unmarked police cars

Author
Discussion

sly fox

2,004 posts

196 months

Friday 9th April 2021
quotequote all
JakeT said:
pewe said:
sly fox said:
Red Jaguar XE pulled over a few cars in Spencers wood, just off of M4 J11 - three miles cross> spencers wood area.
Don't tell me - on the by-pass where the speed limit drops to 40 (from 70) when approaching the traffic lights from the South.
Must be like shooting fish in a barrel!
The lights always encourage some people to give it some boot to make them too. hehe
Nope on the basingstoke road actually in Spencers wood, not the A33.

anonymous-user

31 months

Monday 12th April 2021
quotequote all
YW70 SZV

Caught a Mini Cooper S getting a bit excited with the loud pedal. He looked soooo embarrassed. Young lad so probably shafted on insurance and points etc.

This was junction 4a headed to Farnborough last week.

Ranger 6

6,595 posts

226 months

Monday 7th March
quotequote all
Rookie mistake I know, but my excuse is that I was driving - no reg to pass on......

New Focus ST Estate - Silver - identifiable by the three pronged aerial middle centre of the roof and the cameras and IR illuminator sunk into the right rear (drivers side) bumper. Also had tints to the back windows.

Tycho

10,772 posts

250 months

Monday 7th March
quotequote all
sly fox said:
JakeT said:
pewe said:
sly fox said:
Red Jaguar XE pulled over a few cars in Spencers wood, just off of M4 J11 - three miles cross> spencers wood area.
Don't tell me - on the by-pass where the speed limit drops to 40 (from 70) when approaching the traffic lights from the South.
Must be like shooting fish in a barrel!
The lights always encourage some people to give it some boot to make them too. hehe
Nope on the basingstoke road actually in Spencers wood, not the A33.
There are lots of dheads who belt along the road so it would be quite nice for a few of them to have a reality check. Wonder if they could carry on with the fart can exhaust crew.

M3Gane-Fan

107 posts

246 months

Tuesday 15th March
quotequote all
If you see a newish Silver AMG45 behind you I would let them go & not try to floor it & race them!

Saw an unmarked one the other week at night driving at well in excess of 100mph come blasting by me on a deserted 3 lane motorway (I braked & moved into lane 1 as wanted them to clear past me as they were really travelling at high speed by how quickly they went in my rear view mirror from a dot to a massive blaze of red & blue lights but I was doing way below 70 anyway in a 70 zone so had nothing to worry about).

Their speed was insane they literally disappeared in a few seconds from the horizon!!!

Charlie1986

1,871 posts

112 months

Tuesday 15th March
quotequote all
Surrey also have a nice Volvo Electric suv too

Zarco

15,065 posts

186 months

Tuesday 15th March
quotequote all
Spotted the electric Jag SUV thing on the M25 last week.

krisdelta

4,347 posts

178 months

Tuesday 15th March
quotequote all
Charlie1986 said:
Surrey also have a nice Volvo Electric suv too
It's properly famous, seems to be scooping 100's of hand-held phone / drug driving plonkers at the moment. The Surrey Road Cops twitter is great, always informative and often quite funny.

Charlie1986

1,871 posts

112 months

Tuesday 15th March
quotequote all
krisdelta said:
Charlie1986 said:
Surrey also have a nice Volvo Electric suv too
It's properly famous, seems to be scooping 100's of hand-held phone / drug driving plonkers at the moment. The Surrey Road Cops twitter is great, always informative and often quite funny.
That’s where I’ve seen it - seems to be earning its money over the last few weeks

MK4-RS-SPORT300-2022

107 posts

246 months

Saturday 7th May
quotequote all
PX63 ??? Grey Ford people carrier with tinted windows !!! pulled a crazy biker up earlier with all LED's flashing.

Armchair_Expert

16,798 posts

183 months

Saturday 7th May
quotequote all
A crazy biker? Cant have been that crazy - else they wouldn't have stopped!


MK4-RS-SPORT300-2022

107 posts

246 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
LC70 xxx
Unmarked Gold or Bronze BMW 4door saloon spotted going up M40 earlier with lights on & sirens blazing....you could see a small roof light cluster but apart from that no way to know what type of vehicle it was....


Mr Squarekins

472 posts

39 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Unmarked grey Transit van on M40 on Thursday evening. Blue lights and sirens blazing. You'd never spot it.

Zarco

15,065 posts

186 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Mr Squarekins said:
Unmarked grey Transit van on M40 on Thursday evening. Blue lights and sirens blazing. You'd never spot it.
Wouldn't catch you either biggrin

Mr Squarekins

472 posts

39 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Zarco said:
Mr Squarekins said:
Unmarked grey Transit van on M40 on Thursday evening. Blue lights and sirens blazing. You'd never spot it.
Wouldn't catch you either biggrin
I imagine it'd be a bit of a shock if you came up behind it at high speed though.