Show us your track day cars

Show us your track day cars

Author
Discussion

Dynion Araf Uchaf

2,763 posts

190 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all



Renault Twingo RS, slow but fun, and taking some punishment, 100 hours on track in 1 year, 25% of the way through so far

Tim.C

328 posts

164 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all



anonymous-user

21 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all



The cup

Bright Halo

1,563 posts

202 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all

TiM3

89 posts

191 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all

NIgt3

474 posts

141 months

Tuesday 7th January 2020
quotequote all

Zoobeef

6,004 posts

125 months

Wednesday 8th January 2020
quotequote all
I still go to trackdays, for fun.


rex

1,939 posts

233 months

Wednesday 8th January 2020
quotequote all



Julian Thompson

1,839 posts

205 months

Wednesday 8th January 2020
quotequote all
cerb4.5lee said:
braddo said:
Julian Thompson said:
207thp

What is this?!! Not something I've ever seen before. smile
I've never seen one before either. It looks proper cool. smokin
Thanks guys.

The 207 thp was built by Mygale for Peugeot for a racing series from between about 07-09. This one was bought, I seem to recall, from a Belgian team by PH’s very own Poppopbangbang and restored into the car you see here - he made lots of very worthwhile changes to the car (including an upgrade to the later “Evo” spec) before I bought it from him in 2018. For those that don’t know PPBB’s day job is building and running late model F1 cars so he’s the right guy to be buying a racing car from! It’s a very unusual car, is powered by a blown 1600 PSA motor. It’s not really a 207, as you can see - but it does have a pair of 207 headlamps and a badge. What were Peugeot thinking.













Edited by Julian Thompson on Wednesday 8th January 21:37

braddo

7,753 posts

155 months

Wednesday 8th January 2020
quotequote all
Awesome! I've just read PPBB's thread about it. Great purchase. thumbup

What is the stuff in front of the front axle? Ballast?!

cerb4.5lee

19,620 posts

147 months

Wednesday 8th January 2020
quotequote all
Julian Thompson said:
cerb4.5lee said:
braddo said:
Julian Thompson said:
207thp

What is this?!! Not something I've ever seen before. smile
I've never seen one before either. It looks proper cool. smokin
Thanks guys.

The 207 thp was built by Mygale for Peugeot for a racing series from between about 07-09. This one was bought, I seem to recall, from a Belgian team by PH’s very own Poppopbangbang and restored into the car you see here - he made lots of very worthwhile changes to the car (including an upgrade to the later “Evo” spec) before I bought it from him in 2018. For those that don’t know PPBB’s day job is building and running late model F1 cars so he’s the right guy to be buying a racing car from! It’s a very unusual car, is powered by a blown 1600 PSA motor. It’s not really a 207, as you can see - but it does have a pair of 207 headlamps and a badge. What were Peugeot thinking.













Edited by Julian Thompson on Wednesday 8th January 21:37
Thanks Julian for the pics! thumbup

It looks like an absolutely tremendous machine and just something else to drive. Completely awesome for sure. cloud9

JayK12

2,097 posts

169 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
That Peugeot is awesome. Never seen one before.

Here my latest, brought last April. Mental thing.


Pebbles167

2,579 posts

119 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
MJ85 said:


Turbo Laguna @ 227 BHP.
Love a leftfield French choice biggrin always wanted a Laguna GT after I had my 1.8 16v.

Here's my current track car also; Peugeot 406 Coupe 3.0 24v. 210bhp new, no idea what power its putting out now, but still feels fairly quick.


-Z-

2,975 posts

173 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
Elige with a K20A Integra DC5 motor


Julian Thompson

1,839 posts

205 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
braddo said:
Awesome! I've just read PPBB's thread about it. Great purchase. thumbup

What is the stuff in front of the front axle? Ballast?!
It’s a crash box that.

Julian Thompson

1,839 posts

205 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
JayK12 said:
That Peugeot is awesome. Never seen one before.

Here my latest, brought last April. Mental thing.

Oof. That looks incredible. What engine spec is in there?

deadscoob

2,175 posts

227 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
itsallyellow said:
A bit different to my race cars!!

[url]|https://thumbsnap.com/gguJYPEA[/url

Hopefully see some of you at a track somewhere this year!

Mike
That’s fantastic biggrin

NickGRhodes

1,244 posts

39 months

Thursday 9th January 2020
quotequote all
An oldie, about 15 years ago


JayK12

2,097 posts

169 months

Friday 10th January 2020
quotequote all
Julian Thompson said:
JayK12 said:
That Peugeot is awesome. Never seen one before.

Here my latest, brought last April. Mental thing.

Oof. That looks incredible. What engine spec is in there?
Its a 1500cc, 229hp i think.

Here she is smile




CaptainMorgan

1,451 posts

126 months

Friday 10th January 2020
quotequote all
My 325ti Compact. I bought a new daily so kept this for track duties. It needs a bit of TLC really but does the job. Not got out in it as much as I'd hoped recently but I've got Donny booked in a few weeks, hopefully get a few in this year, I really wanna do Brands soon.

This was at Silverstone, the brakes were having a tough day laugh