The new Dianne Abbott appreciation thread

The new Dianne Abbott appreciation thread

Author
Discussion

Starfighter

2,458 posts

116 months

Wednesday 12th December 2018
quotequote all
nonohurlredcard

Burwood

11,064 posts

184 months

Wednesday 12th December 2018
quotequote all
you just know this thread will be binned soon if this tone continues smile

superlightr

9,983 posts

201 months

Wednesday 12th December 2018
quotequote all
Burwood said:
you just know this thread will be binned soon if this tone continues smile
yes don't let it get binned. Keep it above the line please. I know its big,wobbly and wont sit still but at least try.

Edited by superlightr on Wednesday 12th December 14:55

Camoradi

2,860 posts

194 months

Wednesday 12th December 2018
quotequote all
Apologies. Obviously I misjudged where the line is. Happy to delete post which I will do now

Pan Pan Pan

4,210 posts

49 months

Thursday 13th December 2018
quotequote all
A photographer taking photos of Ms Abbot was asked if he could do some of those misty around the edges shots, to make her look all romantic, Being a gentleman he smeared the Vaseline over the entire lens, not just around the edges smile
Advertisement

techiedave

5,600 posts

48 months

Thursday 13th December 2018
quotequote all
Pan Pan Pan said:
A photographer taking photos of Ms Abbot was asked if he could do some of those misty around the edges shots, to make her look all romantic, Being a gentleman he smeared the Vaseline over the entire lens, not just around the edges smile
Interesting
Is he a mate of yours and have you access to the pics

superlightr

9,983 posts

201 months

Thursday 13th December 2018
quotequote all
techiedave said:
Pan Pan Pan said:
A photographer taking photos of Ms Abbot was asked if he could do some of those misty around the edges shots, to make her look all romantic, Being a gentleman he smeared the Vaseline over the entire lens, not just around the edges smile
Interesting
Is he a mate of yours and have you access to the pics
Dave- its already on tweb - have we now solved the mystery???



Edited by superlightr on Thursday 13th December 13:20

alfie2244

9,052 posts

126 months

Thursday 13th December 2018
quotequote all
I am allowed to smile?

FiF

34,156 posts

189 months

Thursday 13th December 2018
quotequote all
In pub discussing the Abbotopotamous phenomenon with an ex colleague who is a confirmed chubby chaser. His personal standards and go/ no go line is if the belly arrives before the boobs then that's a complete deal breaker. Yet he wouldn't.

schmunk

3,969 posts

63 months

Friday 14th December 2018
quotequote all
FiF said:
In pub discussing the Abbotopotamous phenomenon with an ex colleague who is a confirmed chubby chaser. His personal standards and go/ no go line is if the belly arrives before the boobs then that's a complete deal breaker. Yet he wouldn't.
A most noble rule by which to live one's life, but all too easily vanquished by the judicious application of a supportive bra and Spanx.

Pan Pan Pan

4,210 posts

49 months

Friday 14th December 2018
quotequote all
techiedave said:
Pan Pan Pan said:
A photographer taking photos of Ms Abbot was asked if he could do some of those misty around the edges shots, to make her look all romantic, Being a gentleman he smeared the Vaseline over the entire lens, not just around the edges smile
Interesting
Is he a mate of yours and have you access to the pics
Sorry Dave, the answer is no, and no, but even if the answer was yes and yes, I don't know whether your blood pressure would take the strain of seeing the pics.
Plus I wanted a little revenge for all the times your comments have resulted in my computer screen being plastered with tea, or whatever else I happened to be eating / drinking at the time I was reading your vivid and highly provocative comments.
Laughing so much my nose runs, and I cannot see the screen for the tears, is also a little unpleasant smile

johnxjsc1985

14,897 posts

102 months

Friday 14th December 2018
quotequote all
Pan Pan Pan said:
Sorry Dave, the answer is no, and no, but even if the answer was yes and yes, I don't know whether your blood pressure would take the strain of seeing the pics.
Plus I wanted a little revenge for all the times your comments have resulted in my computer screen being plastered with tea, or whatever else I happened to be eating / drinking at the time I was reading your vivid and highly provocative comments.
Laughing so much my nose runs, and I cannot see the screen for the tears, is also a little unpleasant smile
At last someone to defend those of us with a sensitive stomach . For far too long Dave has forced upon us mental images that simply will not be easily erased and seem to find a way to come to mind in the middle of the night leading to cold sweats and waking up in abject fear. Hopefully he will now cease this perverted past time

Thorodin

2,106 posts

71 months

Monday 17th December 2018
quotequote all
Just listened to the PM's statement taking 1 hour of repetition, like watching Wimbledon's longest volley ever. Constant throughout was Abbott, sprawled, not looking up once from her phone and prodding it fit to smash it. If she was texting someone, or playing a game with herself, she could not have heard a word of what went on. So she must have an elevated level of intelligence to do that. So you lot must all be wrong.

The Dangerous Elk

4,591 posts

15 months

Monday 17th December 2018
quotequote all
Yep, 123Sqillion & 1/4ish wrong.

Mothersruin

6,692 posts

37 months

Monday 17th December 2018
quotequote all
Thorodin said:
Just listened to the PM's statement taking 1 hour of repetition, like watching Wimbledon's longest volley ever. Constant throughout was Abbott, sprawled, not looking up once from her phone and prodding it fit to smash it. If she was texting someone, or playing a game with herself, she could not have heard a word of what went on. So she must have an elevated level of intelligence to do that. So you lot must all be wrong.
She was sexting with Techie...

alfie2244

9,052 posts

126 months

Monday 17th December 2018
quotequote all
Mothersruin said:
She was sexting with Techie...
yikes

Mattiebmw

22 posts

56 months

Thursday 20th December 2018
quotequote all

EarlOfHazard

2,022 posts

96 months

Friday 21st December 2018
quotequote all

.:ian:.

1,414 posts

141 months

Saturday 22nd December 2018
quotequote all
EarlOfHazard said:
FAKE, both sets of counters would be red!

HoHoHo

13,510 posts

188 months

Saturday 22nd December 2018
quotequote all
.:ian:. said:
EarlOfHazard said:
FAKE, both sets of counters would be red!
And it would be ‘The Classic 18.37 in a row’ game