Yellow vests - fuel protest day of action in France

Yellow vests - fuel protest day of action in France

Author
Discussion

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
Dindoit said:
I’ve seen lots of mumbling about how this is what we’ll see if there is a Brexit betrayal. This is France. Their national sport of protesting. We’ll get a lot of tutting, eyes rolled and exasperated sighs. There will be moronic thugs from the right out shouting and moronic thugs from the left out shouting back at them but nothing like what the French are doing.
Mystic Meg, You do like to label people so just wondering how you label the 250,000 people's vote protest,or O. Jones little protest of 500-1000. I know what group l put the Jones one in and that is the great unwashed who don't pay tax. Or Soros funded group.
The arresting of J.Goddard and his bail conditions just made the numbers grow by huge numbers. What a can of worms they have just opened as there are many eyes now watching Soubry and Jones that when they openly call out the same words we are expecting them to arrest them. Or is it ok for them to do it.



Edited by TVRJAS on Sunday 13th January 11:05

rscott

9,714 posts

141 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
Mystic Meg, You do like to label people so just wondering how you label the 250,000 people's vote protest,or O. Jones little protest of 500-1000. I know what group l put the Jones one in and that is the great unwashed who don't pay tax.
The arresting of J.Goddard and his bail conditions just made the numbers grow by huge numbers. What a can of worms they have just opened as there are many eyes now watching Soubry and Jones that when they openly call out the same words we are expecting them to arrest them. Or is it ok for them to do it.

Edited by TVRJAS on Sunday 13th January 11:02
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?





TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
rscott said:
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?
Quite a long list which yes I had seen. It's the reason I'll be wearing my yellow vest to start working through them.
They are very similar to the French demands.

rscott

9,714 posts

141 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
rscott said:
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?
Quite a long list which yes I had seen. It's the reason I'll be wearing my yellow vest to start working through them.
They are very similar to the French demands.
Read the document carefully...

BlackLabel

12,468 posts

73 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
rscott said:
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?
Quite a long list which yes I had seen. It's the reason I'll be wearing my yellow vest to start working through them.
They are very similar to the French demands.
But it says what we stand for.

rscott

9,714 posts

141 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
BlackLabel said:
TVRJAS said:
rscott said:
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?
Quite a long list which yes I had seen. It's the reason I'll be wearing my yellow vest to start working through them.
They are very similar to the French demands.
But it says what we stand for.
Indeed smile

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
rscott said:
Read the document carefully...
I have,Which exactly do you oppose? The only serious one that is missing and that's the Immigration pact (Legally binding or not)


TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
BlackLabel said:
But it says what we stand for.
Yep,that's we and not you. That means you don't wear yours but we will is how I read into that.
I've not looked but wouldn't your People's remain vote state the same words.. I don't know but on the lines saying "This is what "we" need to do"

OK Ok, I know what you mean nowbiggrin We're not the brightest are we,but neither are those sitting in Parliament.
But to us mere mortals we know what it means.








Edited by TVRJAS on Sunday 13th January 11:35

Vanden Saab

4,474 posts

24 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
Dindoit said:
Vanden Saab said:
Dindoit said:
I’ve seen lots of mumbling about how this is what we’ll see if there is a Brexit betrayal. This is France. Their national sport of protesting. We’ll get a lot of tutting, eyes rolled and exasperated sighs. There will be moronic thugs from the right out shouting and moronic thugs from the left out shouting back at them but nothing like what the French are doing.
Are you suggesting that there are fundamental differences in attitude between the French and the British? Are we not all the same?
Hi Cathy
Ah sorry, I had forgotten "are you suggesting" was a trigger phrase for some...

Lets rephrase that.

Why would the British react in a different way to the French?

EddieSteadyGo

4,286 posts

153 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
rscott said:
You think James Goddard is the one to lead a massive protest in this country? Have you even seen the leaflet his little group were distributing on Saturday?


I don't think 'the establishment' will be quaking in their boots at the thought of going up against James Goddard. He's an uncouth, loudmouthed, bully. And not the sharpest tool in the box either, as your picture attests to.

EddieSteadyGo

4,286 posts

153 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
Vanden Saab said:
Why would the British react in a different way to the French?
Part of a reason is linked to the presidential form of government operated in France. Macron's authority is very significant, in a way we don't have with our form of parliamentary government.

In France, this means they can elect a "strong" leader which, in the context of some of their previous political failings, is perceived as a good thing. However, it means that, if the president doesn't want to listen to a particular group, they don't really have much of a voice, until the next election. Unless of course they are prepared to protest and take more direct action....

