How do we think EU negotiations will go? (Vol 11)

How do we think EU negotiations will go? (Vol 11)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

Scrump

Original Poster:

8,558 posts

113 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
On the same day the new EU parliament opens and new leaders of the EU Commission and the European Council are chosen we get a new volume.

The old one is here:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&...

jsf

17,068 posts

191 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Who is going to say bks to this thread? biggrin

alfie2244

11,292 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Will this be the last Vol?

Speed 3

2,964 posts

74 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
rofl

OzzyR1

4,376 posts

187 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
Not a chance. I reckon it will tick over for the next 3 weeks then explode when the new PM is appointed and tries to put their promises into practice.

Volume 12 needed by 26 August is my bet!

Any other guesses??

Scrump

Original Poster:

8,558 posts

113 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
jsf said:
Who is going to say bks to this thread? biggrin
Or be cheerfully defiant? wink

digimeistter

5,213 posts

164 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
OzzyR1 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
Not a chance. I reckon it will tick over for the next 3 weeks then explode when the new PM is appointed and tries to put their promises into practice.

Volume 12 needed by 26 August is my bet!

Any other guesses??
I' m pretty sure Elysium and all his "friends" will get to 500 pages on their own before October biggrin

loafer123

10,331 posts

170 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
I have shocking news.

I know it is hard to believe, but the EU has chosen a German as President of the Commission, a French woman as head of the ECB and a Belgian as President of the Parliament.

You really couldn’t make it up.

Robertj21a

8,521 posts

60 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
digimeistter said:
I' m pretty sure Elysium and all his "friends" will get to 500 pages on their own before October biggrin
DeepEnd might get there first if he doesn't blow a gasket.

What's happened to The Twins recently ?

psi310398

6,487 posts

158 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
loafer123 said:
I have shocking news.

I know it is hard to believe, but the EU has chosen a German as President of the Commission, a French woman as head of the ECB and a Belgian as President of the Parliament.

You really couldn’t make it up.
So, a convicted fraudster as head of the ECB.

And the rest seem to be going down the hereditary route:

Ursula von der Leyer’s father was a Eurocrat.

Charles Michel’s father was a European Commissioner.

Lemming Train

4,532 posts

27 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Shallow End said:
toppstuff said:
You may laugh but i really am in an airport - LHR T5
Do you think you’re the only person that works in multiple countries?

If not, why do you always make such a big deal about it?
Is that you again, Sidicks? wavey

Gwhizz, I'm struggling to keep up here. biggrin

Helicopter123

7,985 posts

111 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
I doubt it.

alfie2244

11,292 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
I doubt it.
So you two don't think we will be a having a "How do we think EU negotiations went" thread anytime soon?

Helicopter123

7,985 posts

111 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
alfie2244 said:
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
I doubt it.
So you two don't think we will be a having a "How do we think EU negotiations went" thread anytime soon?
You two?

What do you mean by that?

selmahoose

4,450 posts

66 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Lemming Train said:
Shallow End said:
toppstuff said:
You may laugh but i really am in an airport - LHR T5
Do you think you’re the only person that works in multiple countries?

If not, why do you always make such a big deal about it?
Is that you again, Sidicks? wavey

Gwhizz, I'm struggling to keep up here. biggrin
hahahahaha!!! Spotted before post 5! And OUTED once again!!!! wink

(you owe me a tenner!)

Edited by selmahoose on Tuesday 2nd July 23:36

Elysium

6,311 posts

142 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
digimeistter said:
OzzyR1 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
Not a chance. I reckon it will tick over for the next 3 weeks then explode when the new PM is appointed and tries to put their promises into practice.

Volume 12 needed by 26 August is my bet!

Any other guesses??
I' m pretty sure Elysium and all his "friends" will get to 500 pages on their own before October biggrin
Thanks for thinking of me.

The weird thing is that the thread is essentially redundant. The negotiations went very badly for us and are now over.

Still ... I reckon there is a good chance we will push through volume 15 by the New Year smile


gooner1

8,641 posts

134 months

Tuesday 2nd July 2019
quotequote all
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
I doubt it.
So you two don't think we will be a having a "How do we think EU negotiations went" thread anytime soon?
You two?

What do you mean by that?
roflroflrofl


B'stard Child

19,668 posts

201 months

Wednesday 3rd July 2019
quotequote all
gooner1 said:
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Helicopter123 said:
alfie2244 said:
Will this be the last Vol?
I doubt it.
So you two don't think we will be a having a "How do we think EU negotiations went" thread anytime soon?
You two?

What do you mean by that?
roflroflrofl
I must admit I chuckled hehe

B'stard Child

19,668 posts

201 months

Wednesday 3rd July 2019
quotequote all
Scrump said:
On the same day the new EU parliament opens and new leaders of the EU Commission and the European Council are chosen we get a new volume.

The old one is here:
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&...
87 day or 12.5 weeks to finish that one

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED