The Kent & Essex Spotted Thread!

The Kent & Essex Spotted Thread!

Author
Discussion

WhiteBaron

1,296 posts

184 months

Sunday 4th July 2010
quotequote all
this week , s2000 on Headcorn high street with PH smiley on the front bumper

mb148

49 posts

170 months

Wednesday 7th July 2010
quotequote all
Tonight,

Cliffsend near Ramsgate saw a rather nice Black M6 with a red PH smiley on the front bumper.

Very nice!

P.S I was in the Red 200sx

kds keltec

1,364 posts

148 months

Wednesday 7th July 2010
quotequote all
neiljohnson said:


@ piedpipers pub in gravesend cloud9

Edited by neiljohnson on Friday 2nd July 22:23
I know that car owner , he has been in to me last month with his new car after the one above went to car heaven frown

his new car



smokin


Kelly

neiljohnson

11,298 posts

165 months

Wednesday 7th July 2010
quotequote all
kds keltec said:
neiljohnson said:


@ piedpipers pub in gravesend cloud9

Edited by neiljohnson on Friday 2nd July 22:23
I know that car owner , he has been in to me last month with his new car after the one above went to car heaven frown

his new car



smokin


Kelly
heard about that not good cry saw 2 new focus rs today both green one in lordswood this morning and the other on the old part of chatham high st front of grays car dealer anyone on here?

Deano_BMW

354 posts

144 months

Thursday 8th July 2010
quotequote all
I've seen both the focus RS' . One of them ran out of fuel last week (green one ) and the blue one lives just off lordswood lane

neiljohnson

11,298 posts

165 months

Thursday 8th July 2010
quotequote all
Deano_BMW said:
I've seen both the focus RS' . One of them ran out of fuel last week (green one ) and the blue one lives just off lordswood lane
Just off Lordswood lane thats only just round the corner from me didnt realise there was another that close!

Roo

11,503 posts

165 months

Friday 9th July 2010
quotequote all
Graeme Baker driving school car in Maidstone.

Drove past it yesterday as well but only noticed the subtle smiley in the rear screen today.

Not very exciting but at least he's a PHer.

Roadru77er

473 posts

153 months

Friday 9th July 2010
quotequote all
Hi Roo thats me only got the car on Wednesday

I wanted it to be subtle glad you approve

Edited by Roadru77er on Friday 9th July 17:26

Roo

11,503 posts

165 months

Friday 9th July 2010
quotequote all
Roadru77er said:
Hi Roo thats me only got the car on Wednesday

I wanted it to be subtle glad you approve

Edited by Roadru77er on Friday 9th July 17:26
That's not bad going then as I saw you yesterday as well. You were with a pupil so probably didn't notice me go past you outside the police station.

Roadru77er

473 posts

153 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
Saw you both days Roo!

On Wednesday top down. You kindly allowed my pupil to change lanes

On Thursday you had the roof up (tut-tut)

Nice car like the plate commented on it to my pupil

RTS95

730 posts

128 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
First Veyron in this Thread!

Bugatti Veyron in Whitstable today! Awesome owner!


stumpy67

190 posts

132 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
RTS95 said:
stumpy67 said:
RTS95 said:
Audi R8 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster parked together in Whitstable this evening, pic to follow later.

Edited by RTS95 on Saturday 3rd July 00:56
You live in Whitstable then?

There's also an R8 V10 here too...
Yes I live in Whitstable.

This one?
http://www.autogespot.com/en/viewimages.php?id=c21...


Edited by RTS95 on Saturday 3rd July 22:58
No...

He's got a Red R8 V10, a TVR and a Quattro Sport. Considering an R8 Spyder too!!


RTS95

730 posts

128 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
stumpy67 said:
RTS95 said:
stumpy67 said:
RTS95 said:
Audi R8 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster parked together in Whitstable this evening, pic to follow later.

Edited by RTS95 on Saturday 3rd July 00:56
You live in Whitstable then?

There's also an R8 V10 here too...
Yes I live in Whitstable.

This one?
http://www.autogespot.com/en/viewimages.php?id=c21...


Edited by RTS95 on Saturday 3rd July 22:58
No...

He's got a Red R8 V10, a TVR and a Quattro Sport. Considering an R8 Spyder too!!
Where abouts in Whitstable is this R8 V10? I have never seen a red one in Kent.

RTS95

730 posts

128 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
More Pics of the Bugatti Veyron I saw in Whitstable today!

http://www.autogespot.com/en/viewimages.php?id=c21...

RTS95

730 posts

128 months

Saturday 10th July 2010
quotequote all
Forgot to add this in the last post:

Bentley Continental GTC Speed in Whitstable today.

http://www.autogespot.com/en/viewimages.php?id=c21...

RTS95

730 posts

128 months

Monday 12th July 2010
quotequote all
Maserati GranTurismo in Whitstable yesterday.


More pics here:
http://www.autogespot.com/en/viewimages.php?id=c21...

Edited by RTS95 on Monday 12th July 22:15

NiceCupOfTea

Original Poster:

25,000 posts

209 months

Monday 12th July 2010
quotequote all
Early Lotus Turbo Esprit on the M25 in Kent, Dartford bound, this evening around 7pm, dark red/brown colour!

kiethton

11,801 posts

138 months

Thursday 15th July 2010
quotequote all
Saw a 3 wheeled classic red citroen on the A20 today as i joined at the orpington junction, the guy driving it pulled off at the sidcup queen mary's junction though

  • goes off to try and find the model

sawman

4,226 posts

188 months

Friday 16th July 2010
quotequote all
kiethton said:
Saw a 3 wheeled classic red citroen on the A20 today as i joined at the orpington junction, the guy driving it pulled off at the sidcup queen mary's junction though

  • goes off to try and find the model
that will be a lomax kit car

kiethton

11,801 posts

138 months

Friday 16th July 2010
quotequote all
sawman said:
kiethton said:
Saw a 3 wheeled classic red citroen on the A20 today as i joined at the orpington junction, the guy driving it pulled off at the sidcup queen mary's junction though

  • goes off to try and find the model
that will be a lomax kit car
Great shout, think it was one as well