At least this was the gist of the explanation a French person gave to me when I asked him the same question.

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
EddieSteadyGo said:
I don't think 'the establishment' will be quaking in their boots at the thought of going up against James Goddard. He's an uncouth, loudmouthed, bully. And not the sharpest tool in the box either, as your picture attests to.
Eddie, you may talk with a plum in your mouth(I'm not saying that you do) but you shouldn't judge anyone on how they speak.
He is also not the "leader" there is no leader he is someone that has had enough of what is going on and that includes millions of us who has become outspoken.
You seem to be getting confused that the yellow vest is a far right extremist movement in which case means the country where you are sitting right now are 80% far right extremists.

It has absolutely nothing to do with exactly how you view politics,just simply that the elites are taking us for mugs and robbing us blind.



Edited by TVRJAS on Sunday 13th January 12:15

The Hypno-Toad

9,838 posts

155 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
Sorry I haven't posted for a bit, had things to do. You know, the usual, having friends, having legs to walk away from the keyboard. Plus of course, actually working for a living somewhere I can only use my mobile to post because you know, busy. And I felt this needed a keyboard for a proper response.

Anyway.

Morning TVRJAS wavey

I didn't insult you, TVRJAS. You inferred that you were stupid, I simply agreed with the inference.You didn't attempt to come back to me with any reply justifying your belief in the Q theory so the first time anyone tries to serious discuss your possible beliefs you just say you won't be posting about it anymore.

TVRJAS said:
There are updates coming in all the time of areas affected for those who may be travelling, If anyone wants where I get my on the ground info from an Independent journalist then just ask but I won't post anymore updates and won't post name here.


Of course you won't. By asking people to PM you for information you stand a chance of getting their email address to bombard them with even more of this nonsense. I would suggest that like most conspiracy theorists you get your information from other conspiracy theorists so I am not sure your 'sources' can be described as neutral.

TVRJAS said:
Helicopter123 said:
This is social media you clown.
WOW just WOW.

And less of the insults.... Of course we know how you would like to get the thread blocked.

Just remember Mods you remove the abuser not the thread. No insults from me as you have seen I have not used any censored word. I was a bit naughty using the letters BS .
If you are genuinely insulted by that you must be very thinned skinned indeed. And I am sure the mods will look after this thread in the way feel fit, they don't need your advice the same as they don't need mine.

TVRJAS said:
1: If this is covered on the bbc tonight I will put my hands up and tell the bbc journalist that reported this that he is naughty boy for spreading fake news. (You will have to tell me as I've pointed out I don't watch tv) The reporting of the explosion is excluded as every news out let should be reporting this incident. If you don't watch tv, how do you know which journalist reported this fake news? Has been reported on the same conspiracy theory sites you have been browsing so therefore must be true?
2 : This will not be discussed again on this forum. Because you can't defend the indefensible.
3: Look back at the abuse I've received and I think anyone can see I have tried to add some light humor and been very polite. Sorry what abuse? (Apart from that which you have actively encouraged.)
4: We all know a good old meme gets you lot triggered.

I also spent over 1hr checking GOV D notices sites but came up with a blank. If I spent several hrs maybe I'd find something but as I thought this info is very hard to find. As some else so succulently put it, its very hard to find something that doesn't actually exist.
TVRJAS said:
Alpinestars said:
More bks?
Wash your mouth out.
Good grief rolleyes

TVRJAS said:
Did you happen to watch bbc news on tv? Because if it was on there then that bbc journalist was spreading fake news which I would find hard to believe. Of course it could of been a fake account and he's not a journalist at all.. Strange times we live in.
Again, if you don't watch the BBC where did you hear this from?

TVRJAS said:
Dindoit said:
I’ve seen lots of mumbling about how this is what we’ll see if there is a Brexit betrayal. This is France. Their national sport of protesting. We’ll get a lot of tutting, eyes rolled and exasperated sighs. There will be moronic thugs from the right out shouting and moronic thugs from the left out shouting back at them but nothing like what the French are doing.
Mystic Meg, You do like to label people so just wondering how you label the 250,000 people's vote protest

Err.... imaginary?

Or Soros funded group.

Of course.

The arresting of J.Goddard and his bail conditions just made the numbers grow by huge numbers.

So we have the next hero of the revolution all lined up then?
Oh and while I am here, if you are a believer in Q you might want to have a look at this.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...

Yes I know fake news blah, blah, blah but you will find that a number of other websites have posted very similar amounts that Q's glorious saviour of the poor repressed people owes to the very banks that the theory despises. So basically the 'banks' have allowed to get where he is and if they wanted to stop him (as Q theory seems to suggest they do) they could simply just foreclose on all his loans.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, if you genuinely believe this stuff, you need to walk away from the keyboard, get some sleep (posting this stuff at 00.43 clearly isn't healthy.) and go and smell the coffee & perhaps seek some professional help from an actual real person who can care for you. You are not some kind of informed commentator, you are a conspiracy theorist, who only believes what he hears from other conspiracy theorists and thinks that by shouting down other people he will some how get more people to believe this rubbish.

But if that isn't going to help, I would suggest that you stop posting on your dads account.


& with that.....

the Toad was gone....

wavey











Halb

51,608 posts

133 months

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
The Hypno-Toad said:
I'm not very good at multi posting but could you edit your posts removing anything about you know what as I don't think it's fair as mentioned many times.

After edit I will try to work out what you are trying to say.

Welcome back... What you mean you have a life? nerd

But I do like this... I'm a conspiracy theorist biggrin I like your style you have potential.

quote " Of course you won't. By asking people to PM you for information you stand a chance of getting their email address to bombard them with even more of this nonsense. I would suggest that like most conspiracy theorists you get your information from other conspiracy theorists so I am not sure your 'sources' can be described as neutral.

Way out there stuff Hypo. wink

And if you think I'm going to open an Independent link then we have established who the clown is.

And been as you couldn't be bothered to respond after your waffle I've come to the conclusion you are in cloud cuckoo land and I won't respond to you either.

And you might see that I've edited this at 1.58 am and that's because I don't have work tomorrow because I retired at 35.












Edited by TVRJAS on Monday 14th January 01:58

rscott

9,714 posts

141 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
EddieSteadyGo said:
I don't think 'the establishment' will be quaking in their boots at the thought of going up against James Goddard. He's an uncouth, loudmouthed, bully. And not the sharpest tool in the box either, as your picture attests to.
Eddie, you may talk with a plum in your mouth(I'm not saying that you do) but you shouldn't judge anyone on how they speak.
He is also not the "leader" there is no leader he is someone that has had enough of what is going on and that includes millions of us who has become outspoken.
You seem to be getting confused that the yellow vest is a far right extremist movement in which case means the country where you are sitting right now are 80% far right extremists.

It has absolutely nothing to do with exactly how you view politics,just simply that the elites are taking us for mugs and robbing us blind.



Edited by TVRJAS on Sunday 13th January 12:15
It's pretty clear that James Goddard and his EDL/BF associates have tried to take over the yellow vest protest concept in this country. They're using it for their usual targets - Islam, Brexit, etc, rather than the original reasons it started in France.

EddieSteadyGo

4,286 posts

153 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
Eddie, you may talk with a plum in your mouth(I'm not saying that you do) but you shouldn't judge anyone on how they speak.
When I say he is uncouth, that doesn't refer to his accent. Rather how he shouts people down, insults them and his general lack of consideration for how his behaves towards other people.

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
rscott said:
It's pretty clear that James Goddard and his EDL/BF associates have tried to take over the yellow vest protest concept in this country. They're using it for their usual targets - Islam, Brexit, etc, rather than the original reasons it started in France.
Would that be the original news from the MSM about fuel costs. If you seriously think that was the start of things you do really need to do more research. For those that search alt media we knew this was lies from the msm. The reasons behind it was circulating way before it all kicked off.

TVRJAS

2,390 posts

79 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
EddieSteadyGo said:
When I say he is uncouth, that doesn't refer to his accent. Rather how he shouts people down, insults them and his general lack of consideration for how his behaves towards other people.
I kind of agree with you,but what about the ones who attack Farage,JRM the list is endless and the terrorist organisation Antifa.

Goddard certainty needs some media training if he wishes to be of high profile.

Wobbegong

12,044 posts

119 months

Sunday 13th January 2019
quotequote all
TVRJAS said:
rscott said:
It's pretty clear that James Goddard and his EDL/BF associates have tried to take over the yellow vest protest concept in this country. They're using it for their usual targets - Islam, Brexit, etc, rather than the original reasons it started in France.
Would that be the original news from the MSM about fuel costs. If you seriously think that was the start of things you do really need to do more research. For those that search alt media we knew this was lies from the msm. The reasons behind it was circulating way before it all kicked off.
yes

Protests are the result of a Paris-centric government who’ve ignored the population.Increased taxes on private vehicle use because “everyone can use public transport”, people losing skilled jobs told “work as a cleaner or waiter then”, those struggling to get jobs told “get a degree”. The government are completely out of touch with the common individual and their needs.

I can honestly see this spiralling out of control.