The new M3 CS

The new M3 CS

Author
Discussion

HighwayStar

Original Poster:

4,401 posts

147 months

rassi

2,459 posts

254 months

Wednesday 25th January 2023
quotequote all
Wonder if the Touring will also get the CS treatment?

FatManJim

90 posts

40 months

Wednesday 25th January 2023
quotequote all
Paid my deposit today, I am literally a dead man walking when the Mrs finds out. I just posted on the new M2 thread I cannot justify another purchase then this pops up and it had to be done. My application has been put to BMW planning, Grey, Gold Wheels hopefully it’s accepted and I get one of the one hundred coming to U.K.

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Friday 3rd February 2023
quotequote all
FatManJim said:
Paid my deposit today, I am literally a dead man walking when the Mrs finds out. I just posted on the new M2 thread I cannot justify another purchase then this pops up and it had to be done. My application has been put to BMW planning, Grey, Gold Wheels hopefully it’s accepted and I get one of the one hundred coming to U.K.
Wow. Fingers crossed hey
Is that confirmed ? Only 100 to us in the uk ?
Will be a great car to own

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Monday 13th February 2023
quotequote all
Signal green has been removed from the colour options in the uk configurator. ???

chimera40v8

53 posts

17 months

Tuesday 14th February 2023
quotequote all
ledz said:
Signal green has been removed from the colour options in the uk configurator. ???
They seem to have done a few updates across the whole range for the current year. You can now spec the brown leather seats for the M3 which were only available in Europe until now.

chimera40v8

53 posts

17 months

Tuesday 14th February 2023
quotequote all
FatManJim said:
Paid my deposit today, I am literally a dead man walking when the Mrs finds out. I just posted on the new M2 thread I cannot justify another purchase then this pops up and it had to be done. My application has been put to BMW planning, Grey, Gold Wheels hopefully it’s accepted and I get one of the one hundred coming to U.K.
Fantastic work, well done!

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Monday 20th February 2023
quotequote all
Any uk guys / girls got a confirmed order ?

NelsonM3

1,696 posts

174 months

Wednesday 22nd February 2023
quotequote all
Register of interest closes at the end of the month. From there they’ll contact the dealers informing who has been successful.

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Wednesday 22nd February 2023
quotequote all
NelsonM3 said:
Register of interest closes at the end of the month. From there they’ll contact the dealers informing who has been successful.
Cheers. Do you know when cars will start arriving to uk customers?

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Tuesday 7th March 2023
quotequote all
Any uk customers been given a M3cs allocation yet. ?

15HN

420 posts

230 months

Tuesday 7th March 2023
quotequote all
Nothing yet. I asked today and no decision made yet.

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Tuesday 7th March 2023
quotequote all
15HN said:
Nothing yet. I asked today and no decision made yet.
Cheers. Should be this month when we all find out I think

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Wednesday 15th March 2023
quotequote all
NelsonM3 said:
Register of interest closes at the end of the month. From there they’ll contact the dealers informing who has been successful.
You heard anything about allocations yet ? And when uk customers mite get there cars ?

FatManJim

90 posts

40 months

Thursday 16th March 2023
quotequote all
I got my allocation today - getting built in October

FatManJim

90 posts

40 months

Thursday 16th March 2023
quotequote all
I got my allocation today - getting built in October

FatManJim

90 posts

40 months

Thursday 16th March 2023
quotequote all
I got my allocation today - getting built in October

ashleyman

7,003 posts

102 months

Thursday 16th March 2023
quotequote all
FatManJim said:
I got my allocation today - getting built in October
Are you dead yet?

FatManJim

90 posts

40 months

Thursday 16th March 2023
quotequote all
ashleyman said:
FatManJim said:
I got my allocation today - getting built in October
Are you dead yet?
Not yet, and she knows!

ledz

581 posts

42 months

Friday 17th March 2023
quotequote all
FatManJim said:
I got my allocation today - getting built in October
Great news. What spec / colour you going for ?