from home???

Quick silver

1,387 posts

158 months

Friday 24th July 2009
quotequote all
alexcollins said:
robwales said:
CX09 CJE
Light blue Octavia Estate
Bangor 11/6/09
Lights in grille
seen this one today A55 mold junction - a bit far from home???
I agree, Bodelwyddan traffic normally end their patrol @ Caerwys where Wxm traffic take over - unless the sneaky fecks have started rotating cars?