The **BOXING** thread (Vol 3)

The **BOXING** thread (Vol 3)

Author
Discussion

jules_s

2,894 posts

197 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Here we go then....come on Tony

LDN

7,975 posts

167 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Gandahar said:
Gameface said:
Any streams up? I'm in a hotel for a wedding and this is more important!
Reminds me of we watching the cricket on the honeymoon hotel cable tv on our "special night"

We did have sex for 3 minutes later. During the tea break.....


Naseem Hamed is one pork pie nowadays. I am 50 and look more trim, jeez ....
Naz has been chunky a long time; a real chubby checker. But when I think back to his fights... he was an absolute genius. Watch his old
fights on YouTube; and you’ll remember what a firebrand he was. Genius.

Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
LDN said:
Gandahar said:
Gameface said:
Any streams up? I'm in a hotel for a wedding and this is more important!
Reminds me of we watching the cricket on the honeymoon hotel cable tv on our "special night"

We did have sex for 3 minutes later. During the tea break.....


Naseem Hamed is one pork pie nowadays. I am 50 and look more trim, jeez ....
Naz has been chunky a long time; a real chubby checker. But when I think back to his fights... he was an absolute genius. Watch his old
fights on YouTube; and you’ll remember what a firebrand he was. Genius.
agree. One of the almost greats. Been quite a few from the UK over the years

LDN

7,975 posts

167 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Bugzy Malone!!! Beats the performance he did at the YouTuber fight.

Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
what on earth is this? they could have at least got FurQ on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sxZ4tsp8gc

LDN

7,975 posts

167 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Gandahar said:
what on earth is this? they could have at least got FurQ on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sxZ4tsp8gc
hehe

coolchris

774 posts

166 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Get this poxy grime artist out the ring and just get on with the fight
I do love the big fights but I always find there is way too much killing time between the bouts.Hopefully Tony can do it and the haye fights didn't flatter him too much.

LDN

7,975 posts

167 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Bugzy is a great boxer though and is also from Manchester... so it’s a little apt’ at least.

Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
LDN said:
Bugzy is a great boxer though and is also from Manchester... so it’s a little apt’ at least.
Good atmosphere as well there, really looking forward to this.


hyphen

19,531 posts

54 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
LDN said:
Nik Gnashers said:
I'm a massive boxing fan, done a bit and a couple of other combat martial arts too, so really looking forward to Bellew/Usyk.
I'd love to see tony win, but I just think it's a step too far, and have £20 on Usyk.
On a side note, the latest interview with Bellew in a nutshell :
Believe you me
Without a shadow of a doubt
My boxing brain
My wife and kids
David Haye
I thrive off being the underdog
But I can punch
At the end of the day
Usyk called ME out
Make no mistake
Styles make fights
It is what it is koogs
I carry powa
Simple as that
I scare myself sometimes
I don't know how to quit
hehe

hehe

Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
entertaining 4th round for the fans

Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
The sound of inevitability is now heard


Gandahar

9,600 posts

92 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Great 1-2 finish from a good boxer on a opponent who got tired.

theboyfold

10,077 posts

190 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Good fight, Usyk is class, one of the best I've seen in a long long time. I'd be interested to see what happens when he moves up to heavyweight. I think he could trouble AJ with his speed and skill

Davos123

5,966 posts

176 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
What do people think the result of Fury Wilder is gonna be? I've got tickets for it, cannot bloody wait. Really hope Fury can do it, I think if he's back to his best he wins easily.

RaymondVanDerDon

637 posts

101 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
theboyfold said:
Good fight, Usyk is class, one of the best I've seen in a long long time. I'd be interested to see what happens when he moves up to heavyweight. I think he could trouble AJ with his speed and skill
If AJ's management think there's a high risk of him losing then the fight won't happen - they've got to maintain that aura of invincibility and keep the money flowing in.

Davos123

5,966 posts

176 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
RaymondVanDerDon said:
If AJ's management think there's a high risk of him losing then the fight won't happen - they've got to maintain that aura of invincibility and keep the money flowing in.
AJ can only duck the best for so long. He's going to have to fight one of Wilder or Fury next year, that'll be the measure of him. I think he'd beat Wilder but if Fury has managed to come through the Wilder fight (and presumably a rematch) I'd say AJ is in big trouble.

Daniel1

2,925 posts

162 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Gandahar said:
The sound of inevitability is now heard
Mr anderson...

Only caught the last four rounds, great knockout though

Jonnny

29,025 posts

153 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
Shame, Bellew might have had that.. If true about thinking he was behind, I've got to think his corner could have told him to box properly, take the fight the distance and take a few more rounds.. Instead he left himself open and was made to pay.

Josh Kelly was mega.

LDN

7,975 posts

167 months

Saturday 10th November 2018
quotequote all
He looked tired. Massive shame because he was edging it. Really feel for him but he seems like a man content with his family and successes so more power to him.