TVR Car Club Cadwell Trackday - 21st Sept

TVR Car Club Cadwell Trackday - 21st Sept

Author
Discussion

phazed

21,159 posts

185 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
Little video taken in the afternoon. Passenger is Chris with a Tuscan, (not there due to diff oil leak).

Sadly, not many cars on track.

I will put up another few shortly that have plenty of TVR's on track.

https://youtu.be/QinnxFz_VGg

phazed

21,159 posts

185 months

phazed

21,159 posts

185 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
Last one with more cars on...

https://youtu.be/F3QJhBpklPQ

C1RVY

2,325 posts

244 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
Great videos, thanks for sharing.

Cheers to the club for allowing us Lotus interlopers to share your Cadwell adventure every year - it really is a standout day in the car calendar.

Superb cars, great driving standards & super company help to make it the treat it really is. Twenty years & counting now, and still wouldn’t want to miss it.

Cheers

Simon

softtop

2,984 posts

228 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
Thanks for that, good to see me being chased at about 10 minutes. I felt the breath of the Porsche behind me!

Blue Tuscan

softtop

2,984 posts

228 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
C1RVY said:
Great videos, thanks for sharing.

Cheers to the club for allowing us Lotus interlopers to share your Cadwell adventure every year - it really is a standout day in the car calendar.

Superb cars, great driving standards & super company help to make it the treat it really is. Twenty years & counting now, and still wouldn’t want to miss it.

Cheers

Simon
You know you are not going fast enough when your passenger does not hold on!

phazed

21,159 posts

185 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
softtop said:
Thanks for that, good to see me being chased at about 10 minutes. I felt the breath of the Porsche behind me!

Blue Tuscan
Glad you enjoyed it.

It is only a baby Porsche.

C1RVY

2,325 posts

244 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
softtop said:
You know you are not going fast enough when your passenger does not hold on!
Thanks so much Stuart - he absolutely loved that session with you. It’s got him going about TVRs and maybe he’s just beginning to get it. Cheers buddy - see you next time.

Classic Chim

11,761 posts

130 months

Friday 23rd September
quotequote all
You can hear the Tvr very loudly in those videos. Very cool
Those Griffs had some grunt for a car with no front or rear grip laugh
That Porsche sticks like st to a blanket. The front end grip is marvellous with those tyres Peter.
I hate admitting it but that’s superb. Rear engined. Just works as a performance tool.
Down the hill into the braking zone, just really works and rewards smooth driving.
That looked like your livin the dream there buddy. Good on you.
I’m at Abingdon today through until Monday. I drove 7 different Lambo today so I get ya. bow

cirks

2,340 posts

264 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Photos I took on Wednesday. Sorry for those I missed but I wasn't really there to photograph everyone!

Cadwell

shorts!

670 posts

235 months

cirks said:
Photos I took on Wednesday. Sorry for those I missed but I wasn't really there to photograph everyone!


Cadwell
Lots of great shots in there. Thanks.

phazed

21,159 posts

185 months

shorts! said:
cirks said:
Photos I took on Wednesday. Sorry for those I missed but I wasn't really there to photograph everyone!


Cadwell
Lots of great shots in there. Thanks.
They look great. Well done.

Sadly, the little Boxster is missing wink

cirks

2,340 posts

264 months

phazed said:
They look great. Well done.
Sadly, the little Boxster is missing wink
:cough:



Images 100 & 115 in the gallery

Edited by cirks on Sunday 25th September 13:01

C1RVY

2,325 posts

244 months

cirks said:
Photos I took on Wednesday. Sorry for those I missed but I wasn't really there to photograph everyone!

Cadwell
Thanks for sharing cirks- some great snaps there.

mk1fan

Original Poster:

10,098 posts

206 months

Thanks.