Automotive Vloggers (Vol. 4)

Automotive Vloggers (Vol. 4)

Author
Discussion

shopper150

1,226 posts

158 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
bobbysmithy said:
I am sure if all is above board then he will continue to buy more chirons. If not, we shall see. It may take years like josh cartu or dan bilzarean but the truth usually comes out.
Apparently another one is on order.

Lee Jones Jnr

966 posts

134 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Regardless where the money is coming from, is it not a surprise that he can just order 3 Chirons and get build slots?

selym

8,731 posts

135 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
bobbysmithy said:
Lee Jones Jnr said:
Regardless where the money is coming from, is it not a surprise that he can just order 3 Chirons and get build slots?
Nope.
Why not?

Lee Jones Jnr

966 posts

134 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
bobbysmithy said:
Nope.
Okay. I thought they’d be a better seller.

Japveesix

4,032 posts

132 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
614-HSO said:
A new thread and a much better title.
Agreed.

snoopy25

1,202 posts

84 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
FFS why is this in the TV section?

Put it back to GG please!

Smacko

218 posts

39 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
AlexNJ89 said:
Looks like TGE has pulled out of the deal of Lord Aleem's dodgy challenger bank.

Pretty much slagging them off on his story saying it didn't sit right with him.
Hold on, what’s the background to this?

jamesth32

202 posts

18 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all

Smacko

218 posts

39 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Thanks, I understand that he is no longer part of the business but what was the business and also people’s concerns ?

The story behind the Chiron purchase is very interesting from what I have been told , allegedly. so I’m just wondering if TGE is pulling away from Aleems ‘brand’ because some of the stories regarding that Chiron are becoming more general knowledge.

georgefreeman918

418 posts

63 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Smacko said:
Thanks, I understand that he is no longer part of the business but what was the business and also people’s concerns ?

The story behind the Chiron purchase is very interesting from what I have been told , allegedly. so I’m just wondering if TGE is pulling away from Aleems ‘brand’ because some of the stories regarding that Chiron are becoming more general knowledge.
As much as I dislike some of TGE's videos (as I don't believe I am his typical target market), I get the impression he is pretty switched on and has hopefully seen some sense of not being associated with Lord Aleem / Lanistar (I'm still not sure exactly what they are).

In Lord Aleem's latest video of parking up in China town for people to look at the car, he refers to it as the Lanistar Bugatti Chiron. For transparency, I would really like to know what the association is between Lanistar and the Chiron. If you can afford a Chrion, what financial benefits could Lanistar provide that would be beneficial. I was initially in awe of the Chiron, but now it feels like this promotion is devaluing the Bugatti brand.

AlexNJ89

513 posts

43 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Lanistar bank just started populating their Instagram in the last 6 hours and have bought fake followers and comments:
https://www.instagram.com/lanistar/

jayemm89

2,967 posts

94 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Didnt Harry mention once in a Veyron video (Mille Miglia perhaps?) That you get vetted before buying one and if you aren't worth half a billion you will struggle

itlab

77 posts

27 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
AlexNJ89 said:
Lanistar bank just started populating their Instagram in the last 6 hours and have bought fake followers and comments:
https://www.instagram.com/lanistar/
And a lot of paid Instagram promotions from a lot of influencers

Most of them will promote anything for cash.

Good on TGE for turning it down if he thought it was a bit fishy

WarrenB

1,153 posts

82 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Lanistar looks to have ripped off Polestars logo too...




Lee Jones Jnr

966 posts

134 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
The logo they use as profile pic and the logo on the images don't match, its the other way around.

Horsey McHorseface

1,788 posts

148 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Hmm, dilemma. How to lose the most amount of money? Invest in Lanistar Bank or Crep Chief Notify? scratchchin

I just checked CCN's reviews on Trust Pilot. Most of the genuine bad reviews have disappeared, no doubt on protest from CCN, leaving mostly the fake good reviews. So that’s another company you can’t trust: Trust Pilot. Easily manipulated.

georgefreeman918 said:
As much as I dislike some of TGE's videos (as I don't believe I am his typical target market), I get the impression he is pretty switched on and has hopefully seen some sense of not being associated with Lord Aleem / Lanistar (I'm still not sure exactly what they are).
I presumed Lanister and Aleem was just an influencer deal. Does it run deeper than that? I doubt TGE is switched on. He appears to have signed a contract, until someone in his you tube comments does a bit of digging. Anything remotely involving Aleem and contracts, digging is the first thing you do.

georgefreeman918

418 posts

63 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
jayemm89 said:
Didnt Harry mention once in a Veyron video (Mille Miglia perhaps?) That you get vetted before buying one and if you aren't worth half a billion you will struggle
I would have thought that when buying such a car some background checks would be made from both a financial source and a brand reputation point of view.

Surely Bugatti can be selective to whom they sell to? Would they not want each sale to be to someone who could promote the brand, not plaster it on YouTube with a cheap wrap.

Spidersleg

383 posts

47 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
tongue outopcorn:

mesuper

115 posts

40 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
Smacko said:
Thanks, I understand that he is no longer part of the business but what was the business and also people’s concerns ?

The story behind the Chiron purchase is very interesting from what I have been told , allegedly. so I’m just wondering if TGE is pulling away from Aleems ‘brand’ because some of the stories regarding that Chiron are becoming more general knowledge.
Care to elaborate?

Smacko

218 posts

39 months

Sunday 15th November 2020
quotequote all
mesuper said:
Smacko said:
Thanks, I understand that he is no longer part of the business but what was the business and also people’s concerns ?

The story behind the Chiron purchase is very interesting from what I have been told , allegedly. so I’m just wondering if TGE is pulling away from Aleems ‘brand’ because some of the stories regarding that Chiron are becoming more general knowledge.
Care to elaborate?
some of the information / background and ‘partnerships’ should be public record by now.