Dirty takeaway pictures Vol 2

Dirty takeaway pictures Vol 2

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

peter tdci

1,078 posts

115 months

Wednesday 4th February 2015
quotequote all
thetapeworm said:
One of my local places appears to have been done for "food fraud" smile

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-...
'Artificial cheese' wtf?? vomit

soad

30,841 posts

141 months

Thursday 5th February 2015
quotequote all
"Fines" are a joke too. rolleyes

zygalski

7,302 posts

110 months

Thursday 5th February 2015
quotequote all
peter tdci said:
thetapeworm said:
One of my local places appears to have been done for "food fraud" smile

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-...
'Artificial cheese' wtf?? vomit
Lamb donner 1-5% lamb content. Tasty indeed.

thetapeworm

9,392 posts

204 months

Thursday 5th February 2015
quotequote all
RammyMP said:
thetapeworm said:
One of my local places appears to have been done for "food fraud" smile

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-...
That could be any take away up and down the country! Good publicity though!
I did think that, I bet most use the turkey "ham" and don't have 100% lamb donner, it's all down to how you advertise it presumably.

Given it also has a 0 rating on the food standards website it's not one anyone with any sense goes near, sadly the town is full of people with no sense.

http://ratings.food.gov.uk/business/en-GB/626739/T...

soad

30,841 posts

141 months

Thursday 5th February 2015
quotequote all
peter tdci said:
'Artificial cheese' wtf?? vomit
Cheese analogue, made with vegetable oil and additives. It is not illegal to use cheese analogue but it should be properly identified as such.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-imitation-cheese.h...

Ham, which should be made from the legs of pigs, is regularly made from poultry meat instead: the preservatives and brining process add a pink colour that makes it hard to detect except by laboratory analysis.


Soov535

35,829 posts

236 months

Thursday 5th February 2015
quotequote all
poing said:
Chicken Donner Bursa tonight, this is how it came out of the metal dish. Sadly the photo doesn't show what a solid rectangular lump of meat, cheese and pitta it actually is.


After I spread it out a little and picked up the chips that escaped the plate.


I didn't quite manage to complete it all, but to be fair this is normally shared between 2 of us due to a love of working arteries, tonight I spent 20 minutes just continuous eating but I failed. Took a photo of how it ended but it looked like I failed really badly so I piled it together to make it look better wink
Mother of God.

It has its own gravity!


Soov535

35,829 posts

236 months

Friday 6th February 2015
quotequote all
Gallardoguy earlier.



eskidavies

4,188 posts

124 months

Friday 6th February 2015
quotequote all
About to order still no kitchen Chinese incoming

Cupramax

9,578 posts

217 months

Friday 6th February 2015
quotequote all
eskidavies said:
About to order still no kitchen Chinese incoming
No punctuation either... hehe

eskidavies

4,188 posts

124 months

Friday 6th February 2015
quotequote all
Meal for 1





Edited by eskidavies on Friday 6th February 20:26

Dibble

11,818 posts

205 months

Tuesday 10th February 2015
quotequote all
Soov535 said:
Dibble said:
Murder kebab*. It was huge. I couldn't finish it, despite having been at work for something like 15 hours. For scaling purposes, each section of the baton is 7 inches, so 21 inches overall length for the extended (over, missus) baton. I failed to properly capture the height.






A "Murder kebab" is simply a kebab consumed while working on a murder enquiry.
thumbup
wavey Hope you're well, Soov. The 'bab was from Whitegate Drive, what used to be a "depository" and is now a swanky curry/kebab restaurant with takeaway available.



Soov535

35,829 posts

236 months

Tuesday 10th February 2015
quotequote all
Dibble said:
Soov535 said:
Dibble said:
Murder kebab*. It was huge. I couldn't finish it, despite having been at work for something like 15 hours. For scaling purposes, each section of the baton is 7 inches, so 21 inches overall length for the extended (over, missus) baton. I failed to properly capture the height.






A "Murder kebab" is simply a kebab consumed while working on a murder enquiry.
thumbup
wavey Hope you're well, Soov. The 'bab was from Whitegate Drive, what used to be a "depository" and is now a swanky curry/kebab restaurant with takeaway available.
Bloody hell!

I am up this weekend!!!




OzzyR1

4,809 posts

197 months

Tuesday 10th February 2015
quotequote all

Thought I'd try a new place on the way home from work tonight; doner meat & chaps with onion and chilli sauce. Couple of dirty bits of chicken on the side.




Disappointing all round, chips poor, meat insipid and chilli weak. Chicken just plain crap.

Not going back there again.

It's actually put me in quite a bad mood as I am trying to cut back on the takeaways and now feel like I've "wasted" one of my rations hehe

ambuletz

9,359 posts

146 months

Tuesday 10th February 2015
quotequote all
They've given you too many of the 2-bone hot wings. yes they're more tender/juicy, but they have alot less meat on them.

Google [bot]

5,351 posts

146 months

Thursday 12th February 2015
quotequote all



http://kfc.com.au/menu/boxed-meals/zinger-stacker-...

As expected, a typically disappointing KFC.

dazwalsh

5,648 posts

106 months

Thursday 12th February 2015
quotequote all
I'm on a diet, why do I torture myself coming in here frown

SpydieNut

5,545 posts

188 months

Thursday 12th February 2015
quotequote all
dazwalsh said:
I'm on a diet, why do I torture myself coming in here frown
and me frown

hehe

and what's wrong with that KFC burger above?? it looks lick

Dibble

11,818 posts

205 months

Friday 13th February 2015
quotequote all
Soov535 said:
Dibble said:
Soov535 said:
Dibble said:
Murder kebab*. It was huge. I couldn't finish it, despite having been at work for something like 15 hours. For scaling purposes, each section of the baton is 7 inches, so 21 inches overall length for the extended (over, missus) baton. I failed to properly capture the height.






A "Murder kebab" is simply a kebab consumed while working on a murder enquiry.
thumbup
wavey Hope you're well, Soov. The 'bab was from Whitegate Drive, what used to be a "depository" and is now a swanky curry/kebab restaurant with takeaway available.
Bloody hell!

I am up this weekend!!!
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.michaelsindianrestaurant.co.uk

13aines

2,136 posts

114 months

Saturday 14th February 2015
quotequote all


Shish kebab and some hot wings tonight from a local place off Just Eat.

Mathematics coursework due Tuesday, having a nightmare with it despite spending days on it now fruitlessly. Housemate was ordering a bab so I was in!

eskidavies

4,188 posts

124 months

Saturday 14th February 2015
quotequote all
Last nights special from yummies not like the one I had a while back



Was left with this to myself after the oh took some bits and bobs from the shish



Check out the oil





Was still tasty though till I got to left scraps that were floating in that




TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED