The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....

The Camera can capture some fantastic moments....

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

speedychrissie

2,994 posts

205 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
callyman said:
boobles said:
Mexico. said:
This might be a repost


Are you sure that is norwich?
Of course it's not you spanner. It's Newbury.
really? I lived in Newbury for 8 years and I dont recognise any of that! wink

Dupont666

21,288 posts

158 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
speedychrissie said:
callyman said:
boobles said:
Mexico. said:
This might be a repost


Are you sure that is norwich?
Of course it's not you spanner. It's Newbury.
really? I lived in Newbury for 8 years and I dont recognise any of that! wink
its that place with all of the oil.... yes its Hull...

Saddle bum

4,211 posts

185 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
Wacky Racer said:
I wonder if the poor sod ever imagined what a symbol he was to become. The man's a hero.

AstonZagato

10,374 posts

176 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
I suspect that you should have said "The man WAS a hero" (sadly).

boobles

15,241 posts

181 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
Sorry if a repost but it worry's me that such "games" take place in foreign lands


http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k174/boobles30/i...

350GT

73,668 posts

221 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
boobles said:
Sorry if a repost but it worry's me that such "games" take place in foreign lands


http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k174/boobles30/i...
never had a gun when you were a kid? Don't read too much into it.

boobles

15,241 posts

181 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
It was more the country of origin that concerned me.

350GT

73,668 posts

221 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
boobles said:
It was more the country of origin that concerned me.
Why? They can't play with guns?

boobles

15,241 posts

181 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
With everything thats going on over there i would have thought that the parents wouldnt dream of letting children play with toy guns full stop. There are such things as suicide bombers being children, hence the sensitivity of it all.

350GT

73,668 posts

221 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
I bet you read the guardian as well! hehe

boobles

15,241 posts

181 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
350GT said:
I bet you read the guardian as well! hehe
yikes are you stalking me. hehe

350GT

73,668 posts

221 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
yes... Yes I am ( o ) ( O )


schmalex

13,616 posts

172 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
boobles said:
With everything thats going on over there i would have thought that the parents wouldnt dream of letting children play with toy guns full stop. There are such things as suicide bombers being children, hence the sensitivity of it all.
ummm. I think they're in training, not play

Edited by schmalex on Wednesday 28th January 20:51

Ladyhayles

1,113 posts

155 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
My god this thread has really gone to the wall since Blib left his full time position as Head of the Thread! Reposts, quoting pics over and over and general chit chat!

Back in the day this was a glorious thread full of shadows and original photos.

It is a sad sad day!


SMKurt

2,856 posts

160 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
Wheres one of them internet things that says 'Your doing it wrong' when you need one?



Edited by SMKurt on Wednesday 28th January 23:41

b4rk3r

222 posts

154 months

Wednesday 28th January 2009
quotequote all
Saddle bum said:
Wacky Racer said:
I wonder if the poor sod ever imagined what a symbol he was to become. The man's a hero.


shalmaneser

4,781 posts

161 months

Thursday 29th January 2009
quotequote all
SMKurt said:
Wheres one of them internet things that says 'Your doing it wrong' when you need one?



Edited by SMKurt on Wednesday 28th January 23:41
you can see the problem quite clearly. His trousers are too tight.

Mark.H

5,638 posts

172 months

Thursday 29th January 2009
quotequote all
speedychrissie said:
callyman said:
boobles said:
Mexico. said:
This might be a repost


Are you sure that is norwich?
Of course it's not you spanner. It's Newbury.
really? I lived in Newbury for 8 years and I dont recognise any of that! wink
Its just like that this morning, I took a video and everything, it looks soo cool...then i did a childish thing...I made a paper plane, threw it off the balcony and watched as it slowly circled down into the mist and out of sight.

350GT

73,668 posts

221 months

Thursday 29th January 2009
quotequote all
Post the video!!

Mark.H

5,638 posts

172 months

Thursday 29th January 2009
quotequote all
350GT said:
Post the video!!
Will do, im at work at the min. Will do it when I get home.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED