Spotted In South Wales (Vol 3)

Spotted In South Wales (Vol 3)

Author
Discussion

phil_cardiff

5,348 posts

175 months

Tuesday 15th June
quotequote all
DHE said:


The Morgan could have been the far one, he had an early start on Sunday and went through Coychurch.
Without being too specific, is that in Ogmore? There's at least one Morgan that lives here.

DHE

4,182 posts

157 months

Wednesday 16th June
quotequote all
phil_cardiff said:
DHE said:


The Morgan could have been the far one, he had an early start on Sunday and went through Coychurch.
Without being too specific, is that in Ogmore? There's at least one Morgan that lives here.
Not Ogmore, but not too far away.

Bone Rat

301 posts

130 months

Wednesday 16th June
quotequote all
SAB888 said:
Bone Rat said:
SAB888 said:
Lovely blue Morgan early this morning near Coychurch. Gold Ford Capri on the A48 near Ewenny, red/orange Triumph Dolomite Sprint/Sprite in Kenfig Hill, green and yellow 7 near Sarn.
7 probably me on way to the Beacons
I remember the driver had pilot's goggles on.
Definitely me, 1st year with aeroscreen, still trying to work out the headwear options!

SAB888

2,830 posts

174 months

Wednesday 16th June
quotequote all
Bone Rat said:
SAB888 said:
Bone Rat said:
SAB888 said:
Lovely blue Morgan early this morning near Coychurch. Gold Ford Capri on the A48 near Ewenny, red/orange Triumph Dolomite Sprint/Sprite in Kenfig Hill, green and yellow 7 near Sarn.
7 probably me on way to the Beacons
I remember the driver had pilot's goggles on.
Definitely me, 1st year with aeroscreen, still trying to work out the headwear options!
I'd have a full-face bike crash helmet on, a fly at 70mph can hurt and they don't taste great either. I used to ride a motorbike!

DHE

4,182 posts

157 months

Thursday 17th June
quotequote all
swanseaboydan said:


Saw this in langland swansea earlier today - answers on a postcard . . . Gilbern ?
I saw this today, according to the badge on the back, it's a 407.

Red 488 Coupe with black roof near West Cross, Green Huracan Evo near Mumbles castle. Yellow Maserati 4200 Spyder on Mumbles road early afternoon.

Andy_J

368 posts

173 months

Thursday 17th June
quotequote all
Red Ferrari Portofino heading west on the M4 at Port Talbot around 5pm today

defblade

6,206 posts

180 months

Thursday 17th June
quotequote all
Saw my first Polestar 2 yesterday on the M4, pulling off at Hendy... I've not been keeping up on all modern EV stuff, so I had to look it up! It looked really good to me, very smart and modern without being covered in folds, strakes and fiddly silly bits galore.

Andy_C77

247 posts

41 months

Friday 18th June
quotequote all
I saw a couple this afternoon (Thursday) firstly a green Caterham 7 with a yellow stripe up the bonnet on the A470 heading towards Brecon just after Storey Arms at about 13:30 then later in the afternoon at about 16:00 a silver McLaren MP4 12C (I think) on the A465 near Merthyr heading towards Abergavenny.

swanseaboydan

545 posts

130 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
Saw about 4 lambo urus today in different colours driving around swansea - there does seem to be a lot of them about. ( esp for such an expensive car )

DHE

4,182 posts

157 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
Yellow R8 Spider on Fabian Way this morning. Silver 488 Pista heading out of Mumbles this afternoon.

SAB888

2,830 posts

174 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
Around Bridgend and Kenfig Hill today, white Audi R8 Spyder, two black Audi R8, and a black Aston Martin with a dodgy Aston plate.

DHE

4,182 posts

157 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
SAB888 said:
Around Bridgend and Kenfig Hill today, white Audi R8 Spyder, two black Audi R8, and a black Aston Martin with a dodgy Aston plate.
Did one of the black R8's have yellow brake calipers, saw one around the Pyle area this week?

SAB888

2,830 posts

174 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
DHE said:
SAB888 said:
Around Bridgend and Kenfig Hill today, white Audi R8 Spyder, two black Audi R8, and a black Aston Martin with a dodgy Aston plate.
Did one of the black R8's have yellow brake calipers, saw one around the Pyle area this week?
I'm not sure, I may have been distracted by the blonde female driving it. I saw the other one yesterday as well, driven by a guy, and the cars seem to be owned by a young couple, (his and her's R8s). I will try and remember to look when I see them again!

  • Yes, one does have yellow brake calipers.
Edited by SAB888 on Saturday 19th June 21:50

Hurricane52

194 posts

90 months

Saturday 19th June
quotequote all
Dark blue TVR 420SEAC on the A478 south of Cardigan at lunchtime - superb

Black new Alpine A110 on the A40 near Narberth. Looked really special. Driver waved as I was towing our GTA Turbo home on a trailer.

Andy_J

368 posts

173 months

Sunday 20th June
quotequote all
A few spots today, firstly in Llanelli a Nardo RS6 on the Llangennech roundabout then a Bentley Bentayga in Felinfoel.
Then late afternoon a Maserati Levante ( first one for me) Audi S4 and two Porsche Macans, all in Trecco Bay Holiday Park.

swanseaboydan

545 posts

130 months

Monday 21st June
quotequote all
Quite a few lambo urus in swansea but this is my fav colour combination - sorry for the poor picture

Mark-t

252 posts

170 months

Monday 21st June
quotequote all
An Aerial Atom in Talbot Green this afternoon (and parked-up there one morning last week, Weds I think).
Also, a Sierra Cosworth 3dr in Llanharan.

SAB888

2,830 posts

174 months

Tuesday 22nd June
quotequote all
Black Polestar 2 and a grey Bentley Bentayga in Bridgend this afternoon.

DHE

4,182 posts

157 months

Tuesday 22nd June
quotequote all
Huw in his Martini liveried 997 GT3, on the M4 this morning.

SAB888

2,830 posts

174 months

Wednesday 23rd June
quotequote all
Bright yellow Lotus Elise earlier this evening in Bridgend.