The "Sh*t Driving Caught On Cam" Thread Vol 3

The "Sh*t Driving Caught On Cam" Thread Vol 3

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Big Al.

Original Poster:

65,542 posts

222 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all

FreeLitres

5,803 posts

141 months

rainmakerraw

1,102 posts

90 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
Vol I, Vol II, Vol 3... What's next, Vol D? hehe

A local driving instructor's latest weekly collection of st driving.

anonymous-user

18 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
Pillock.

Mr. Stephen Bagwell hasn't uploaded anything in a while, perhaps he's been banned for his erratic behaviour behind the wheel laugh

rainmakerraw

1,102 posts

90 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
Moans about someone taking the third exit from lane 1 but proceeds to overtake him in the mouth of the exit, for no reason whatsoever, in contravention of solid double white lines. Doh.

aspirated

2,537 posts

110 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPAOTUmHxWo


Accelerating into a car thats indicating into your path of travel...all the videos posted by this account are stupid

imdeman87

826 posts

71 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all

Monkeylegend

20,566 posts

195 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
Love his overtake on double white lines.

Toaster Pilot

13,538 posts

122 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
That first video is hilarious

Blakewater

3,681 posts

121 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
rainmakerraw said:
Vol I, Vol II, Vol 3... What's next, Vol D? hehe

A local driving instructor's latest weekly collection of st driving.
33 1/3 The Final Insult.

Sten.

1,492 posts

98 months

Monday 16th January 2017
quotequote all
rainmakerraw said:
FreeLitres said:
Moans about someone taking the third exit from lane 1 but proceeds to overtake him in the mouth of the exit, for no reason whatsoever, in contravention of solid double white lines. Doh.
You just know that music is masking a lot of pointless horn usage.

Flibble

5,658 posts

145 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
imdeman87 said:
Didn't look that bad to me, a bit quick maybe, but I've seen a lot worse.

Gary C

7,630 posts

143 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
What an idiot the dashcammer is,

pinchmeimdreamin

8,650 posts

182 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
Just checking in

Centurion07

9,739 posts

211 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
Flibble said:
imdeman87 said:
Didn't look that bad to me, a bit quick maybe, but I've seen a lot worse.
rofl

Did you happen to notice the road layout at that point?

Silver940

3,960 posts

191 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
Centurion07 said:
Flibble said:
imdeman87 said:
Didn't look that bad to me, a bit quick maybe, but I've seen a lot worse.
rofl

Did you happen to notice the road layout at that point?
Just an extra space to overtake surely?


xjay1337

15,966 posts

82 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
Gary C said:
FreeLitres said:
What an idiot the dashcammer is,
That's on the A303 isn't it?

Lots of people do that, stupid by the dashcammer, ford shouldn't have braked.
Simples.

Timmay0

424 posts

159 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
That roundabout on the A303 (between Yeovil and Ilminster) is terribly signed, about half of the cars going round seem to get it wrong in exactly the same way.

julian64

13,263 posts

218 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
Timmay0 said:
FreeLitres said:
That roundabout on the A303 (between Yeovil and Ilminster) is terribly signed, about half of the cars going round seem to get it wrong in exactly the same way.
Chap just needs his dashcam confiscating

GravelMachineGun

5,618 posts

123 months

Tuesday 17th January 2017
quotequote all
FreeLitres said:
Happens every day on the way home from work for me so I just back off as I know what is going to happen.
The driver of the cam car should have done the same rather than leaving it to the last minute and being dramatic.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED