Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Dirty Takeaway Pictures (Vol. 4)

Author
Discussion

Bacon Is Proof

5,740 posts

208 months

Saturday 14th May
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
Bread and salad boss? Looks a bit dry otherwise
Two pots of sauce and surely salad's a given?

RammyMP

5,822 posts

130 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Slow said:
Started inside the house but the stink made it move outside



Seems fitting for pistonheads to be cooking in the garage!



https://youtube.com/shorts/4aMQv_w13mU?feature=sha...

Not bad for first attempt at cutting!

https://youtube.com/shorts/nKP2rBGejF8?feature=sha...

Only had some sweet chilli sauce and mayo in the fridge so enjoy this small sad first kebab as the test!





After around 10 kebabs this much was left of the £20 of "meat"

You need to get some of this:


Biggus thingus

781 posts

21 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
That looks fantastic

I'd happily demolish all that

KloppsBarmyArmy

170 posts

21 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Best takeaway this year, Haddock and chips, steak and kidney pie, battered sausage and curry sauce. Oh and the mighty Liverpool winning the cup final.


KloppsBarmyArmy

170 posts

21 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
[url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/rFdva2bc[/url][url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/F7NRySFw[/url]

Mr lestat

3,675 posts

167 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
KloppsBarmyArmy said:
[url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/rFdva2bc[/url][url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/F7NRySFw[/url]
That wasn’t just for you was it ? I’d take all weekend to eat that lot

illmonkey

15,712 posts

175 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Mr lestat said:
KloppsBarmyArmy said:
[url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/rFdva2bc[/url][url]

|https://thumbsnap.com/F7NRySFw[/url]
That wasn’t just for you was it ? I’d take all weekend to eat that lot
Judging by the speakers he started in 1995

eskidavies

4,603 posts

136 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
That’s a whale fillet ,I happily pick that up in two hands and chomp through it ,then I’d do the pie filling and make a pie case sandwich with the chips,,,Dam you I’m hungry,had too much filth this weekend,un documented here ,McDonald’s Thursday,kfc yesterday,and Friday filth which I posted,

Bacon Is Proof

5,740 posts

208 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
Lovely looking hunk of fish, wish my locals came close to that. Drove an hour and a half to the coast last week just for a half decent fish supper.

Slow

6,478 posts

114 months

Sunday 15th May
quotequote all
RammyMP said:
You need to get some of this:

I have the garlic mayo version of that smile

soad

31,324 posts

153 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
Yesterday’s effort:


Looks dry in the photos, but wasn’t really. Grilled peri peri chicken burger always hits that spot.

Mrs pinched the triple burger. Dog wanted those wings. hehe

Prices gone up (not just milk in the supermarket), meals no longer include a Pepsi or 7Up. Still, 50p a can extra is worth it.

RC1807

11,136 posts

145 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
Biggus thingus said:
BrabusMog said:
That looks fantastic

I'd happily demolish all that
I look at that and think, "meat sweats", but I still would! laugh

BrabusMog

18,631 posts

163 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
RC1807 said:
Biggus thingus said:
BrabusMog said:
That looks fantastic

I'd happily demolish all that
I look at that and think, "meat sweats", but I still would! laugh
It was good, has to be eaten over 2-3 sittings though.

Gone a bit AMG

4,971 posts

174 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
RC1807 said:
Biggus thingus said:
BrabusMog said:
That looks fantastic

I'd happily demolish all that
I look at that and think, "meat sweats", but I still would! laugh
It was good, has to be eaten over 2-3 sittings though.
That looks fabulous.

r3g

122 posts

1 month

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
What is it in the big tray?

R56Cooper

952 posts

200 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
RammyMP said:
Slow said:
Started inside the house but the stink made it move outside



Seems fitting for pistonheads to be cooking in the garage!



https://youtube.com/shorts/4aMQv_w13mU?feature=sha...

Not bad for first attempt at cutting!

https://youtube.com/shorts/nKP2rBGejF8?feature=sha...

Only had some sweet chilli sauce and mayo in the fridge so enjoy this small sad first kebab as the test!

After around 10 kebabs this much was left of the £20 of "meat"
You need to get some of this:

For the full 'bab shop experience you also need some swarthy Turkish men to leer at your mrs. Added points if you can get some drunks to kick off outside.

BrabusMog

18,631 posts

163 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all

illmonkey

15,712 posts

175 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
ITS GOT TO STOP!

CharlesdeGaulle

21,501 posts

157 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
illmonkey said:
ITS GOT TO STOP!
Agreed. Not funny.

BrabusMog

18,631 posts

163 months

Monday 16th May
quotequote all
Oh, the foot?! Jesus Christ, I don’t wear socks at home, chill out.