Sunday Drive - 25th April 2021

Sunday Drive - 25th April 2021

Author
Discussion

irfan1712

Original Poster:

1,130 posts

120 months

Wednesday 21st April
quotequote all
Hi All

Me and a few friends are having a little run this Sunday, seen as its nice weather and we don't know how long its here to stay!

We are all from Aberdare, so we will make our way to the Horse shoe on the A470 in Brecon. We'll have a coffee and after half hours natter we plan to take a drive over to Elan Valley.

Elan Valley is stunning, but if a few PH members join us Sunday that aren't up for travelling as far as there, the Black Mountains will be a happy half way i think. We can decide on Sunday if need be.

We plan to meet in the large car park where Terry's burger van is at 10am, and we'll make a move at 10.30am ish.

By no means an official PistonHeads run but as always, the more the merrier.

Myself in the E63s, two Nissan GTR's and a MK3 Focus RS so far. There will be no racing or nonsense by any means so not to put any other members off joining in Sunday. Bit short notice but i find when we plan things further in advanced a few people drop out last minute anyway!

Cheers and perhaps see you Sunday.

Irfan




Wiseguy2012

60 posts

7 months

Thursday 22nd April
quotequote all
I’d have been up for that but I’m working!!

Did I see your car in with us recently Irfan? MB Cardiff Gate?

irfan1712

Original Poster:

1,130 posts

120 months

Thursday 22nd April
quotequote all
Wiseguy2012 said:
I’d have been up for that but I’m working!!

Did I see your car in with us recently Irfan? MB Cardiff Gate?
Gutting - we do it quite frequently in the summer when time allows so il give this thread a little bump on the next one.

It was indeed - I've used Cardff gate since the old days with my w204 C63.

I just saw your in sales - how long have you been there?

Wiseguy2012

60 posts

7 months

Thursday 22nd April
quotequote all
Only since January, I was based in Bridgend for 4 years prior. Defected to Bmw for 3 months before heading back with my tail between my legs lol.

Hit me up next time you’re in or if you need anything.

Have a good run on the weekend.

Miss my R35 would have enjoyed a good chin wag to see how they compare to the E63s!! Superb choice of chariots.

samsul89

72 posts

64 months

Friday 23rd April
quotequote all
Hi Irfan,

I'd be up for joining. Will be at the Horse Shoe car park for 10am in the Clio or Caterham (if I can get it working!).

Cheers,

Sam

irfan1712

Original Poster:

1,130 posts

120 months

Saturday 24th April
quotequote all
samsul89 said:
Hi Irfan,

I'd be up for joining. Will be at the Horse Shoe car park for 10am in the Clio or Caterham (if I can get it working!).

Cheers,

Sam
Sounds good to me Sam - just a heads up it’ll be just before 11am we’ll be at the horse shoe now, we’ll leave Aberdare at 10.30.

See you tommorow! And anyone else who’d like to join.

Irfan

irfan1712

Original Poster:

1,130 posts

120 months

Saturday 24th April
quotequote all
Wiseguy2012 said:
Only since January, I was based in Bridgend for 4 years prior. Defected to Bmw for 3 months before heading back with my tail between my legs lol.

Hit me up next time you’re in or if you need anything.

Have a good run on the weekend.

Miss my R35 would have enjoyed a good chin wag to see how they compare to the E63s!! Superb choice of chariots.
Good to know - I’m looking to get out of mine within the next 12 months. We’ll take this over to Email!!

You must be good at your job to have had an R35.