The "Photos From Today's Ride" thread...

The "Photos From Today's Ride" thread...

Author
Discussion

Bathroom_Security

2,024 posts

78 months

Sunday 22nd November 2020
quotequote all

yellowjack

13,834 posts

127 months

Sunday 22nd November 2020
quotequote all
Gareth1974 said:
Riding through a field on a road bike in pursuit of a Veloviewer tile...
Been there, done that, and for the same reason! thumbup

Solocle

1,648 posts

45 months

Sunday 22nd November 2020
quotequote all
Quite the varied ride today.









Ares

11,000 posts

81 months

Monday 23rd November 2020
quotequote all
Another Dirty Fondo...







And another appreciative utilisation of the TSC bike wash....

nosuchuser

796 posts

177 months

Monday 23rd November 2020
quotequote all


Surrey Hills, Hurtwood summit. Top riding.

tuffer

8,707 posts

228 months

Monday 23rd November 2020
quotequote all
Lovely day in the mountains around Tallybont yesterday.







PushedDover

2,890 posts

14 months

Tuesday 24th November 2020
quotequote all
A test of the plugs in the casing from yesterdays clusterfk of a ride.


PomBstard

4,256 posts

203 months

Wednesday 25th November 2020
quotequote all
Forgot to stop for any photos and was clearly in the zone - took 70sec of my previous PB for this 4.7km segment - it’s all firetrail and singletrack with a few technical elements on the way...


Solocle

1,648 posts

45 months

Wednesday 25th November 2020
quotequote all
PomBstard said:
Forgot to stop for any photos and was clearly in the zone - took 70sec of my previous PB for this 4.7km segment - it’s all firetrail and singletrack with a few technical elements on the way...

What was quite amusing on Sunday was my placing on the singletrack segment...

Not bad for a road bike!

And that wasn't long after this segment, where I was absolutely hammering it for about a mile.


HoHoHo

14,817 posts

211 months

Thursday 26th November 2020
quotequote all
Yesterday



Today



Very wet, very cold and very slippy today yes

Squadrone Rosso

2,058 posts

108 months

Friday 27th November 2020
quotequote all

APOLO1

4,780 posts

155 months

Friday 27th November 2020
quotequote all

Johnny

Original Poster:

9,372 posts

245 months

Friday 27th November 2020
quotequote all
Some freezing laps of Margit Island this evening






HoHoHo

14,817 posts

211 months

Friday 27th November 2020
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Some freezing laps of Margit Island this evening





What a great place to ride - I’ve walked and run around the island for miles when staying in Budapest

PomBstard

4,256 posts

203 months

Friday 27th November 2020
quotequote all
Johnny said:
Some freezing laps of Margit Island this evening





Excellent - winter riding with beer! At least the AeroBeard(TM) keeps you warm...

Meanwhile, summer has landed here - was about 30 yesterday, heading for 36C today and 39C tomorrow.

Yesterday, stayed in the trees as much as poss...






And from this morning - at North Head looking across to South Head and the city...


Johnny

Original Poster:

9,372 posts

245 months

Saturday 28th November 2020
quotequote all
HoHoHo said:
Johnny said:
Some freezing laps of Margit Island this evening





What a great place to ride - I’ve walked and run around the island for miles when staying in Budapest
Yeah, it’s great. Very much the Richmond/Regents Park of Budapest. Despite the freezing weather at 1900 on a Friday night there were a good 30-40 people lapping, and loads running/rollerblading.

Can’t believe I’ve been here 3 years and only recently starting using it like this. I live less than 5 mins ride away!

Johnny

Original Poster:

9,372 posts

245 months

Saturday 28th November 2020
quotequote all
Johnny said:
HoHoHo said:
Johnny said:
Some freezing laps of Margit Island this evening





What a great place to ride - I’ve walked and run around the island for miles when staying in Budapest
Yeah, it’s great. Very much the Richmond/Regents Park of Budapest. Despite the freezing weather at 1900 on a Friday night there were a good 30-40 people lapping, and loads running/rollerblading.

Can’t believe I’ve been here 3 years and only recently starting using it like this. I live less than 5 mins ride away!

PomBstard said:
Excellent - winter riding with beer! At least the AeroBeard(TM) keeps you warm...

Meanwhile, summer has landed here - was about 30 yesterday, heading for 36C today and 39C tomorrow.

Yesterday, stayed in the trees as much as poss...
Beer and Jäger! Aero Beard (TM) performing flawlessly! biggrin

It’s only been a couple of weeks of cold and I’m already missing the silly hot summer temps. I’m sure I’d be complaining it was too hot again pretty quickly tho...

Your Dad

1,676 posts

144 months

Saturday 28th November 2020
quotequote all
HoHoHo said:
Yesterday



Today



Very wet, very cold and very slippy today yes
Both pictures make my teeth itch.

Deep

888 posts

204 months

Saturday 28th November 2020
quotequote all
Limehouse Basin and slightly beyond via canals. London isn't such a bad place after all...



Bathroom_Security

2,024 posts

78 months

Saturday 28th November 2020
quotequote all




Quick blast round pitch on skinny 2.3 tires. Bloody brilliant after running 2.6 all year. Really fast.