OFFICIAL Goodwood wanted/for sale ticket thread.

OFFICIAL Goodwood wanted/for sale ticket thread.

Author
Discussion

sahajesh

199 posts

130 months

Sunday 10th April
quotequote all
Anybody have a spare Sat admission with or without grandstand, willing to take off your hands.

cerbian

30 posts

151 months

Tuesday 12th April
quotequote all
I have a spare ticket for festival of speed 2022
Sunday face value if anyone interested

Mild-Peril

4 posts

1 month

Sunday 17th April
quotequote all
If anyone has a spare Saturday ticket (Father-in-law left it too late to buy one) I’d happily take it off your hands with an added drink for good measure.

becky1

5 posts

169 months

Sunday 17th April
quotequote all
2 of our party are now unable to attend so I have 2 x Saturday tickets available

sahajesh

199 posts

130 months

Monday 18th April
quotequote all
becky1 said:
2 of our party are now unable to attend so I have 2 x Saturday tickets available
Hi

I’ll take one and I’m sure @mild-peril would take the other.

How much please?

Thanks
Saj

red_duke

773 posts

158 months

Monday 18th April
quotequote all
becky1 said:
2 of our party are now unable to attend so I have 2 x Saturday tickets available
I’d like one of the tickets if it’s still available?

Mild-Peril

4 posts

1 month

Monday 18th April
quotequote all
becky1 said:
2 of our party are now unable to attend so I have 2 x Saturday tickets available
I’ll happily take one off you - would keep me in the good books with my FIL!

If you DM me I’ll sort payment with you smile

becky1

5 posts

169 months

Monday 18th April
quotequote all
sahajesh said:
Hi

I’ll take one and I’m sure @mild-peril would take the other.

How much please?

Thanks
Saj
You should have a message from me.

To everyone else that's messaged - I think I've now replied to all messages, let me know if you haven't had a reply from me

becky1

5 posts

169 months

Monday 18th April
quotequote all
FYI one of my tickets is now officially sold to Mild-Peril 😊

One left

bournered

43 posts

45 months

Tuesday 19th April
quotequote all
becky1 said:
FYI one of my tickets is now officially sold to Mild-Peril ??

One left
I am happy to pay Face Value for the ticket but not the £145 you were suggesting

Ian Wegg

582 posts

117 months

Tuesday 19th April
quotequote all
Perhaps a good time to post a reminder that the only official site for Goodwood resales is Twickets:

Festival of Speed | Revival

"Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Resale"



Edited by Ian Wegg on Tuesday 19th April 14:38

becky1

5 posts

169 months

Tuesday 19th April
quotequote all
bournered said:
I am happy to pay Face Value for the ticket but not the £145 you were suggesting
I did not suggest £145 as the selling price at all. I said we paid £145 for them, after they had sold out, so obviously hoping for as close to that as possible! I accepted an offer a fair amount less yesterday following a sensible exchange of messages.

You did not want them and you messaged me saying that. I don't understand why are you telling me you don't want them again on here?

As you will see on the official resale sites above others are asking for £170, £195 etc. We have lost money on these tickets, I am asking for less than what was paid.

Feel free to message me if you want to discuss further, as I can imagine admin would rather keep this thread for the purpose it was intended for and not for options.




ecsrobin

14,496 posts

142 months

Tuesday 19th April
quotequote all
becky1 said:
bournered said:
I am happy to pay Face Value for the ticket but not the £145 you were suggesting
I did not suggest £145 as the selling price at all. I said we paid £145 for them, after they had sold out, so obviously hoping for as close to that as possible! I accepted an offer a fair amount less yesterday following a sensible exchange of messages.

You did not want them and you messaged me saying that. I don't understand why are you telling me you don't want them again on here?

As you will see on the official resale sites above others are asking for £170, £195 etc. We have lost money on these tickets, I am asking for less than what was paid.

Feel free to message me if you want to discuss further, as I can imagine admin would rather keep this thread for the purpose it was intended for and not for options.
I’d advise everyone to hold out tickets will come up on here at list or below list and occasionally free if close to the event.

I’m a Member of the GRRC so get a small discount off yet get my tickets on here most years as it’s cheaper.

KarlMac

3,227 posts

118 months

Thursday 21st April
quotequote all
Looking for Saturday tickets if anyone has them. Held of for ages and then totally forgot to go back and buy them.

Maxeh

357 posts

197 months

Saturday 7th May
quotequote all
I have the following Festival of Speed tickets for sale due to a mates wedding clashing!

Shootout Sunday Entry x2
Sunday Roving Grandstand x2
Sunday Performance Car Parking East (check the entry criteria)

Looking for £327 (face value) for the lot, collecting from Goodwood area.

Edit SOLD

Edited by Maxeh on Sunday 8th May 08:26

KarlMac

3,227 posts

118 months

Sunday 8th May
quotequote all
Still looking for two Saturday tickets if has any free. Happy to pay face value plus postage.

Higgs P

46 posts

86 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
Change of car means I have performance car parking badge available for Saturday and Sunday at this years Goodwood fos.
Happy to sell separately- would like face cost please

PJutla

14 posts

218 months

Tuesday 10th May
quotequote all
Higgs P said:
Change of car means I have performance car parking badge available for Saturday and Sunday at this years Goodwood fos.
Happy to sell separately- would like face cost please
Id be interested in the saturday performance parking if its still available

Higgs P

46 posts

86 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
PJutla said:
Id be interested in the saturday performance parking if its still available
Hi yes it is pm sent

FastLap46

21 posts

193 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
Looking to buy one Saturday or Sunday FOS ticket please. Thanks smile

Edited by FastLap46 on Saturday 14th May 14:49


Edited by FastLap46 on Saturday 14th May 16:45