Spotted In South Wales (Vol 3)

Spotted In South Wales (Vol 3)

Author
Discussion

irfan1712

1,159 posts

126 months

Sunday 31st October 2021
quotequote all
SAB888 said:
DHE said:
SAB888 said:
A grey ABT badged Audi RS3 Sportback in Kenfig Hill this afternoon.
I saw that yesterday afternoon at Pyle cross. Well guessing its the same one, can't be many around with ABT badging.
I caught it up at the traffic lights by Pyle Garden Centre. Seen it before but didn't realize it was an ABT. Sounded nice and throaty.
He's a friends son - He won it on BOTB the lucky guy. If memory serves me right he's 19.

SAB888

2,892 posts

180 months

Sunday 31st October 2021
quotequote all
irfan1712 said:
SAB888 said:
DHE said:
SAB888 said:
A grey ABT badged Audi RS3 Sportback in Kenfig Hill this afternoon.
I saw that yesterday afternoon at Pyle cross. Well guessing its the same one, can't be many around with ABT badging.
I caught it up at the traffic lights by Pyle Garden Centre. Seen it before but didn't realize it was an ABT. Sounded nice and throaty.
He's a friends son - He won it on BOTB the lucky guy. If memory serves me right he's 19.
I think someone in the area won a green Lamborghini Huracan on one of the lottery things. Wish I could win one!

DHE

4,245 posts

163 months

Sunday 31st October 2021
quotequote all
SAB888 said:
I think someone in the area won a green Lamborghini Huracan on one of the lottery things. Wish I could win one!
Yep and he sold it, has had several R8's and Range Rover SVR's since.

SAB888

2,892 posts

180 months

Sunday 31st October 2021
quotequote all
DHE said:
SAB888 said:
I think someone in the area won a green Lamborghini Huracan on one of the lottery things. Wish I could win one!
Yep and he sold it, has had several R8's and Range Rover SVR's since.
I saw someone I haven't seen for months recently and he revealed his father has a black R8, so quite a few around here. I've also seen a number of SVRs around and every one is blue, never seen another colour.

Saw a Kia EV6 today in red. Another large electric car which looked quite aggressive from the front.


swanseaboydan

772 posts

136 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
Not up on my Ferrarri s but this parked in mumbles this morning - F8 tributo ? ?

Triple Six

927 posts

95 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
swanseaboydan said:
Not up on my Ferrarri s but this parked in mumbles this morning - F8 tributo ? ?
488 smile

DHE

4,245 posts

163 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
SAB888 said:
I saw someone I haven't seen for months recently and he revealed his father has a black R8, so quite a few around here. I've also seen a number of SVRs around and every one is blue, never seen another colour.

Saw a Kia EV6 today in red. Another large electric car which looked quite aggressive from the front.
Silver SVR in Llansamlet yesterday. smile

SAB888

2,892 posts

180 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
DHE said:
SAB888 said:
I saw someone I haven't seen for months recently and he revealed his father has a black R8, so quite a few around here. I've also seen a number of SVRs around and every one is blue, never seen another colour.

Saw a Kia EV6 today in red. Another large electric car which looked quite aggressive from the front.
Silver SVR in Llansamlet yesterday. smile
Typical smilesmile

Ace1968

1,197 posts

163 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
Grey Ferrari California parked up in Pontyclun this evening


Evanivitch

12,006 posts

95 months

Tuesday 2nd November 2021
quotequote all
What looked like a modified Mercedes and a modified BMW had a coming together on the A470 northbound at Taffs Wells.

Hope everyone was okay. However, of you'd closed the road I probably would have killed you myself as the closure of J32-33 was annoying enough in itself.

DHE

4,245 posts

163 months

Wednesday 3rd November 2021
quotequote all
Red 992 GT3 on the M4 near Port Talbot and a blue Morgan Aero 8 on the M4 near Morriston, both this morning.

sorrento205

2,857 posts

209 months

Friday 5th November 2021
quotequote all
blue saab soft-top on cardiff's eastern avenue yesterday with PH smiley in the back window.

nospark

11 posts

89 months

Saturday 6th November 2021
quotequote all
Last tuesday coming out of the petrol station at Sainsburys, Pontypridd I saw an old 2 seater dark red/maroon ferrari. Looking at web pictures I'm pretty sure it was a Ferrari 250 GT - a 1960's soft top. Hood was down with an elderly couple. RHD with GB plates and a n"I" Italy sticker. I think these sell for over £1.5 million....but I saw on youtube that an english based company makes reproductions with the blessing of Ferrari....but they are still pricey. Anyone seen this around ?

SAB888

2,892 posts

180 months

Saturday 6th November 2021
quotequote all
nospark said:
Last tuesday coming out of the petrol station at Sainsburys, Pontypridd I saw an old 2 seater dark red/maroon ferrari. Looking at web pictures I'm pretty sure it was a Ferrari 250 GT - a 1960's soft top. Hood was down with an elderly couple. RHD with GB plates and a n"I" Italy sticker. I think these sell for over £1.5 million....but I saw on youtube that an english based company makes reproductions with the blessing of Ferrari....but they are still pricey. Anyone seen this around ?
If you knew the registration number you could do a check to see if it's genuine or not.

SAB888

2,892 posts

180 months

Sunday 7th November 2021
quotequote all
A few days ago a white Audi R8 Spyder heading out of Porthcawl.

Today the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the light grey Lamborghini Urus and red Huracan Evo in their usual place.

DHE

4,245 posts

163 months

Thursday 11th November 2021
quotequote all
Red Aventador SVJ on the A48 in Cross Hands yesterday afternoon.

DHE

4,245 posts

163 months

Friday 12th November 2021
quotequote all
991 Targa 4 and a black AMG GT, both by the Castell Mynach pub this morning.

Dark85

537 posts

121 months

Friday 12th November 2021
quotequote all
Ferrari 488 in Talbot Green this evening.

A Bentley Continental and a Kia EV6(I didn't realise these were out yet) on the Cogan Spur this morning

Vx1275

134 posts

109 months

Saturday 13th November 2021
quotequote all
Gorgeous, blue mk2 FRS in Cyfartha retail park today.

MarkGArgyle

252 posts

127 months

Monday 15th November 2021
quotequote all
Passed by a white F31 touring on the M4 near Bridgend this afternoon. with performance skirts but telllingly a quad exhaust…

Lovely dark green 911 I see parked in Llandaff from time to time.

Also this morning a blue Noble popped up on my fb marketplace - think this is in this group with the owner having a black rs4?