Random TVR Pics (Vol 2)

Random TVR Pics (Vol 2)

Author
Discussion

yosini

251 posts

104 months

Tuesday 13th August 2019
quotequote all
Took this the other day as every time I look at the Cerbera it amazes me of what a beautiful side profile it has, nice to have it alongside the Vixen too.



Cheers

Joe

TR4man

3,674 posts

129 months

Monday 19th August 2019
quotequote all
Llandudno promenade yesterday






Penelope Stopit

6,722 posts

64 months

Monday 19th August 2019
quotequote all
yosini said:
Took this the other day as every time I look at the Cerbera it amazes me of what a beautiful side profile it has, nice to have it alongside the Vixen too.



Cheers

Joe
Another great image yosini, thank you

Penelope Stopit

6,722 posts

64 months

Monday 19th August 2019
quotequote all
TR4man said:
Llandudno promenade yesterday





Is it a wise move to visit a salty beach in a TVR?

Nice images, thank you

TR4man

3,674 posts

129 months

Monday 19th August 2019
quotequote all
Fortunately we were only parked there for a couple of hours at the most, which ensured the only salt was on our fish and chips!

Penelope Stopit

6,722 posts

64 months

Monday 19th August 2019
quotequote all
TR4man said:
Fortunately we were only parked there for a couple of hours at the most, which ensured the only salt was on our fish and chips!
I really did wonder

There is much truth in people missing their visits to a fish and chip shop, I am drooling

phazed

18,869 posts

159 months

Wednesday 21st August 2019
quotequote all
Ace café this evening.

Mike Brewer from Wheeler dealers recording a bit of film about a new series called something like dream rides.
Apparently series coming out in spring.








Tonymg

718 posts

152 months

Wednesday 21st August 2019
quotequote all

Some Chap offered me 10K the other day and its got a Rebuild with paper work from Str8six Runs like a Dreem
Just needs the Chassie Doing IE: Painting will get round to doing it soon...

Blown2CV

23,689 posts

158 months

Thursday 22nd August 2019
quotequote all
Tonymg said:

Some Chap offered me 10K the other day and its got a Rebuild with paper work from Str8six Runs like a Dreem
Just needs the Chassie Doing IE: Painting will get round to doing it soon...
£10k?! i'd have issued a very brief decline.

In reality I don't know what these are worth currently but i am assuming more than double the 'polite offer'!!

fullpull

224 posts

122 months

Sunday 25th August 2019
quotequote all


Close...

baconsarney

9,696 posts

116 months

Sunday 25th August 2019
quotequote all
Great pics chaps loving the Silver Tuscan...

I'm sure I've posted this pic before but it so reminds me of home (I work away) I love it.... smile




Bugger.........

phazed

18,869 posts

159 months

Sunday 25th August 2019
quotequote all

baconsarney

9,696 posts

116 months

Sunday 25th August 2019
quotequote all
Why do I have this huge sense of deja vu.... smile

QBee

17,312 posts

99 months

Sunday 25th August 2019
quotequote all
baconsarney said:
Why do I have this huge sense of deja vu.... smile
Probably because you’ve seen it before? scratchchin

blackiepaul

1,972 posts

149 months

Monday 26th August 2019
quotequote all

AceOfHearts

5,432 posts

146 months

Thursday 29th August 2019
quotequote all

DangerousDerek

8,491 posts

175 months

Saturday 31st August 2019
quotequote all
AceOfHearts said:
Driveshaft snapping loveliness

phazed

18,869 posts

159 months

Saturday 31st August 2019
quotequote all
If he has the later shouldered shafts he'll be fine.

baconsarney

9,696 posts

116 months

Sunday 1st September 2019
quotequote all
phazed said:
If he has the later shouldered shafts he'll be fine.
wow!

AceOfHearts

5,432 posts

146 months

Monday 2nd September 2019
quotequote all
phazed said:
If he has the later shouldered shafts he'll be fine.
I'm on the fancy Dave Mac driveshafts thumbup