Jacob Rees-Mogg

Author
Discussion

pgh

867 posts

130 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
If you have to be an extremist to like JRM, what does that make all the French folk who voted for Le Pen?!

Helicopter123

5,090 posts

94 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
pgh said:
If you have to be an extremist to like JRM, what does that make all the French folk who voted for Le Pen?!
Fascists?

NoNeed

11,799 posts

138 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
Helicopter123 said:
Fascists?
I thought a fascist was somebody that tries to shutdown debate by throwing insults and exagerated name calling, maybe even attend protests wearing balaclavas to intimidate anybody with a different point of view.

matchmaker

6,548 posts

138 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
Someone somewhere ( I forget where) pointed out that Kylie Minogue is older than JRM eekeek

citizensm1th

4,215 posts

75 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
matchmaker said:
Someone somewhere ( I forget where) pointed out that Kylie Minogue is older than JRM eekeek
But I would her but not him
Advertisement

Digga

26,124 posts

221 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
citizensm1th said:
matchmaker said:
Someone somewhere ( I forget where) pointed out that Kylie Minogue is older than JRM eekeek
But I would her but not him
You should be so lucky!

NoNeed

11,799 posts

138 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
Digga said:
citizensm1th said:
matchmaker said:
Someone somewhere ( I forget where) pointed out that Kylie Minogue is older than JRM eekeek
But I would her but not him
You should be so lucky!
This is tge internet, it is both or none, you decide 😂😂😂

johnxjsc1985

14,859 posts

102 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
Have they put the brakes on delivering the letters given if they lose she is bomb proof for 12 months. She is about to be handed her political arse on a plate when they vote on this leave Document so maybe its a case of timing and now isn't the best especially if she get it through Parliament.
She is getting a fare amount of good press for being basically stubborn and no doubt the Maggie reference will start soon.

When will it all be over

loafer123

7,846 posts

153 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
johnxjsc1985 said:
When will it all be over
This is why the deal will get through.

NoNeed

11,799 posts

138 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
loafer123 said:
johnxjsc1985 said:
When will it all be over
This is why the deal will get through.
Hopefully.

dukeboy749r

771 posts

148 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
toppstuff said:
El stovey said:
Now I find myself thinking he’s a failed Machiavellian backstabber constantly undermining his party and leaders from the shadows but being unwilling to put himself forward for the top job.
And you've only just figured this out? Sharp, real sharp. wink
To be fair, unlike Borris, JRM tends to have been (unless you love politics) slightly under the radar - although Brexit has made him come forward more.

But I concur withe synopsis of what he's really like. Vocal, but essentially spineless

johnxjsc1985

14,859 posts

102 months

Thursday 22nd November 2018
quotequote all
loafer123 said:
This is why the deal will get through.
I think she has managed to sleep walk the nation to a deal its a like slow torture.

Bill

38,332 posts

193 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
What's the opposite of Moggmentum? Moggnertia??

desolate

16,173 posts

166 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
johnxjsc1985 said:
loafer123 said:
This is why the deal will get through.
I think she has managed to sleep walk the nation to a deal its a like slow torture.
While there is a bit of a swing behind the deal on the basis that "it's the best deal on offer" surely there is enough strident opposition in the Commons to vote it down?

p1stonhead

17,947 posts

105 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
johnxjsc1985 said:
loafer123 said:
This is why the deal will get through.
I think she has managed to sleep walk the nation to a deal its a like slow torture.
Not really sleep walk, it was always going to be a terrible deal. Lots of people have been saying this from the start.

Halb

46,012 posts

121 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
more a night terror than sleep walk?

dxg

5,185 posts

198 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
NoNeed said:
loafer123 said:
johnxjsc1985 said:
When will it all be over
This is why the deal will get through.
Hopefully.
Hopefully not.

El stovey

24,726 posts

201 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
Bill said:
What's the opposite of Moggmentum? Moggnertia??
He’s Mogged-down
A Moggalyptic defeat
It’s armoggeddon for the ERG



Bill

38,332 posts

193 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
Or given how dull it is, a Moggadon.

DisMogganised

Moggastrophe?

Halb

46,012 posts

121 months

Friday 23rd November 2018
quotequote all
I like, 'MOggadon', like a baddie from Flight of Dragons


Moggadomnation?