PH username sticker group buy

PH username sticker group buy

Author
Discussion

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Monday 18th June 2018
quotequote all
Anyone else not got theirs yet? Post been today and mine not here frown

No worries if it was just last out and it's not here yet, just worried I gave Ben the wrong address or something!!

Terminator X

9,958 posts

163 months

Monday 18th June 2018
quotequote all
TheBALDpuma said:
Ben did you get everything in the post by the 8th? If so it's been over a week and mine haven't arrived frown.

I just want to get them in the car!
Nowt for me yet either.

TX.

lindrup119

1,214 posts

102 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
Nothing for me yet either. Was hoping to have them on the car for Le Mans but I managed to get there and back before the stickers arrived laugh

BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,663 posts

136 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
That is bizarre – they were all sent by Friday the 8th 2nd class so really should be with you by now. I think you have to leave it 14 days before making a claim with Royal Mail, so if they're not with you on Friday this week, let me know and will look into it.

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
BenLowden said:
That is bizarre – they were all sent by Friday the 8th 2nd class so really should be with you by now. I think you have to leave it 14 days before making a claim with Royal Mail, so if they're not with you on Friday this week, let me know and will look into it.
thumbup I left way before the postie this morning so I have high hopes for when I get back

MollyGT3

2,320 posts

113 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
Fermit The Krog and Sexy Sarah said:
Mine came earlier in the week, many thanks Ben. I'll post a pic when I get them on the van.

And @ MollyGT3, please tell me you're a GT3 driving lass, that would be such a hot look! smokin
I have to share it with the husband but of course I drive it! Just had a great weekend in Wales with bunch of like-minded friends



...and the other sticker is on my daily



(not sure why that image fell over!)

LordGrover

31,711 posts

171 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
MollyGT3 said:
That's Daz that is! thumbup

MollyGT3

2,320 posts

113 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
LordGrover said:
MollyGT3 said:
That's Daz that is! thumbup
Daz took the photo! That's RobGT3 that is wink

LordGrover

31,711 posts

171 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
hehe I meant Daz's car. Yet to see it myself.
We're currying tomorrow night but he usually brings one of his more 'pedestrian/civilian' vehicles.

MollyGT3

2,320 posts

113 months

Tuesday 19th June 2018
quotequote all
LordGrover said:
hehe I meant Daz's car. Yet to see it myself.
We're currying tomorrow night but he usually brings one of his more 'pedestrian/civilian' vehicles.
Feel free to ask him how his weekend was with Molly winkbeer

Lazadude

1,696 posts

120 months

Wednesday 20th June 2018
quotequote all
Mine arrived in yesterdays post. (Surrey), Thanks Ben.

Not so much thanks to the Royal Fail.

Terminator X

9,958 posts

163 months

Wednesday 20th June 2018
quotequote all
Can we keep a list running of people who have paid but no delivery as yet (copy + paste):

1. TX.

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Thursday 21st June 2018
quotequote all
Terminator X said:
Can we keep a list running of people who have paid but no delivery as yet (copy + paste):

1. TX.
Well I've still not had mine frown

Ben mentioned tomorrow being the day he can complain so if they're not here tomorrow I will report back

RDMcG

15,875 posts

166 months

Thursday 21st June 2018
quotequote all
Got mine. thks!

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Friday 22nd June 2018
quotequote all
Hey Ben. Unfortunately mine haven't arrived. Is there anything you can do your end?

BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,663 posts

136 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Friday 22nd June 2018
quotequote all
TheBALDpuma said:
Hey Ben. Unfortunately mine haven't arrived. Is there anything you can do your end?
Sadly all we can do is make a claim against Royal Mail for losing it in the post. Either you or I can do that – if there are a few of you then I'm happy to try and make a claim for all of them in one go. It has to be 10 working days so I don't think I'll be able to make the claim until Monday, so if anyone still hasn't received them by then, let me know and I'll look into making a claim.

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Friday 22nd June 2018
quotequote all
BenLowden said:
Sadly all we can do is make a claim against Royal Mail for losing it in the post. Either you or I can do that – if there are a few of you then I'm happy to try and make a claim for all of them in one go. It has to be 10 working days so I don't think I'll be able to make the claim until Monday, so if anyone still hasn't received them by then, let me know and I'll look into making a claim.
The main thing though... Will we have to wait until another group but to get a sticker? frown

lindrup119

1,214 posts

102 months

Monday 25th June 2018
quotequote all
TheBALDpuma said:
BenLowden said:
Sadly all we can do is make a claim against Royal Mail for losing it in the post. Either you or I can do that – if there are a few of you then I'm happy to try and make a claim for all of them in one go. It has to be 10 working days so I don't think I'll be able to make the claim until Monday, so if anyone still hasn't received them by then, let me know and I'll look into making a claim.
The main thing though... Will we have to wait until another group but to get a sticker? frown
Royal Mail been and gone at my office today, nothing for me in there. Can I add my name to the claims list please?

TheBALDpuma

5,478 posts

127 months

Monday 25th June 2018
quotequote all
lindrup119 said:
TheBALDpuma said:
BenLowden said:
Sadly all we can do is make a claim against Royal Mail for losing it in the post. Either you or I can do that – if there are a few of you then I'm happy to try and make a claim for all of them in one go. It has to be 10 working days so I don't think I'll be able to make the claim until Monday, so if anyone still hasn't received them by then, let me know and I'll look into making a claim.
The main thing though... Will we have to wait until another group but to get a sticker? frown
Royal Mail been and gone at my office today, nothing for me in there. Can I add my name to the claims list please?
Mine are still absent too. I'm happy to make a claim myself but if there's a few of us missing maybe it makes sense to do it at your end?

Pretty shoddy from royal mail, if there's even 3 or 4 of us missing stuff that's a poor percentage to go missing!

BenLowden

Original Poster:

2,663 posts

136 months

PH Marketing Bloke

PH STAFF

Monday 25th June 2018
quotequote all
TheBALDpuma said:
The main thing though... Will we have to wait until another group but to get a sticker? frown
No don't worry about that, I'm sure I can get a few done. I've been to the post room to check with the team and they were definitely all franked and sent out, so I'll look into making a claim. So just to confirm...

Terminator X said:
Can we keep a list running of people who have paid but no delivery as yet (copy + paste):
1. TX
2. TheBALDpuma
3. lindrup119

I'll leave this for 24 hours to see if anyone else hasn't received theirs, then look into making a claim. So for anyone else that hasn't received stickers, please add your name to the list!